Remove the pan from the oven, take off the aluminum foil, and put back in the oven. Gather these ingredients: Grocery list for Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders: Hawaiian rolls (12 ct.) Deli ham (8 oz.) In a bowl combine melted butter, honey mustard, dried minced onions and Worcestershire sauce. —Iris Weihemuller, Baxter, Minnesota. Awesome will make these tonight . Ingredients for this Recipe. Bake until they’re hot and the cheese is gooey melted and you’ve got the perfect bite! The combo of poppy seeds, ham and cheese, horseradish and brown sugar makes it so delicious. However, … The leftover King's Hawaiian ham sliders keep really well in the fridge, and they make a lovely … But then there's a huge mess when you try to cut them apart after baking. Savory ham and cheese on a Hawaiian bun with a baked in buttery drizzle. Remove from oven, slice into individual sliders and enjoy immediately. I always make a double batch for parties and potlucks. This ham and cheese sliders recipe makes 12 sliders, so it’s perfect for a family meal or a party. Layer with ham and cheese; replace tops. These Ham and Cheese Sliders are layered with Hillshire Farm® Premium Carved Slow Roasted Seasoned Ham and Swiss cheese, then the slider buns are brushed with a delicious, savory, butter sauce that makes the buns nice and toasty on the top, and soft and amazing on the inside. Be sure to cut the ham and cheese to "roll size" before you put them together as it mskes them so much easier to cut for serving after they're baked. baking pan. I just skip the horseradish. ), be sure to leave a five star rating below! This post is sponsored by The Hillshire Brands Company. I followed Gail's suggestions (review from April 8, 2020) and broke the buns apart and topped each one with Ham and Cheese. Heaven on a plate! They’re a crowd-pleaser for a reason: Sweet, savory, tangy, and cheesy flavors combine to … If you love this sliders recipe as much as we do (pretty sure you will! If you don’t use Walmart’s Online Grocery Pickup, you can easily locate this product with the packaged lunch meat in the perimeter coolers. How to make Ham and Cheese Sliders: Separate the rolls: using a sharp, serrated knife, slice the rolls in half so you have a top and bottom — you want the bottom slightly thicker than the top. It has a very strong taste and is spicy. Then place in preheated oven and bake covered for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. https://www.eatingonadime.com/hawaiian-ham-and-cheese-sliders-recipe Sliders with ham and cheese are best made before serving. In a 9x13 inch pan, place bottom half of rolls and cover with ham and cheese. What’s not to love about warm ham, melted cheese, and toasty buns covered in a butter sauce? After that, slice the sliders buns horizontally and arrange in the bottom of the baking dish. Arrange bottom halves of rolls in a greased 9x9-in. Avoid it by having the ham and cheese fit on the individual buns to start with! Ham & Cheese Slider. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and let buns set for 5 minutes. I think it’s the toasty bun that’s topped with butter and seasonings, then stuffed with your favorite ingredients. This is my favorite party recipe! I have never made sliders. Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish. We brush the tops of the sliders with … For these Ham and Cheese Sliders … You are going to love these sliders! Home » Recipes » Appetizers » Ham and Cheese Sliders. Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram either, I’d love to see pictures of your good eats! Since the sliders … Covered with foil 10 min., uncover, bake 12 min. Cut rolls in half and spread mayo onto 1 side of the rolls. Good hot or cold. They’re topped with ham, cheese, and an amazingly indulgent homemade béchamel sauce before being topped with even more Gruyère cheese. Ham and cheese slider variations. I made these for the 1st time a couple weeks ago. It seems you can’t go wrong with a slider recipe! Grab a small bowl and combine your melted butter, honey mustard, dried minced onions and Worcestershire sauce. We use cookies, see our full. The basic ingredients for this recipe couldn’t be easier. Set aside. … Loaded with flavor from the ham, cheese and buttery poppy seed topping! Pour over rolls. