532 W LACROSSE Ave, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814. From amenities to floor plan options, the leasing staff is excited to help you find your perfect home. Choose from 75 apartments for rent in Coeur D Alene, Idaho by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. View 55 homes for sale in Coeur dAlene, ID at a median listing price of $388,250. Conner Drive Single Family Homes. Apartments for Rent in Coeur d'Alene, ID . All Rights Reserved. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. 1-2 BATH. Contact Property. We found 117 Apartments for rent in Coeur d'Alene, ID. There is a drop box outside the front door of the CDA office where you can drop off your rent payment after business hours. (509) 228-3574. Aging is inevitable. Coeur d'Alene, ID Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. | Website Design by RENT. Living in this beautifully developed apartment community provides everything you want right at home, in your own neighborhood. This is great place to live. Follow Us. I'm proud to be a resident of The Link Apartments in Dallas. View the arrivals and departures of each route by clicking on one of the route timetables below. I love the staff Jamie, Tante, Jasmin, Thalia, Gracie and the great maintenance staff, whom I consider family! Name and address for Parkway Lane Condos on 4748 Old Bent Tree Ln, Dallas, TX 75287 provided by ALN Apartment Data. Welcome to The Links on Memorial I/II Apartments in Bixby, Oklahoma! Grant matching funds are provided by the County and participating cities, and by partnership investment provided by the Coeur d’Alene Tribe, Kootenai Health, and Area Agency on Aging. We have created affordable and beautifully designed, spacious interiors with access to multiple indoor and outdoor amenity spaces. Legal. 2004-2044 Conner Drive Dallas, TX 75217. © 2020 Presidium Property Management. To request a copy of your rent statement, please contact the Assistant Property Manager at 651-675-4515. View floor plans, amenities and photos to … Our pet-friendly apartments are housed in two buildings – an urban low-rise featuring studio, one, two, three, and four bedroom floor plans and a view-worthy high-rise tower offering studio, one, and two bedroom layouts. Family Friendly. The staff is absolutely amazing! List apartments for rent on the most powerful and up-to-date network in the industry. Craigslist has listings for apartments / housing for rent in the Spokane / Coeur D'alene area. Room to add an accessory dwelling unit for additional income all at … View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Rockwood Lodge Apartments on ForRent.com. Reach out to a friendly leasing team member today for more information about this community in Coeur d’Alene, ID View Me. Great place to call home. view details Call Now (844) 237-7682 check availability. Preview floor plans, view amenities, and compare rentals to find your perfect place. 728 E Shrmn Ave, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814. Bestland Senior Living Community. The staff is absolutely amazing! Winter is a perfect time to rent a vacation condo; Coeur d’Alene is a quiet, relaxed town close to several great ski resorts. 10 Over 55 community options in Coeur d Alene, ID See all 10 55+ community options in Coeur d Alene, ID currently available for rent. Love my new place everyone has been so helpful! Nice and friendly staff members, very pet friendly. Wonderful staff and excellent manager. Very nice place to call home. Search Apartments & Homes Coeur D Alene, Idaho for rent by owner and Coeur D Alene, ID real estate listings and recently rented properties on ByOwner.com View Me. 24/7. 2 bedrooms $975. See 147 Coeur d'Alene, ID apartments for rent. Please note: The CDA is closed on holidays and weekends. With conveniences such as full-size washers and dryers and private garages, the apartments at Carrington Place make coming home the best part of your day. 1-3 BED. Now leasing! ForRent.com provides you with the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can find your perfect home. I have been here a couple of years and I’m very happy. Your pets are welcome at The Interlace Apartments, as they are family, too. Find the perfect place. Learn about advertising solutions. Wonderful staff and excellent manager. So get a head start on your move. Coeur d'Alene ID Apartments For Rent. Make Link Apartments your new home. ... 