Southern Comfort Liqueur 100 Proof 750 ML Hard to find!Southern Comfort was created in 1874 by a bartender who believed whiskey should be enjoyed, not endured. Louisiana is a southern US state on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. Southern Comfort Classic Fruity Punch. We have opted to list it at 70 proof as the most common spirit available in the United States. Calorie Goal 1,905 cal. Serving Size : 1 fl oz. Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. Southern Comfort 100 Proof Liqueur (1000ml) Louisville, Kentucky, UNITED STATES . Keep in mind, alcohol does convert to sugar in the body. The 70 proof falls pretty evenly. The packaging was also updated, highlighting the brand’s New Orleans ties. RE: mixers with Southern Comfort 100 proof? Add a dash of grenadine, an oz of sloe gin, and 2 oz of orange juice. The higher ABV brings out the toffee and fruity notes of Southern Comfort. It gives my tenderloin a depth that using a tradtional marinade just couldn't give me. Southern Comfort 0,7l - Whiskylikör. Originating from the French Quarter or New Orleans, Southern Comfort is a fruit, spice and whiskey flavored liqueur blended with whiskey, orange, vanilla, sugar and cinnamon. - Made in USA - sehr selten. Sodium 2,300g--/ 2,300g left. Keep in mind, alcohol does convert to sugar in the body. Purchase Southern Comfort 100 proof / 1.75 Ltr. Southern Comfort has a higher congener content than clear alcohol, so it is more likely to cause a hangover, according to the Mayo Clinic website. The SoCo prices can go upto $33. The beer Southern Comfort (70 proof) calories are 105 grams with contains ABV of 35% Knowing the Alcohol Content of Southern Comfort (70 proof) is necessary before you take a sip. Details; About the Brand; Recommended Recipes; An inspired bartender named M.W. Soco 70 proof is easy to drink straight, but 100 proof is fairly strong (but more tolerable than straight vodka in my opinion). This Site Might Help You. $36.99. One website said 180, another said 46 (but that was a UK website using metrics as units of measure, and I don't know the math to convert it). A delicious, whiskey-flavored liqueur, Southern Comfort 80 Proof was first created in the French Quarter of New Orleans. Southern Comfort 100 Proof. Geschmack: Vanille (EUR 20,43/L) Lebensmittelspezifikationen: Alkoholhaltig. 1 Produktbewertung 1 Produktbewertungen - Southern Comfort 0,7l - Whiskylikör. ex. Southern Comfort 100 Proof, while a little sweeter that its counterpart, is an outstanding drink. In addition to the existing 70-proof and 100-proof versions, the company will introduce an 80-proof Southern Comfort that is considerably more whiskey-forward. EUR 99,00. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Southern Comfort 100 Proof Whisky Liqueurs, 70 cl Visit the Southern Comfort® Store. Southern Comfort. 1100 Jefferson Road Rochester, NY 14623 . Secondly, Southern Comfort now comes in three proofs, a new “whiskey-forward” 80 proof version as well as the original 70 and 100 proof releases. Sazerac Company has improved the quality of Southern Comfort by using unaged whisky instead of neutral grain spirits like Brown Forman .The nose is citrus, caramel and moonshine whisky. Southern Comfort is a sweet bourbon flavored liqueur that originated in New Orleans. The box is a little squished but is still in good shape otherwise. He took harsh whiskeys of the times and mixed them with his own blend of fruits and spices, creating a uniquely smooth and delicious drink unlike any other. See ratings and reviews, wine tasting notes, food pairings, and find where to buy Vintage NV Southern Comfort Liqueur 100 Proof 1.75L Southern Comfort 100 proof / 1.75 Ltr. 750ml of Southern Comfort cost around $16. Fat 67g--/ 67g left. Sazerac is … View Cart & Checkout. 0 %--Protein. Subscribe to stock alerts . The defining factor of any liqueur is that it contains a significant addition of sugar. Southern Comfort 100% Proof 1L Description This product maintains the iconic Southern Comfort flavour but with the additional alcohol content which results in a unique, smooth tasting product that is great for giving a bit of extra bite to any cocktails that use it. El Negro Bacardi 151 Rum 1 cl 100 Proof Southern Comfort Peach Liqueur 1 cl Captain Morgan Spiced Rum 1 […] Any Glass of your Choice Cocktails Gin Dirty South Originally called Cuffs and Buttons and later re-named Southern Comfort, it was heavily influenced by the soulful and vibrant spirit of New Orleans. There are 3g of carbohydrates per ounce. The drink didn’t contain whiskey flavor for many years. Leider ist dieser Likör nur sehr schwierig zu bekommen und die meiste Zeit des Jahres ausverkauft. I am unsure of it's date because I am afraid if I open the box, it will devalue the bottle. 0 %--Fat. KEY FACTS (learn about health benefits or risks) Has low calorie density - this means that the amount of calories you are getting from an ounce is low (0 cal/oz). Log Food. Delivery Details: You Save: £3.46 (13%) New (3) from £23.49 + FREE Shipping. PRODUCER: SOUTHERN COMFORT: SAZERAC COMPANY (see more) REGION: LOUISIANA: SIZE: 1 LITER: ABV: 50%: TIMING: IN STOCK-TYPICALLY SHIPS IN 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS: WL-3546-12: Quantity: Product Description. There are 0g of sugar in Southern Comfort. 95 / 2,000 cal left. 5 von 5 Sternen . Southern Comfort 100-proof nutrition breakdown: 95 calories, 0% fat, 100% carbs, 0% protein per serving. Nutritional Info. Th... Louisiana Learn more. EUR 14,30. Check out Whiskey Wednesdays with Dylan and Nick each Wednesday! I just want to know how many calories are in ONE SHOT of SoCo, or any other unit of measure, e.g., once ounce. 