I bought this because the Simmons firm mattress I purchased (a mistake never to be repeated) was painful for me to sleep on. I am a bit disappointed but not disappointed enough to take it off and lug it into the store. Worth every penny of great sleep we've gotten. Not Cool at all! Carefully cut open and remove the outer sleeve with scissors. Enter your code at checkout.Shipping & taxes are calculated during checkout. You will be refunded for the cost of the mattress topper (less any discounts) once the mattress topper is removed from your home by an authorized party. $64.99 $ 64. I wish I could afford the whole tempurpedic mattress. We purchased the cloud luxe supreme. Its substantial layer of 'cushion' is enough to make you think, and feel, that you've been transported into the clouds! It shows 84x74x3 in, but real one I got only 80x74x3 in. The mattress is good but a little too firm. This topper is amazing. The Thomasville mattress topper sold at Costco is a tri-zone gel infused memory foam topper, that includes grooved airflow areas for extra pressure relief around the hips and shoulders, while maintaining support to the middle spine. Additionally, Costco has some of the best brands for mattress toppers. I use it as my current mattress topper. Cocoon by Sealy. This is one of those purchases you NEVER regret. The therapeutic cooling feature sounded great to me, as I sleep hot. It's worth every penny! The topper slides off the bed & there is no way to secure it. That means you can probably find a topper that works for you no matter what your budget is. I have very sensitive pressure points and our cheap mattress wasn't helping! We are diehard Tempurpedic fans, so we very much missed the comfort when camping. Find a great collection of King Toppers Bed & Bath at Costco. 3 zoned support offers dynamic pressure relief, $199.00 A very minor problem as most sheets accommodate the thicker mattresses of today. My wife wanted a mattress topper because our mattress, while new, turns out to be to firm for her. Happy this mattress topper makes my son feel so comfortable in his sleeping when he is off on his own at college! Kirkland Signature Collection Kirkland Signature is Costco’s personal brand and they created a luxury mattress collection: Kirkland Signature by Stearns and Foster Hope Bay. Skip to Main Content. The Novaform mattress has a bit of ‘hug’ as you lie down on it. As I am a side sleeper, the padding that came with the mattress was no longer functional. Highly recommended for those with memory form mattresses. thick premium memory foam infused with Gel-Memory Foam for optimal sleep temperature This is one of the best purchases I've made. Love it love warrnty and Custmer services. We bought this for our southern condo after we enjoyed the comfort of the one we purchased for our northern condo. We had gone to a Tempur-pedic store to look at a new mattress. I am located in Las Vegas and I LOVE shopping at COSCO! There will be no sitting a glass of wine on the continental divide. No more pressure point pain or tossing and turning all night. Next, here is what's inside their Molecule Toppers: The Molecule AirTEC™ Topper offers three slim layers of foam for a total 3'' thickness with a cooling cover layer. I recommend this Topper to anyone who wants to relieve the pressure points and sleep better. The first two nights were great but then the topper compressed where weight was heavier. The density of the material has changed. Every MOLECULE mattress topper contains CertiPUR-US® foam. Costco Mattress Topper. We have had Novafoam mattresses from Costco for many years. What a JOB!!! Highly recommend. Very firm, doesn't comfort to body's curves, but like the texture. This site's sole purpose is to make the decision making process faster and more efficient. I kept going back and forth on whether or not to buy a whole new mattress set so decided to try out the topper first. The quality is high end (I have had other toppers in the past and they don't compare), it is worth the cost, and was easy to remove from box and unroll. Due to bed bug issue no mattresses can come into facility so we purchased the topper and it has been a game changer for her. This product wasn't anywhere near the same quality & comfort level as the products I bought about 15 years ago. Camper mattress was very hard so as I already have 2 Tempurpedic mattresses this was a no brainer, I put in this topper and it's just as comfortable as my full size mattresses. FREE Shipping on eligible orders. Kind of a waste of money, but I can sleep well now. But we are glad we bought it. I now have the equivalent of a new mattress at a fraction of the cost, and my shoulders feel much better now. I have bought this due to the chronic pain in the shoulder and neck. Now it’s good but not great. The best rated options from Costco are their more pressure relieving foam varieties. Just amazing and I regret waiting so long! We'll dispell the mysteries around these products so that you can understand if they work for you! One inch of open cell memory foam assists with thermoregulation, leaving the sleeper at a comfortable temperature for the whole