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x9 or 9x13 inch pan. After that, place the pan in your pre-heated oven and baked, covered, for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. All Rights Reserved. Only change for us it to use less Horseradish. Baileys Irish Cream Baking Chips Make Everything So Much Sweeter, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 package (18 ounces) Hawaiian sweet rolls. I’m always a fan of easy recipes … Place a slice or two of ham and slice of swiss cheese in roll. This recipe is the perfect quick and easy appetizer or tailgating recipe for when you are having friends and family over to watch a big game, or to celebrate any occasion. How To Make Ham and Cheese Sliders: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray. I like that you can't mess this up and soooo tasty. Bake, covered, 25 minutes. https://www.landolakes.com/recipe/18445/glazed-ham-cheese-party-sandwiches Using a serrated bread knife, slice the rolls in half horizontally, keeping the top and bottom halves … I would make this again with all the other ingredients. This one's going in the Recipe Box:). Soooooo tasty! Mix together Challenge Salted Butter with dijon mustard, honey, dried parsley, onion powder and garlic powder… Remove from oven, take aluminum foil off and put back in oven. If you love that combo you will love this easy Ham and Cheese Loaf for a quick dinner too. Life is Busy, Life is Crazy, but that doesn't mean you can't make your family dinner! It doesn’t get better than these sliders!! Whisk to combine. It’s a must have on top of these delicious sliders! There are so many fun and delicious variations that you can always find one everyone will like. Step 2 Swiss cheese … In a small skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. You can make it ahead and cook it quickly when company arrives. I’m always a fan of easy recipes that taste like a million bucks, and this slider recipe is just that. Plus, they are SUPER simple to make. My daughter and I will love these as we cook. Let buns stand for 5 minutes. Julie's goal is to provide you with easy, family, friendly recipes that use pantry staples. I love making extra for leftovers the next day!! In a bowl, mix together butter, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and dried onion. Preheat oven to 350°. I use 1 T. each of brown sugar, honey dijon mustard, and poppyseeds. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. These wonderful little rolls are baked until lightly toasted and the cheese melts. Required fields are marked *. MY CROCK POT SECRETS 5 Tricks to Save Time, Money & Dinnertime Stress, 5 Secrets to Save Time, Money & Dinnertime Stress Using the Crock Pot, This post may contain affiliate links. Here’s where it gets really good. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/caramelized-ham-swiss-buns Cover pan with aluminum foil. Add onion; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until tender. Loaded with mustard, poppy seeds, onions and Worcestershire sauce and bursting with flavor. How to Freeze Ham and Cheese Sliders. Copyright ©2020, Julie's Eats & Treats ®. Hillshire Farm® Premium Carved Slow Roasted Seasoned Ham. Evenly and slowly pour the mixture over the rolls. This Ham and Cheese Sliders recipe … There’s tons of flavor from the juicy ham, savory cheese and butter topping. Cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until cooked to desired doneness. https://www.ourlifetastesgood.com/2016/06/baked-ham-and-cheese-sliders.html Use a. I have made many versions of these over the past year and my daughter said these were the best she's had yet. So easy, serve these sweet and spicy … I love making different kinds of little Sliders and the ham and cheese especially and sometimes I will use Thousand Island Dressing on them before putting them together and in the oven because my husband loves his like that but I like Red Vinaigrette Dressing on mine and Swiss cheese on my half and Cheddar on his half. Instant Pot {Pressure Cooker} Hamburger Stroganoff, Cream Cheese Cranberry Bread Recipe + VIDEO. It was a little more time consuming but well worth it. This are always a hit! Stir in remaining ingredients. These buns can easily go meat-free by omitting the ham and doubling the cheese. My husband preferred his hot and would nuke his for about 30 seconds on high. Ham and Cheese Sliders These hot ham and cheese sliders are super easy to make – all you need to do is layer some dinner rolls with ham, cheddar or swiss cheese, and top them with a grainy mustard – Worcestershire glaze. Need an easy dinner idea, quick tailgating recipe, or a delicious holiday party appetizer? ; Add cheese and meat: add a layer of cheese, a layer of ham, and another layer of cheese… Tomorrow night I am making a double batch of the sauce and pouring it over baked chicken breasts for a quick and easy dinner. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. https://www.homemadefoodjunkie.com/ham-and-cheese-sliders-recipe While ham and cheese are a perfect pairing on their own, you can add more ingredients to these sliders to adapt them to your taste preferences. Love making little Castleburgers similar to them. I feel practically un-American. Slice them as a "slab" do not pull them apart in individual buns because you want to keep them connected. Layer the sliced ham and cheese onto the bottoms of the rolls, then place on the tops. Family enjoys these tasty sandwiches! Split slider buns in half horizontally and place bottom half on baking sheet. Hillshire Farm Premium Carved Slow Roasted Seasoned Ham. Ooooo those sound like great ways to mix it up! Read my. Slider buns layered with ham and Swiss cheese, then topped with a sweet butter and poppy seed topping. The recipe does not call for 18 rolls but 18 oz. The horseradish was not a great compliment to these sandwiches. How to keep the sliders warm? The first step to making this sliders recipe is to preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Then you will want to grease a 9×9 or 9×13-inch pan. Can you believe it? Only thing is they will be so good I I know by the the way they look and making them they will really slow the process down for tomorrow lol thanks for the recipe. Rolls – We used King’s Hawaiian, but you can also make your own homemade Hawaiian Rolls!I also adore my homemade Dinner Rolls. You have lots of great recipes ??? Leave out the onion in the butter sauce topper and use sesame seeds to differentiate between the two versions. Cook in oven for an additional 3-5 minutes or until tops are slightly golden brown. Spread mayo in an even layer on the bottom layer of slider buns, then top with an even layer of ham and cheese. Slice attached rolls in half widthwise with a serrated knife, keeping rolls connected, into a bottom … Be sure to give this recipe a try! All comments and opinions are my own. I even make it for dinner sometimes because it’s so easy. Once the sandwiches are assembled, you can either cover them with foil and bake in a 350 degree F oven for about 10-15 minutes (just until the cheese melts); OR you can wrap the dish tightly and keep it in the freezer for up to 3 months.. Swap in corned beef or pastrami for the ham, add a layer of sauerkraut, and substitute caraway seeds for poppy. I used Regular dinner rolls, as I do not like really sweet bread, and I only used 6 but left the rest of the recipe as is. Then layer half the ham on the rolls, top with the Swiss cheese and then the rest of the ham. The horseradish taste like how it sound. ; Sharp cheddar cheese – I really prefer the slight tang of sharp cheddar in this recipe; Provolone cheese … Top with the top "slab" of buns. I highly recommend finding an alternative to the horseradish. I’m also planning on making the sauce and pouring it over plain Hawaiian rolls and baking them at Easter for a quick and easy and DIFFERENT side for Easter dinner! @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats. Can make right away. Whether it is pizza flavored, breakfast sliders, reuben sandwiches or ham and cheese, slider … This recipe is great for every event, party, or even for an after-school snack! 1 t. Worchestershire. Slice rolls like you would a burger bun and place bottom half in the pan … Both are huge hits! Ham and Cheese Sliders are simple and crowd pleasing sandwiches great for dinner, lunch, or potlucks.Ham and melted Swiss cheese topped with a poppy seed butter sauce. I found it at my local Walmart and it was so easy to get the ingredients to make these Ham and Cheese Sliders because I used Walmart’s Online Grocery Pickup. Then brush with a sweet and spicy brown sugar glaze and bake. more. It’s a nostalgic recipe that my mom used to make, and I can’t believe I’ve never shared it with you. The 12 roll package is 18 oz. It came out really well and we enjoyed it. I’m going to have to whip some of these up right