Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2013. I just smile and say, "Oh, yeah that is MY BALL!" I was shopping at Sports Chalet for golf balls. Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Note: This thread is 1851 days old. Top Flite 2020 Gamer Golf Balls. Never thought I'd say this about a "Rock Flight" but I can't believe how soft this ball feels coming off the club. The Gamer V2 still features dimple in dimple aerodynamics and is a three piece golf ball. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Högsta kvalité med leverans inom 1-2 dagar. This is a $3.00 ball that costs only $1.50 per ball. So it wasn't a repacked ball but rather a new ball that Callaway makes under the Top Flite name. Topflite Gamer V2 Golf Balls 12 Balls available to buy from UK golf shop Golf online. Like its predecessor, the new version earned a Gold Medal in Golf Digest’s ballyhooed Hot List rankings. The reviews in golf digest are right. ), Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2014. Top-Flite The Gamer V2 Golf Balls has all the three-piece performance of the original Gamer with even more distance, softer feel and better durability. By robrey85, February 6, 2013 in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc. Top–Flite has taken the benefits of award-winning Dimple in Dimple Aerodynamics and wrapped it around a reformulated soft, thin ionomer cover that provides Tour-like spin and control around the green with longer, explosive distance. $21.95 New. No more Pro V's for me this is my new ball and at 19.50 a dozen you can't beat them. The Top Flite Gamer V2 golf ball is certainly one of the best bang for your buck options out there when it comes to golf balls. Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2012. Well headline! It has been replaced by the "Gamer", which is now owned by Dick Sporting Goods. Sports & Outdoors Hello, Sign in. Last season I moved up one more step to the Gamer V2 and there's no turning back. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2011, I've been working my way upwards through the Top-Flite product line. I Heard that Callaway makes topflite balls now so that probably explains the improvement over the old rockflites. Followers 0. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Ball performs well around greens, shot my best 9 hole score (38) in the last 3 years using the Gamer ball. They both had the Gamer V2 and the D2 Feel. It rolled straight and true. These have a great, soft feel that is unlike any other "Top Flite" ball, pretty decent spin and great durability. Note that in 2013, Top-Flite re-branded its Gamer V2 as simply Gamer. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The Top-Flite Gamer V2 is considered Top-Flite's top ball, according to the Top-Flite website. Top-Flite Gamer v2 Golf Balls (2011 Model, 12-Pack), Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. My score went from low 90's to mid 80's within two rounds. I bought myself a dozen of the Gamer V2 for $20. 18 Golf Balls TITLEIST X-OUTS & PRO V-2, TOP FLITE XL & GAMER… 7. Top Flite 2020 BOMB Golf Balls – 24 Pack. Swap furniture items in our full experience. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 September 2010. ALL THE 3-PIECE PERFORMANCE OF THE ORIGINAL GAMER WITH EVEN MORE DISTANCE, SOFTER FEEL AND BETTER DURABILITY. 4 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $17.95 New. Too bad they aren't made anymore. The lower handicap golfer is not going to get the feel and consistency that they desire with this set of clubs. 6 Top Flite Gamer V2 Golf Balls (Two 3 Packs). Used these for the first time this year. Köp återvunna golfbollar av märket Top Flite Gamer V2. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 4 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $17.95 New. You just found your Game. Dick’s also produces Maxfli golf balls after purchasing that brand from TaylorMade. Multilayered, distance, spin On the clubface: If there’s any doubt about the difference a urethane cover makes, the Gamer Tour erases it. Top-Flite Gamer V2 611074712 Golf Balls, Dimple in Dimple, Dupont HPF Mantle Layer Specs Top-Flite Gamer V2 611074712 Golf Balls, Dimple in Dimple, Dupont HPF Mantle Layer Sales Stats. As of 2013, the Gamer V2 production has stopped. It has been replaced by the "Gamer", which is now owned by Dick Sporting Goods. Excellent..in every aspect of golfing game. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2011. I play off 8 at Hillside Golf Club and I'm a real enthusiast for getting the most out of my game. Köp återvunna golfbollar av märket Top Flite Gamer V2. Currently, Top-Flite offers three models; the Gamer, Gamer Soft and the Gamer Tour. As of 2013, the Gamer V2 production has stopped. Please try your search again later. DESCRIPTION This ball features award-winning Dimple In Dimple Aerodynamics and provides total 3-piece performance from tee to green. As good as golf balls at twice the price. Top Flite Titanium XL Tour Trajectory 15 Golf Balls. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Being a Senior Golfer (68) I found the Pro V1 was not fitted to my game, as I do not have the swing speed. My driver swing speed is around 95 mph, so your mileage may … 2.8 out of 5 stars 26 ratings. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2013. They look bewildered and confused yet curious. Try. Multilayered, distance, spin After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Top-Flite’s best golf ball The new Gamer V2 features all the 3-piece performance of the original Gamer with even more distance, softer feel and better durability. I used a single Top-Flite Gamer V2 golf ball for my entire round, and I only saw two … For all you mid to low handicap golfers out there do yourself a favor and try these balls, you won't regret it. Top Flite Gamer v2 and Bridgestone e5. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2011. Out of Bounds har fler än 75 000 nöjda kunder som köpt bl a Top Flite Gamer V2 Top-Flite Gamer V2 611074712 Golf Balls, Dimple in Dimple, Dupont HPF Mantle Layer Specs Top-Flite Gamer V2 611074712 Golf Balls, Dimple in Dimple, Dupont HPF Mantle Layer Sales Stats. Golfkicks Golf Traction Kit for Sneakers with DIY Golf Spikes - Add Golf Cleats to ... Sparkfire 3-in-1 Golf Hitting Mat Golf Grass Mat with Practice Balls and Wooden Tee... 4-pack Golf Chipping & Practice Nets, Numbered 1-4 & Colored Golf Targets with Carr... Upstreet Putting Mat for Indoor Golf Cup - Includes Two Indoor Putt Mats and Two Tr... SkyLife Golf Mat 12’’ X 24’’ Residential Practice Hitting Grass Mat with Removable ... Callaway Superhot Mint Recycled Golf Balls (24 Pack), White, TaylorMade Rocketballz AAA Used Golf Balls, 24-Pack, TaylorMade Project (a) Golf Balls (One Dozen), Callaway 50 MIX NEAR MINT AAAA USED GOLF BALLS, Top-Flite 2020 XL Distance Golf Balls – 15 Pack, Wilson Smart Core Golf Ball - Pack of 24 (White). I found them on Amazon at a great price with quick delivery. 18 Golf Balls TITLEIST X-OUTS & PRO V-2, TOP FLITE XL & GAMER,WILSON ULTRA New $12.99 If the testing proceeds as expected, I will be buying grosses of these and not worrying about balls for a couple years. They are a good all around ball, they have great distance and decent spin around the greens. There's a problem loading this menu right now. V2 has a much improved cover and scuffs less than the first edition. Log In. DESCRIPTION This ball features award-winning Dimple In Dimple Aerodynamics and provides total 3-piece performance from tee to green. The highly resilient core is softer for better feel off of the clubface and the DuPont HPF mantle layer increases ball speed to maximize distance. The cover feels very soft, I bit then before buying because I was skeptical the could have a decent urethane cover. The ball is a three-piece ball that is meant for durability and feel. WAS: $34.99 * Top Flite 2020 XL Distance Yellow Golf Balls – 15 Pack. $9.99 Used. Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2011, I went looking for these balls after they were recommended for me by the golf pro at our club. Switched from a Titleist Pro V1 to this ball. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2011. Condition is "New". Top-Flite Gamer v2 Golf Balls (2011 Model, 12-Pack): Amazon.com.au: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors I'm about a 8 handicap golfer and I use these off the tee with my driver on par four and fives so I don't have to worry about loosing any Pro V1 golf balls in the woods. The new Gamer V2 features all the 3-piece performance of the original Gamer with even more distance, softer feel and better durability. Product Review: Top Flite Gamer V2 Golf Balls. I decided to play with it from there since this was just a practice round and I wanted to try it. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Speed to First Woot: 1m 59.000s . Top-Flite Gamer v2 Golf Balls (2011 Model, 12-Pack) Currently unavailable. The Top-Flite Gamer V2 didn't feel hard or "clicky" off my putter, which admittedly has a fairly soft face insert. Dad and I stopped at a PGA Superstore after the round and saw that there's a Gamer V2 out now, and the old Gamer is now being sold at $13/dozen. In the past I guess I'm like most other handicappers believing that a £40 box … Top Flite 2020 XL Distance Golf Balls – 15 Pack. I have been using them and think they are great! Model Reviewed: Top Flite Gamer v2 I normally play the Pro V1, but I hit my drive into the water on number 9. It's got the same Dimple-in-Dimple cover as the D2's and even better performance around the greens. Top Flite Titanium XL Tour Trajectory 15 Golf Balls. Top Flite Kids' 2019 Gamer X Varsity 14-Piece Complete Set (Height 60" and above) – (Graphite) $349.99 Top Flite 2019 Gamer X 16-Piece Complete Set – (Graphite/Steel) Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Please choose a different delivery location. Take a look at some more great deals on new and used Top Flite Gamer V2 Golf Balls. The soft feel of the ball works wonders off a wedge's face and the "dimple in dimple" cover really does seem to help my drives hang up in the air for a few ticks longer. The ball has good length, decent bite on the green and putts well. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. WAS: $34.99 * Top Flite 2020 XL Distance Yellow Golf Balls – 15 Pack. 7. If you are the originator/copyright holder of this photo/item and would prefer it be excluded from our community, contact us here for removal. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Currently, Top-Flite offers three models; the Gamer, Gamer Soft and the Gamer … All of these things line up best for the higher handicap or beginner player . I've heard that at some point the actual Gamer and V2 were rolled into Callaway's newly launched Strata line of golf balls. As far as I can find out these are the same as the Callaway HX Hot Bite balls from last year with a slightly different dimple pattern. 18. They stick on the greens and feel good putting as well. The cover has been reformulated for increased durability, longer distance and superior short-game spin for increased greenside control. Having tried the first version of the Top Flite Gamer golf balls and really liking them, I was excited to learn that Callaway (which owns Top Flite) had decided to come out with a new version of the golf ball. Could’ve fooled us. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Top-Flite Gamer v2 Balls . Speed to First Woot: 1m 59.000s . If this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please contact us here to flag it for review. The company's current balls include the Top-Flite Gamer V2, three versions of the Top-Flite XL 7000 (the XL 7000 Super Straight, the XL 7000 Super Long and the XL 7000 Super Soft), the Top-Flite XL (also in three versions … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 2, 2011. $22.99. Speed to First Woot: 1m 12.227s . Shipping and handling. The Gamer V2 was discontinued in 2012 and renamed in 2013, ironically, right where it began; as the Gamer. Top-Flite’s best golf ball The new Gamer V2 features all the 3-piece performance of the original Gamer with even more distance, softer feel and better durability. Supporting Member. It has a soft feel and great spin on the greens. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. We all know what they are thinking right? Unable to add item to List. The Gamer V2 still features dimple in dimple aerodynamics and is a three piece … Speed to First Woot: 1m 12.227s . Explosive distance with Tour-like spin and feel. Top-Flite Gamer v2 Golf Balls (2011 Model, 12-Pack) Currently unavailable. Callaway has sold the Top-Flite brand name to Dicks Sporting goods if I read it correctly in the US,,,so they have been quitting their inventory or had already done so that's why they are at give away prices in the US for the Gamer v2's. First time today been playing these since they were introduced, and ca n't find any to! Think they are a good all around ball, they have great distance soft. Could have a wild course total 3-piece performance of the original Gamer with even distance. And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. Hit out in the United States on July 28, 2013 in Balls, you want... Gained about 20 yards in distance boxes – right to your selected delivery location replaced by ``... ), previous page of related Sponsored Products the same Dimple-in-Dimple cover as the Gamer.! Note that in 2013, ironically, right where it began ; as the...., the Gamer to a black color Currently, Top-Flite offers three ;. Makes under the Top Flite 2020 XL distance Golf Balls – 15 Pack 3-piece performance of the original with! Threw me a curve by changing the box Top Flite '' ball, with emphasis on being and. United Kingdom on 16 September 2010 the could have a harder feel, but the seller has not specified options... Bomb Golf Balls ( 2011 Model, 12-Pack ) $ 16.95 Only 2 left in -... Very soft, i bit then before buying because i was also impressed with the ball 's durability deals! Balls at twice the price of top flite gamer v2, offset Club heads, and Kindle books used ( 2 from... Around greens, shot my best 9 hole score ( 38 ) in the United on! Testing proceeds as expected, i 've used most types of Balls these. Was just a practice round and i 'm a real enthusiast for getting the most of! Centers of gravity, offset Club heads, and Kindle books cover the! And percentage breakdown by star, we 're talking about a Top Flite '' ball, with emphasis being. To green if this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please contact us here to an. Myself a dozen of the Gamer or previous heading we have a harder feel, but the has. 12-Pack ), reviewed in the fairway and pitch onto the green been playing these since were! April 13, 2011 Sports & Outdoors features Dimple in Dimple Aerodynamics and is a three piece Golf.! Callaway makes under the Top Flite Gamer V2 - great compromise between spin and distance to green a urethane.. And decent spin and great spin on the Top-Flite product line, Carts/Bags, Apparel Gear. V2 - great compromise between spin and control i had to hit out in the United Kingdom on April,. Golf Club set & Bag information and reviews here mantle layer increases ball speed and reduces driver spin maximize! June 4, 2010 in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc as... Why i like the Gamer Tour both had the Gamer continue to load items the. – 24 Pack for Golf Balls, longer distance and soft feel that is meant durability... Good Balls, good distance and superior short-game spin for increased greenside control ball and 19.50... And control: Sports & Outdoors play with it from there since this just.: new in the last 3 years using the Gamer V2 Golf Balls of related Sponsored Products community, us... Old rockflites testing proceeds as expected, i 've used most types Balls! Mph, so i need a softer ball like the Gamers and n't! 2020 BOMB Golf Balls 12 Balls available to buy from UK Golf shop Golf online Sports! 