night. Since I had an air type of mattress, there were no springs or other things that could go wrong with it. At a 2.5'' thickness, customers report that it softens up the mattress below, but also some report that it isn't enough adjustment to be considered a topper due to being able to really feel the mattress beneath. I wish I had found this TEMPUR-Topper Supreme earlier. Best purchase ever. If you can't afford a Tempur-Pedic mattress buy this topper. First, you will not regret buying this topper. Molecule Triple-Zone Mattress Topper At three inches thick, this topper consists of two layers in an all-polyester removable cover. This made a world of difference for me. Shop Costco's Oak brook, IL location for electronics, groceries, small appliances, and more. I have had a sleep number mattress for over twenty years! I really hate the way our sheets don't stay on very well now because of depth. They have a variety of options to select, from name-brands like Tempur-Pedic, to lesser-known discount brands. Both of the gel-foam versions also are rated well for cooling. Please note that for financed purchases, any interest paid is not refunded. I had hoped for better luck with the Tempur. Thank you TEMPURPEDIC!! For me, I wish it could have been firmer. Helped with side-sleeping hip pain. My butt can now sink down a bit, hence there's support on my lower back. My body isn't ache and not to mention the moment I get in bed I'm out within 10 minutes! 99. So far really like this product, does sleep a little warm but not bad. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this mattress topper. Up to $60 OFF Novaform ComfortLuxe 3-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper 7.6 cm (3 in.) It’s less dense then other toppers I’ve been on but if you are light or this is for a young person then I say buy it. OMG! The topper has made a huge difference. The topper made quite a positive difference in the comfort of my bed. It's firm but quickly softens and I'm sleeping better than I have in years. I have been wanting a Tempurpedic mattress for years. if we could have returned it we would have without hesitation, this was a total waste of money. With its high-tech construction and quality materials, the Molecule AirTEC Mattress Topper can do just that. My mattress was VERY HARD. We do plan to eventually purchase a mattress, but unfortunately it's not at the top of priority list right now. The best foam mattress toppers on Amazon, including the best lavender-infused foam mattress topper, the best foam topper with bamboo cover, and the best foam topper … I 'liked' the mattress I had...but then I added the Tempur-Topper, and I can't get over the difference. Highly recommend it. If I do have one criticism, I think the cooling technology might be a bit of a gimmick. It works great. It does feel cool to the touch when you place your hand on it but it quickly warms up to body temperature so I don’t see that having much effect, but that really wasn’t the reason I purchased the topper so it is serving my purpose! Love this topper and I would recommend ONLY TEMPUR-pedic! Beyond being super comfortable, it's great when my kids are sick. They were the most comfortable I have ever tried, but the one we wanted is $6000. My co-workers purchased a mattress topper for a colleague who was diagnosed with a myofascial connective tissue disorder. My mattress is somewhat old and I've been having lots of back and neck problems. It supports but feels soft. Cocoon by Sealy is Sealy's answer to the disruptive and increasingly popular … This topper does the trick after years of tossing and turning due to arms and shoulders falling asleep at night, I finally can sleep the night thru. The topper was ok but not great. It's not all bad, but my expectations were higher for the price & reputation of the brand. This is not gel or memory foam, it’s regular egg crate feeling foam that is colored blue. They want to sleep close by, but I am not interested in having their germs vaporized in my face throughout the night, so I can take the topper off my bed and it doubles as a firm but useable travel bed. It's just perfect! I am a side sleeper and change positions often, and it has really helped me feel so much better when I wake up! Some links on Slumber Search are referral links. My aches and pains have vanished and I fall asleep quickly and happily and soundly. It is comfortable and very supportive. To wash the cover, unzip and remove the cover and machine wash in cold water, delicate cycle. Like sleeping on a cloud. Gone are the days I wake up with throbbing hip and shoulder pain! Sleeping better now. Highly recommend! Below, we'll go through each of their most popular mattress topper brands and available offerings so that you can learn how it will work with your body.Here is a breakdown of their Novaform Mattress Toppers: Novaform toppers come in 3 popular designs -- 3'' ComfortLuxe Gel Memory Foam topper, 3'' Pure Comfort Memory Foam topper, and 3'' EVENcor GelPlus Gel Memory Foam topper. $0 to $25 (2) $25 to $50 (6) $50 to $100 (3) $100 to $200 (1) However when the customer is rather tall and/or large, it must be noted that three inches of TEMPUR material is not quite enough to allow sinking deeply as a heavier body requires. I purchased a queen size topper and when it arrived there was a rip in the topper cover. It arrived in a timely manner. Promptly returned. If I could afford a full mattress I would get one but that is just not in the cards. Remove the protective fabric liner. It is very supportive. No more back pain. I recently suffer from insomnia due to multiple reasons. 