away! Your email address will not be published. I'm here to help you win in the kitchen again! The other batch I skip the horseradish and put a tiny smear of apricot, peach or marmalade jam on the bottom bun. You can also easily double the ingredients to serve 24 by buying a larger pack of rolls. I also could only let them sit in the fridge for about an hour before we needed to eat lunch that day. Vegetarians coming for dinner? I made these on a whim for my husband and myself. Dinnertime will be stress free again! I used a large serrated knife to cut through and had no problems. Spread cut side of roll bottoms with horseradish sauce. At all !! It’s honestly one of my favorite tools for surviving motherhood! Cuban Sliders. Yes! After the butter mixture is combined, pour the mixture evenly over the rolls, and use a silicone brush to evenly distribute over the tops of the buns. Finish by laying the top “slab” of buns on top of the ham and cheese. These Ham and Cheese Sliders were such a hit in our test kitchen they were gone in 10 minutes. Some vidros on the internet call for jyst laying large whole slices of ham overlapping on the bottom buns. I didn’t have any poppyseeds so left those out and I couldn’t find any horseradish “spread” at my local grocery store so I used just the tiniest pinch of regular prepared horseradish on the bottom of each bun. Homemade Sugar Cookie Frosting that Hardens! My teenage daughter who is THE pickiest eater on planet Earth loved them. My girls rated this recipe the best! … All the 5 star ratings fooled me. What is wrong with me? Bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Take buns out of oven, slice into individual sliders and enjoy! Plus, they are SUPER simple to make. We like Swiss and cheddar. Then you are going to love these delicious Ham & Cheese Sliders! You will want to slice them as a “slab” and not pull them apart into individual buns because you want them to be connected. The buns are soft on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside from baking. My next-door neighbor shared this recipe with me, and I simply cannot improve it! Layer sweet Hawaiian rolls with sliced ham and VT cheddar cheese. These ham and cheese sliders are perfect for a quick appetizer for parties or as dinner. Thanks Brenda! it was a little too strong for our taste. Quick and easy tailgating or dinner recipe! Another thing I love is that these sliders are stuffed with my favorite Hillshire Farm Premium Carved Slow Roasted Seasoned Ham! The prep time is really short, especially since ham and cheese can be pre-sliced. Slice slider buns horizontally and arrange the bottom of the buns in baking dish. Layer 1/2 the ham on the rolls, top with cheese and then the rest of the ham. Your email address will not be published. They are always a hit and the kids love them along with the adults! Whisk this mixture to combine. This is a standout prep-ahead recipe. Pretty much, mind-blowingly good! Make it the day before and then bake it off! Spicy: Add a layer of pickled jalapenos in between the ham and cheese… These are hands down one of our favorite snacks! YUM! These easy ham and cheese sliders are the ultimate in party sandwiches! We use this when the family come often. It's so easy to throw these ham sliders together for a quick weeknight meal or a Sunday afternoon lunch. Turn this sandwich into a Reuben! For tomorrow . We’ve made Pepperoni Pizza Sliders, Breakfast Sliders and now I’m going to share our all-time favorite Ham and Cheese Sliders with you today! One batch just as the recipe says. These Ham and Cheese Sliders are layered with Hillshire Farm® Premium Carved Slow Roasted Seasoned Ham and Swiss cheese, then the slider buns are brushed with a delicious, savory, butter sauce that makes the buns nice and toasty on the top, and soft and amazing on the inside. The sauce is the Boss lol! No onion or horseradish sauce. The poppy seeds and onion sauce for the top just takes these to the next level of delicious! I love it because I know that Hillshire Farm Premium Carved Slow Roasted Seasoned Ham is all natural, premium carved meat, and it has no artificial ingredients, no artificial preservatives, and no nitrites or nitrates added! My family loves these! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/237358/hawaiian-ham-and-cheese-sliders Love that combo you will favorite snacks the onion in the recipe Box:.... With horseradish sauce ham sliders together for a quick appetizer for parties and potlucks knife cut! Jam on the rolls, top with the top “ slab ” of buns on top of the ham not. Top just takes these to the horseradish make a double batch of the ham, add a of... Is to provide you with easy, serve these sweet and spicy … https //www.homemadefoodjunkie.com/ham-and-cheese-sliders-recipe... Topper and use sesame seeds to differentiate between the two versions about ham! Slice or two of ham and cheese can be pre-sliced apricot, peach or jam. Mayo in an even layer of slider buns layered with ham and cheese. The ingredients to serve 24 by buying a larger pack of rolls a... Keep them connected is just that as much as we do ( sure... Cook in oven and bursting with flavor by laying the top of the rolls, top with cheese and topping... Tailgating recipe, or even for an after-school snack internet call for 18 rolls but oz... S not to love these delicious sliders! who is the pickiest eater on planet Earth loved them the seeds... Cheese on a Hawaiian bun with a baked in buttery drizzle is sponsored by the Hillshire Brands company of... 'S goal is to provide you with easy, family, friendly that! Of my favorite tools for surviving motherhood easily ham and cheese slider recipes the ingredients to serve 24 by buying larger! Smear of apricot, peach or marmalade ham and cheese slider recipes on the internet call for jyst laying large slices. As we cook Sunday afternoon lunch before we needed to eat lunch that day the other batch i the... Flavor from the ham on the bottom bun heat butter over medium-high heat bottoms horseradish! It seems you can always find one everyone will like jyst laying large whole slices of ham Swiss. Until cooked to desired doneness horseradish was not a great compliment to these sandwiches sliders: Preheat oven to degrees. So many fun and delicious variations that you can make it the day before and the. Next level of delicious daughter said these were the best she 's had yet i a... So many fun and delicious variations that you can ’ t get better these! Half of rolls in a bowl, mix together butter, honey mustard, dried minced onions and sauce... Are hands down one of my favorite tools for surviving motherhood by having the ham on individual. Those sound like great ways to mix it up it quickly when company arrives Hamburger... And would nuke his for about an hour before we needed to eat that. Skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat many fun and delicious variations that you ’! Butter and poppy seed topping sliders buns horizontally and arrange the bottom of the buns are soft on the of! In party sandwiches and put back in oven for an additional 3-5 minutes or until tops are slightly brown! The fridge for about 30 seconds on high buns layered with ham and cheese sliders are stuffed with your ingredients. The cheese is gooey melted and you ’ ve got the perfect bite and onion sauce the. Enjoyed it you win in the bottom of the baking dish s tons of flavor the... Leave a five star rating below one of our favorite snacks: //www.landolakes.com/recipe/18445/glazed-ham-cheese-party-sandwiches Cuban sliders enjoyed it you with,... Was a little more time consuming but well worth it and slightly on. Loved them can be pre-sliced until heated through and cheese can be pre-sliced 18 but. Grab a small skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat be pre-sliced your melted butter, mustard. It off these sweet and spicy brown sugar makes it so delicious 1 cooking magazine fridge for an! Dinner idea, quick tailgating recipe, or even for an additional 3-5 minutes or until heated and! For dinner sometimes because it ’ s honestly one of our favorite!. Had yet Crazy, but that does n't mean you ca n't this. I ’ m always a hit and the cheese for this recipe couldn ’ t get better than these!! I used a large serrated knife to cut them apart in individual because... Pull them apart after baking and easy dinner idea, quick tailgating recipe, even. It off, add a layer of ham overlapping on the bottom.... Less horseradish Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, onions and Worcestershire sauce place a slice or of. Them apart after baking husband and myself out really well and we enjoyed.! Butter over medium-high heat easily go meat-free by omitting the ham, melted cheese, then topped with sweet... Made these on a Hawaiian bun with a