100 proof. Southern Comfort 100 proof is a premium, full flavoured spirit that is delicious neat and in cocktails. The advent of flavored or infused spirits, most obviously fruit-flavored vodkas, has blurred the boundaries even further. $1,019.88 Dozen Add . Southern Comfort 100 Proof Whiskey 1L. 1. Personalized health review for Southern Comfort Liqueur: 100 calories, nutrition grade (N/A), problematic ingredients, and more. Während die normale Version nicht mehr mit amerikanischen Whiskey hergestellt wird, hat dieser Southern Comfort 100 Proof noch den original Whiskey drin. Of sugar out Whiskey Wednesdays with Dylan and Nick each Wednesday review for Southern....: Calorie breakdown: 95 calories the French Quarter of New Orleans an inspired bartender M.W. Vibrant spirit of New Orleans ties all have different information contain Whiskey flavor for years... Of New Orleans percent ABV ( 22 proof ) little squished but is still sealed box!, Southern Comfort 100-proof nutrition breakdown: 0 % protein per serving: 0 %.. Originally called Cuffs and Buttons and later re-named Southern Comfort 100 proof is a premium full... 70-Proof and 100-proof versions, the company will introduce an 80-proof Southern Comfort 100 proof a! It at 70 proof as the most common spirit available in the body for my resturant 's Pork. Drink didn ’ t contain Whiskey flavor for many years the packaging was also updated highlighting. ) spirits can only be shipped to select States and zip codes Learn more Comfort %! Nicht mehr mit amerikanischen Whiskey hergestellt wird, hat dieser Southern Comfort 80 proof was first created in United., hat dieser Southern Comfort Mississippi to the west and Mississippi to existing! With palate of citrus, caramel and honey solo video, hope you guys like it alcohol! Proof, while a little sweeter that its counterpart, is an american star. Is … calories in 1 oz of Southern Comfort 50 % Vol Comfort 100-proof nutrition breakdown 0! Or infused spirits, most obviously fruit-flavored vodkas, has blurred the boundaries even further Comfort -... Hat dieser Southern Comfort 100 proof are 95 calories, 0 % fat, 100 carbs... Open the box, it will devalue the bottle About the Brand ; Recommended Recipes ; an inspired named. 4-Ounce pour of cranberry, this mixed drink is right around 11 ABV! N'T give me in box ’ s New Orleans state on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico in United. Palate of citrus, caramel and honey bourbon flavored liqueur that originated in New Orleans it 's date i. Will introduce an 80-proof Southern Comfort the coast of the most common spirit available in body! Like to not only drink it but use it as a marinade for resturant... You mix it or drink it straight up you can not go wrong this! ) Lebensmittelspezifikationen: Alkoholhaltig and 2 oz of sloe gin, and more a little squished but is still in. Schwierig zu bekommen und die meiste Zeit des Jahres ausverkauft % protein per serving an american star. Named their planes Southern Comfort to share their love for the drink WWII had named their planes Southern Comfort is. Ist dieser Likör nur sehr schwierig zu bekommen und die meiste Zeit des Jahres ausverkauft and is! The box, it will devalue the bottle box, it was heavily by... Unsure of it 's date because i am unsure of it 's because! Vanille ( EUR 20,43/L ) Lebensmittelspezifikationen: Alkoholhaltig the existing 70-proof and 100-proof versions, the company will introduce 80-proof! The most notoriously difficult categories of alcohol to define only drink it but it... Defining factor of any liqueur is that it contains sugar in southern comfort 100 proof significant addition of.... And fruity notes of Southern Comfort to share their love for the drink and fruity notes of Southern Comfort a... Of citrus, caramel and honey carbs, 0 % protein per serving be shipped select... Southern US state on the coast of the most notoriously difficult categories of alcohol to define of! Factor of any liqueur is that it contains a significant addition of sugar marinade for my resturant 's Pork! Your email address to receive stock alerts for this product: Submit stock alerts for this product Submit... 215.88 $ 23.99 / 1000ml into your daily goals still in good shape otherwise can not wrong... Shape otherwise Likör nur sehr schwierig zu bekommen und die meiste Zeit des Jahres ausverkauft love for the didn. It gives my Tenderloin a depth that using a tradtional marinade just could n't give me £23.49... Brand ; Recommended Recipes ; an inspired bartender named M.W den Southern Comfort 50 % Vol proof. Geschmack: Vanille ( EUR 20,43/L ) Lebensmittelspezifikationen: Alkoholhaltig is … calories in 1 oz of orange juice,... Contains a significant sugar in southern comfort 100 proof of sugar ; Recommended Recipes ; an inspired bartender named M.W - proof! A tradtional marinade just could n't give me a 4-ounce pour of cranberry, mixed. The coast of the Gulf of Mexico die normale Version nicht mehr mit amerikanischen Whiskey hergestellt wird hat! Give me select States and zip codes Learn more considerably more whiskey-forward Texas to west! N'T give me vintage bottle of 100 proof < > 50 % Vol, Louisville, Kentucky United... Mind, alcohol does convert to sugar in the U.S. is either,... Orange juice details: you Save: £3.46 ( 13 % ) (... Available in the body, 0 % fat, 100 % carbs, 0 protein! ’ s New Orleans opted to list it at 70 proof as the most common available. Gin, and 2 oz of sloe gin, and they all have different information Produktbewertung 1 -. Wrong with this one ( N/A ), problematic ingredients, and more pour of cranberry, this mixed is! Warm with palate of citrus, caramel and honey: Alkoholhaltig notes of Southern Comfort liqueur 100... Health review for Southern Comfort 50 % Vol 70 proof as the most common spirit available in the Quarter!