2021-2022 Slumber Search $1,000 Scholarship. I purchased this mattress topper for my son to put on his dorm room bed to try to make it feel similar to his Tempurpedic mattress on his bed at home. No noticeable scent and it fit the bed perfectly. Makes the older mattresses we have into something new! Be warned, it's very awkward to move on and off the bed, and as I am the only adult in my home, it makes for quite a burdensome addition to clean up. First, I purchased the MyPillow topper (this wasn't soft enough so I returned it). The Molecule Triple Zone mattress topper is a 3″ thick mattress topper composed of the following layers: 1″ Restoreflo Open Cell Memory Foam Comfort Layer – This layer is 1″ of the special proprietary Restoreflo open cell memory foam that provides exceptional pressure relief and allows enhanced airflow through the topper. Excellent. I've tried three or four Toppers and took them all back for one reason or the other this one you can unzip and clean the cover .a little on the pricey side but it's the only one that I have been happy with nice cushy feeling makes my thousand dollar mattress a$5000 mattress highly recommend. (But learn from me and don't buy this). Apparently a topper is a "personal product," but a mattress is not considered one. Molecule Mattress Review. 99. The company did a wonderful job of shipping the product. I bought the Molecule mattress topper for our Tempur-Pedic mattress which we’ve always felt ran too hot. It made a world of a difference. Very comfortable, and keeps you very cool at night. I am very happy and feel more rested and have less back pain in the mornings. It is very comfortable. My daughter is in dorms that provide stiff beds. I had had a Temper-Pedic for 20 years and loved it. I'm pretty happy with it. Find quality brand-name products at warehouse prices. It has a nice cover and I used it immediately. The softer foam mattress toppers available at Costco have received good ratings when it comes to pressure point relief. We leverage a patented technology called Variable Pressure Foaming that uses an air-sealed chamber and carbon beds to scrub emissions - reducing emissions by 97% vs standard manufacturing. You don't have any items in your cart yet. And the answer from service call is very very uncomfortable me; they said it's single size that you can return it if can't accept it. Excellent mattress topper - transforms your sleep. So we are returning and getting a twin size for my side. 100% polyurethane foam -. I'm a side sleeper and love the way it supports my body and hip. Our toppers are made of an open cell memory foam, which helps to keep your sleeping climate optimal by moving heat away from your body. When we opened it it was dirty and had two rips. While both Molecule mattress models are constructed with proprietary foam layers, the Molecule 1 is the more affordable option. For the price I would recommend it. I put the mattress topper on my bed and it feels like I bought a brand new mattress! Oh well, live and learn. We weren’t looking to replace our mattress as it was already very comfortable -- we just wanted a cooler nights sleep. I have chronic back pain and was looking for a good mattress topper. I never imagined that I would say this but this is an AMAZING product and IT WORKS! My husband purchased a mattress set that I thought was Tempur-pedic, I was never able to get good sleep on and was extremely disappointed. Had the topper for over a month and it definitely adds quality to my sleep. We are not doctors -- if you have a medical condition, please consult your doctor.The makers of Slumber Search also make affiliate commissions from some of these manufacturers to keep the site running. Overall, customers have good things to say on initial feel, but some had issues with durability and flattening over time. (I sold them briefly at a local mattress store) He could not understand how I could justify the cost. Sleep better with MOLECULE. Once we incidentally were the guests at a friends house that had a topper on their bed, we immediately bought them for all of our beds in the house. We actually look forward to lying down for the night knowing how comfortable we will sleep. I decided to invest a small amount more into this topper and i was not dissapointed. It firm yet like sinking in a cloud for a perfect nights sleep. I use this product everyday. This topper is designed to provide a softer feel to mattresses, but with a faster response than memory foam. Now I can wake up in the morning not feeling stiff on the neck and shoulder. Delivery included Prior to purchasing a topper from tempurpedic I was sleep on a mattress pad that you can purchase out of any local store. There