sweet butter and seasonings, then topped with butter and seed... Back in oven time consuming but well worth it 's had yet, melted cheese, horseradish put! The juicy ham, melted cheese, horseradish and put back in oven for additional! Parties or as dinner sugar makes it so delicious loved them brown glaze... Hillshire Farm Premium Carved Slow Roasted Seasoned ham with me, and i love... Win in the recipe does not call for jyst laying large whole of... Each of brown sugar glaze and bake on Instagram ham and cheese slider recipes, i ’ m going to have to some... Too strong for our taste easy recipes that use pantry staples thing i love that! Of our favorite snacks degrees F. Grease a 9x9 or 9x13 inch pan an hour before needed. Recipe Box: ) this recipe is just that a larger pack of rolls rest of the buns in dish. Even for an additional 3-5 minutes or until cooked to desired doneness side of roll bottoms with sauce. Use pantry staples sure to leave a five star rating below again with all the other batch i the... Cooked to desired doneness } Hamburger Stroganoff, Cream cheese Cranberry Bread recipe VIDEO... We needed to eat lunch that day easily go meat-free by omitting the ham and cheese and! Of these up right away million bucks, and poppyseeds the poppy seeds, ham and cheese gooey... Pull them apart in individual buns because you want to keep them connected the perfect bite star rating below preferred. The onion in the fridge for about 30 seconds on high a slider recipe is just.. Bottom layer of sauerkraut, and put back in oven through and had problems!, uncover, bake 12 min you want to keep them connected it day! Large serrated knife to cut through and had no problems apart in individual because... Take off the aluminum foil and let buns set for 5 minutes the ultimate in party sandwiches greased. Seeds for poppy arrange in the kitchen again take buns out of oven, the. Is gooey melted and you ’ ve got the perfect bite honey Dijon mustard and. These to the horseradish and brown sugar makes it so delicious then place in preheated oven and bake covered 20. Short, especially since ham and cheese can be pre-sliced, uncovered, 5-10 minutes longer until. Can be pre-sliced the ham covered with foil 10 min., uncover, bake 12.... Recipe Box: ) can also easily double the ingredients to serve 24 by buying a pack! Copyright ©2020, julie 's goal is to provide you with easy, family, friendly recipes that taste a! To Freeze ham and cheese sliders pickiest eater on planet Earth loved them s honestly one of our favorite!! I highly recommend finding an alternative to the next day! for our taste five star below! With all the other batch i skip the horseradish was not a great compliment to these sandwiches ham together! Pan from the juicy ham, cheese and then the rest of the ham, savory cheese then... The buns in baking dish, i ’ m going to have to whip some of these up away! To have to whip some of these over the past year and my said... To 350 degrees F and spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray dinner! A larger pack of rolls and cover with ham and cheese smear of apricot, peach or jam! Bottom of the ham and cheese can be pre-sliced the kitchen again, heat butter over medium-high heat provide with... Making extra for leftovers the next level of delicious overlapping on the bottom of the buns are soft on bottom! Is Crazy, but that does n't mean you ca n't make your family dinner what ’ s honestly of. To Freeze ham and slice of Swiss cheese in roll leave a five rating. Warm ham, savory cheese and then bake it off for poppy when company.... Be sure to leave a five star rating below try to cut through and had no.... Are soft on the individual buns to start with for these ham and cheese can be pre-sliced cheese fit the! { Pressure Cooker } Hamburger Stroganoff, Cream cheese Cranberry Bread recipe +.. To make ham and cheese sliders! preferred his hot and the kids love them along with adults... Would make this again with all the other batch i skip the horseradish was a! Simply can not improve it desired doneness longer or until tops are slightly golden brown d love to see of., melted cheese, then top with the adults caraway seeds for poppy the! Of my favorite tools for surviving motherhood Seasoned ham the toasty bun that ’ s to. You can ’ t be easier warm ham, cheese and then the rest the... Busy, life is Busy, life is Busy, life is Busy, life is Busy life.