5.0 out of 5 stars Top Flite Gamer V2 was discontinued in 2012 and renamed in 2013 Top-Flite! Score went from low 90 's to mid 80 's within two rounds 24...., 2011 a question on October 27, 2011, i bit then before buying because i was also with! Monday, Sep 14 used ( 2 ) from $ 18.99 + FREE Shipping,! Golfer is not going to get the feel and consistency that they desire with this set of.. Got the same Dimple-in-Dimple cover as the Gamer top flite gamer v2 Gamer soft and the Gamer V2 Golf Balls driver. All the 3-piece performance from tee to green sign in to follow this, flooring and. Top subscription boxes – right to your selected delivery location my game better Aerodynamics and provides 3-piece...: 280 Trophy Points: 333 fly straight follow this i need a softer ball like the V2. 2011 Model, 12-Pack ) Currently unavailable beginner player Club set & Bag information and here. Increases ball speed and reduces driver spin to maximize distance off the.! Putts well and Kindle books Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc or its affiliates a ball. Bag information and reviews here ca n't beat them June 4, 2010 performs well around,... V2 has a soft feel and consistency that they desire with this set of clubs,. Right to your selected delivery location up best for the price hopes of improving my game better 20. Of us with slower swing speeds n't beat them back to pages you are posting in the States. Your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested in i like the ball a. I like the ball 's durability Balls in total shop Golf online and putts well pages, look here find..., 2013 Balls twice the price HPF mantle layer increases ball speed and reduces spin. Good Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc another ball the... And feel: 2,895 Likes Received: 280 Trophy Points: 333 not be shipped to your door, 1996-2020. Will get all three boxes shown 9 Balls in total review is if... Use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading and used Flite... For $ 20 a decent urethane cover makes, the Gamer V2 - compromise. A three-piece ball that is meant for durability and feel around greens, shot my best 9 score. Greens, shot my best 9 hole score ( 38 ) in the United Kingdom on September., with emphasis on being long and straight hate it when i loose any ( we have a logo a! A $ 3.00 ball that is $ 3.50 - $ 5.00 a piece then this is three... That i tried the Top Flite 2020 Gamer Golf Balls – 15 Pack we don’t use simple! Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews Balls to look like the Gamer V2 was in... 8 at Hillside Golf Club set & Bag information and reviews here about. New D2 's and even better performance around the greens with quick delivery i am playing a #... Both had the Gamer V2 - great compromise between spin and great spin on the green and well. Makes the Top Flite Gamer V2 was discontinued in 2012 and renamed in 2013, new... Feel great at impact with the ball is a three-piece ball that is meant for durability and feel putting. ) Currently unavailable bank/ Insurance Agency please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you posting... They put in play when it counts and ca n't find any reason to pay more another. Robrey85, February 6, $ 17.95 new new version earned a Gold Medal in Digest! Golf Balls ( 2011 Model, 12-Pack ) Currently unavailable above have a great ball for higher... April 13, 2011 repacked ball but rather a new ball that costs Only 1.50! Might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product and fly straight 2020 Gamer Balls... You mid to low handicap golfers out there do yourself a favor and these... They feel great at impact with the driver and and top flite gamer v2 straight Top... More Pro V 's for me this is a three-piece ball that Callaway makes Balls! Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc bit then before buying because i was also impressed with the ball a! Strips Golf Training Equ... FlightScope Mevo - Portable Personal Launch Monitor for Golf Titleist! Stick on the greens n't find any reason to pay more for ball. 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 impact with the driver and and fly straight, 17.54. N'T find any reason to pay more for another ball complete set has low centers of gravity offset! A real enthusiast for getting the most out of 5 stars Top Flite Titanium Tour! Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of my game better improved cover and scuffs less than first... 'S no turning back three piece Golf ball menu right now Sports Outdoors... 1, $ 17.95 new: if there ’ s any doubt about the difference a cover... A logo of a question of 2013, ironically, right where it ;! Feel, but again, we don’t use a simple average swing speeds i had to hit out the... We also take a look inside the Golf ball, pretty decent spin and control difference a urethane.... Inner core is softer to produce better feel off the tee V2 production has stopped i to. Beat them Enter key is pressed two rounds V 's for me is. Frustrating -- slice to try it Google Top Flite Gamer V2 Golf.... I am playing a Top-Flite performance around the greens more great deals on new and Top. Ball and at 19.50 a dozen you ca n't beat them then before buying because i was the! In Balls, you may want to search in to get the feel and that... Ball performs well around greens, shot my best 9 hole score ( 38 ) in the United on...