was a smell for 1-2 days but it dissipates. Molecule 1 Air-Engineered 12" Split King Memory Foam Mattress and Adjustable Base Air-Engineered™ To Optimize Recovery While You Sleep; RestoreFLO™: Open Cell Gel-Infused Memory Foam Comfort Layer (2") RecoveryFLO™: 3-Zone Dynamic Response Layer (3") ContourFLO™: Maximum Support Layer (7") Other non-treated foam versions may retain some heat. The Molecule Topper is CertiPur-US© certified, made without ozone depleters, without PBDE flame retardants, without mercury, lead, or other heavy metals; without formaldehyde, and without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. The air bladder has held up marvelously through the years as I only need to add a little air maybe two or three times a year. After replacing the regular poly foam with the tempur material both of us are able to sleep through the night and wake up without pain! This does cushion my pressure points though, and that is the reason I bought it. Wonderful product. If you're "on the fence", go for it! Now it is hard but that's what I like about it. A second topper assures deep enough cushion to provide complete and total comfort, ease and the most utterly wonderful sleep experience. Enjoy restful and rejuvenating sleep with great offers on mattress pads and toppers from Costco.com! You'll be so happy you did! Adding the Molecule gives us just the right amount of support and cushion just where we need it most; shoulders, hips, lower back. He says that this sleeps just as well as his bed at home. Price. Slumber Search is supported by readers. Find quality brand-name products at warehouse prices. Great investment, even though it was almost $500, but much cheaper than the $6000 for the full bed. The feeling was awesome after one use, and it is a perfect combination with the pillow. It's acool and comfortable all night. This topper is designed to provide a softer feel to mattresses, but with a faster response than memory foam. The best cooling mattresses, toppers, sheets, pillows, and comforters - all Air-Engineered™ for optimal rest and recovery. I cannot wait to purchase the mattress once we moved into our new home. If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, please let us know within 30 days of arrival, and we’ll help you donate it for a full refund. Purchased for my daughters dorm bunk bed and she absolutely loves how comfortable it is!! The cloud pillow is great but too firm and high for my neck. It’s been a real life saver. I compromised, and ordered a Tempur-Topper Supreme, he now falls fast asleep and praises the comfort. I love it and highly recommend any Tempur-pedic product. Indeed, since I purchased this TEMPUR-Topper Supreme, I have been sleeping comfortably, the Topper totally conforms with my shape and weight, there are no pressure points to bother me anymore. Our bed mattress is too firm and we needed a mattress topper. Toppers do not come in different firmness, just the one. The form has stayed just as when I opened it, and it’s been a couple months, at least. Lastly, here is what's inside their Comfort Tech Topper: The Comfort Tech Serene topper is designed for balanced support that both removes pressure and supports the spine. Cover is 51% Polyester, 47% Polyethylene, 2% Elastane. However, much of the back pain relief is due to the supportiveness of the mattress beneath, which makes relief really a unique struggle for each shopper. I have tender joints and tempurpedic ears the pain.. We decided to try a tempur-topped on our 10yr old pillow top mattress as a temporary fix for our sleepless nights and aching backs from a worn down mattress. Based on this, it is best suited for those that want a cozy pillowy comfort, but also feel that their current mattress does a good job at pressure relief in itself. Extra Thick Mattress Topper For Full Size Bed with Softest To Touch Fabric & Overfilled Down Alternative Fiber Filling, Soft Mattress Pillowtop Topper, Perfect Addition to a Firm Mattress. But I feel refreshed in the mornings again and it actually feels like I am getting good rest. I was trying to purchase a TEMPUR mattress, but that means I need to change the base, headboard, and other bedroom furniture to match the new mattress, which seems too much hassle for me. Bonus points for spine health, after sleeping on the mattress topper on my hardwood floor I woke feeling refreshed without the usual back ache! Good product! Trusted by Michael Phelps, Alex Morgan and Russell Wilson. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand Mattresses products. I couldn't be happier! Your topper is backed by a 5 year limited warranty. Costco sells a variety of mattress toppers in store and online, with their five most popular brands being competitive offerings. I had lower back pain most days and lived on advil...not the way I want to live my life. I had shoulder pain for over a year from bursitis. When it comes to quality, most customers like the way they feel, but some customers have comfort and durability issues with some products. We tried doubling up egg crates but she still struggled so broke down and purchased her this. *save $150 instantly on any set of four (4) bridgestone tires with installation ($70 off set of 4 tires + $80 additional member savings). The mattress topper is too soft. If you get the right one, a mattress topper has the ability to take a bed from standard to luxury. Now when I go to visit my mom, I can actually stay at her house! All Rights Reserved. I was looking for something to make it feel comfortable, like my previous pillowtop bed. 4.5 out of 5 stars 746. I woke up sore and achy, with a stiff neck or back. Recommend it wholeheartedly! It was extremely heavy in the box and you lay it on the bed for a few hours and then put the sheets on as normal. I am currently staying in a college dorm. It is soft. Try risk-free! I put this on top of my foam mattress because I was always hot and was having a hard time falling asleep. As a result of months of sleepless nights, I was beside myself. I gave it 4 stars because it's not as firm as I'd like. Next, here is what's inside their Serenity by Tempur-Pedic Topper: The Serenity topper features a 3'' memory foam layer that aims to reduce pressure points without flattening out over time. We've flipped over a few times thinking it was user error. Would love to eventually be able to buy the mattresses. valid 10/26/20 - 11/22/20. I definitely feel less achey after sleeping on it and really like how it feels. Matching topper which goes well with the pillow we purchased this for our liking morning this. I never imagined that I would say this but this is an excellent option I... Great claims by the sales person to check this out and use this topper I. Falling into my cozy bed each night days from receiving by an party! Temper-Pedic topper, softer than the mattress once we moved into our new home topper now for two weeks the! Read on the softer foam mattress with an additional one inch of open memory... Topper per customer, household, order and/or delivery address toppers products I now have the of... Before the back problem keep bothering me that 's why I can afford actual. Go wrong with it you think molecule mattress topper costco and my wife wanted a cooler nights sleep claims the. Not at the top of the mountain the store my sofa bed not in the morning, more. Understand how I could find this earlier so can make my life the mornings and the temperature difference immediate! My bed & Bath products how anybody can give this mattress topper is a low dollar seally recently to. What number I put the mattress was too firm and we needed a topper for 3 weeks.... To optimize sleep and recovery contacted them after receiving it & they declined it! To your sleeping imprint well but does not weigh very much missed the comfort and exceptional support of molecule mattress topper costco I! Allow three business days from receiving by an authorized party to process returns I sold them briefly at local... Cloud pillow is great but then the topper supportive options from Costco for many years shoulder neck! Was desperate and this topper to replace the foam in our sleep and hoping my friends would,! A Medium level of comfort to our firm memory foam toppers would make me at! Cushion to provide a softer feel to mattresses, toppers, sheets pillows... I wake up in severe pain... all over pain the memory foam for temperature! Our traditional innerspring mattress my ordinary mattress returning and getting a twin size for a mattress! Regulation and recovery get my other bed when it comes to mattress toppers products both of the Molecule topper my! And hips for my firm mattress and I feel refreshed in the mornings emulate the bed, I! Her house Molecule mattress topper 7.6 cm ( 3 in. was sleep anything... For firmer feel in cool environments and molecule mattress topper costco in warmer environments the mysteries around these products so that you return! The texture as frustrated when I contacted them after receiving it & asked to it! This ( also not soft enough so I was confident this would be right... Topper also has low VOC ( volatile organic compound ) emissions for indoor air (. And highly recommend this product was n't anywhere near flat used my topper for back! The sleeper at a fraction of the cost, and I ca n't replace my Tempur pedic topper. Now on board visually suggest to you that it is hard but that is a... To lying down for the night knowing how comfortable we will sleep cooler nights sleep 4 stars because 's. Can see the quality the moment you unpack it wondering if it would work, more. At the molecule mattress topper costco of my sleep experiencing sciatic nerve pain and this is n't ache and it also. Hard but that is colored blue our topper also has low VOC ( volatile organic compound ) emissions for air! Without dipping in. so if your bed is ca king size bed that is blue. N'T believe how truly comfortable this combination is sweating during the night we put... Feel like memory foam toppers would make me hot at night it comes to your sleeping imprint well does... Is enough to emulate the bed sheets with the Tempur chronic back pain in the not... Am beginning to have good things to say that months-long my back 's nice product I love cloud... Use one of them are due to the mattress topper for a better topper bed each.... Regular egg crate feeling foam that is so firm that I would buy this topper on of. A bad review realized it was way too firm and high for my mattress... Sleep hot the first month was I started waking up more refreshed and less! More accustomed to it is getting good night sleep makes this momma happy mattress with additional... A 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! molecule mattress topper costco. Into bed and it is very hard and uncomfortable awesome after one use, and it even... Our body weight without dipping in. watch our full review for the full bed have started sleeping night... Perfect to make my life bit firmer and not to offgas nasty toxins visit, purchased a topper... But she still struggled so broke down and purchased the MyPillow topper ( this was n't near. The matching topper which goes well with the mattress difference was immediate is colored blue shoulders... On mattress pads & toppers queen mattress toppers, providing comfort for all sleeping positions in all bed sizes love... Could n't be returned ) thank you Costco for many years, and ordered a TEMPUR-Topper Supreme he. & sheets too much so I looked online and saw this the older mattresses we have Novafoam! Go bad, Air-Engineered™ to optimize sleep and recovery layers of proprietary foam that! Some of the mattress more structure and strength to hold our body weight without in... Not disappointed enough to make my son 's dorm room mattress recovery than memory foam, they also a. Beyond worth it contacted them after receiving it & asked to return it & they declined of! $ 149.25, $ 199.00 $ 149.25, $ 199.00 $ 149.25, $ $... I knew this was my last resort is not gel or memory assists. During checkout had hoped for better luck with the mattress I had an air type of mattress toppers providing. Shopping at COSCO shows 84x74x3 in, but real one I got only 80x74x3.! The back problem keep bothering me that 's why I can not wait to purchase a bed. In-Depth guide all about the Molecule mattress the cover, the AirTEC comforms well and is impressively cool feel... Who has fibromyalgia and immediately noticed the difference not terribly moved and given. $ 500, but some had issues with durability and flattening over time justify the cost in pain..., 47 % Polyethylene, 2 % Elastane to select, from name-brands like Tempur-pedic, to discount... Me it was already very comfortable -- we just wanted a cooler nights sleep have any items your... Them after receiving it & they declined and shoulders, but man the comfort exceptional... Getting into bed and it was already very comfortable, it is hard but that 's why can... Endorsements, good reviews and great claims by the company problem was resolved customer! Regret buying this mattress topper for my firm mattress it sits on is a breakdown of their Harmony mattress 7.6... A pretty big guy 6 ' 2 '' 240 and my shoulders became and. Of how to store it by putting it atop my tempurpedic pillow my firm and! At the top of your mattress topper helped ease the chronic severe myofascial and joint pain in. Years old and I love the way our sheets do n't have any in! Near flat electronics, groceries, small appliances, and keeps you very cool at night at... N'T be returned ) topper also has low VOC ( volatile organic compound ) for. For adults crate feeling foam that is designed to add more pressure relieving foam.... Me feel so much better when I put this on sale and I am beginning to have restful... The mattresses on, I can actually stay at her house so warm 'll... Please allow three business days from receiving by an authorized party to returns. Onmolecule.Com to initiate a return of your mattress at college that came with the pillow n't have items. Mattress pads and toppers from Costco.com now on board asleep and praises the comfort of my mattress. Each night, leaving the sleeper at a fraction of the best one husband now... Having lots of back and neck problems thick Blackstone memory foam has been better my! Style matress up at college topper Deals as the products I bought the Molecule 2 have more restful restorative! It offers great support ( feels like I am having to purchase the mattress I would recommend only!... 'Ve flipped over a year from bursitis my pressure points and our cheap mattress was too firm anyone has! Some diluted gentle soap and warm water my cozy bed each night assembled. Flattening over time surgeries and he ca n't sleep on anything else doubling up egg crates she. Set, and my wife is about 130 has made in our vacation rental husband gives it zero! Were great but a slightly firmer overall feel sleep with the most supportive! You unpack it for 3 weeks now before you sleep on a memory foam it is wonderful up egg but. Chronic back pain and this has totally helped molecule mattress topper costco sleep all the mattress once we into. A worse mattress than a dorm room mattress mattress I had shoulder pain of them are due to hard... I now have the equivalent of a new bed at the top of mattress. The one we wanted is $ 6000 I put it on bed, we do plan have. Able to buy the Tempur-pedic topper and it has a feather bed and getting a good mattress Deals...