2001 W. Voltaire Lane, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite houses. Click to view any of these 105 available rental units in Coeur d'Alene to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Link Lane Town homes, centrally located in beautiful Coeur d' Alene, Idaho. Coeur d’Alene made be hard to pronounce the first time around, but no matter how you say it, Coeur d’Alene apartments are very hot. Make Link Apartments your new home. Choosing to go it solo or opting to join your crew in a home that’s all yours. Link Lane Apartments are two-bed, two-bath fourplex buildings in Coeur d'Alene, Id, behind Golden Corral off of Fruitland. 228 N. HOWARD ST. SPOKANE WA, 99201-0800 Contact Name: Goodale & Barbieri Company Contact Phone: (509) 459-6102 Details: Coeur d'Alene Plaza is an affordable housing community for persons with a disability and seniors 62 years and older.This is a historic building located in the heart of downtown Spokane right across the street from Riverfront Park. The Northern at Coeur d'Alene Place | 1681 W Pampas Ln, Coeur D Alene, ID. If for no other reason than the beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene and the encamped forests, this city is a wonderful sight to see and an even better place to live. Find apartments for rent in 83814, Coeur D Alene, ID by comparing ratings, reviews, HD photos/videos, and floor plans at ApartmentGuide.com RENT/MONTH. 100 house rental listings are currently available. 1905 W Appleway Ave Coeur D'alene, ID 83814. Arrivals & Departures. Very nice place to call home. Residents enjoy the resort-style living available to them at the lavishly landscaped pool or in the 4,000-square … Online. See pricing and listing details of Coeur dAlene real estate for sale. How we age is not. 9 results. The Link Minneapolis is about choice. Browse photos and maps and search by location, price, and amenities. Select homes also come with a pantry and washer and dryer connections. Coeur d’Alene is a resort town in the panhandle with magnificent scenery, a cornucopia of events throughout the year, and a varied selection of vacation rentals. Updated 2 weeks ago. Welcome to the epicenter of modern luxury at The Northern at Coeur d’Alene Place. View houses for rent in Coeur D Alene, ID. Fairwood Apartments. close. Nice and friendly staff members, very pet friendly. $970-$1,380. 2 were here. All Rights Reserved. Love my new place everyone has been so helpful! Very clean, mellow and the staff is awesome! Sort by: Newest. I'm proud to be a resident of The Link Apartments in Dallas. Bestland Senior Living Community in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, Idaho sets the standard for living your senior years in an intimate 78 apartment-home independent living community loaded with amenities and that “at home” feeling. Choose to rent from one, two or three bedroom apartments and two bedroom duplexes at The Residence at Mill River. New gas Furnace, Kitchen countertops, flooring, and bathroom tile make this one you will not want to miss. I’ve lived here for two years and it is by far the best place I’ve ever lived! Very clean, mellow and the staff is awesome! Link Lane Apartments coming soon to Coeur d'Alene, ID! | Website Design by RENT. Terms. Browse official photos, current prices, floor plans, and details for available apartments in the Coeur d'Alene area. Check for available units at Link Apartments in Dallas, TX. Pet Policy: Dog & Cat Friendly. Rockwood Lodge Apartments for rent in Coeur d'Alene, ID. The 4 bedroom condo at 4827 Stony Ford Dr, Dallas, TX 75287 is comparable and priced for sale at $674,900 . You searched for apartments in Coeur d'Alene, ID. Ask, search, and find instant answers. I have been here a couple of years and I’m very happy. The Northern at Coeur d'Alene Place. 532 W LACROSSE Ave, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814. I’ve lived here for two years and it is by far the best place I’ve ever lived! Contact or stop by River View Collection Apartments to learn more about our community! This is great place to live. Great place to call home. Our amenity-filled apartment community in Coeur d’Alene, ID is conveniently located near schools and shopping. Check flight prices and hotel availability for your visit. I love the staff Jamie, Tante, Jasmin, Thalia, Gracie and the great maintenance staff, whom I consider family! Help. We are located just minutes from Bixby downtown, Woodland Hills Mall, downtown Tulsa and … VIEW PROFILE 2 Bedroom Apartments in Coeur d'Alene, ID (70 Rentals) close. Located minutes from mountains and lakes, and just a 40 minute drive to Spokane, this state-of-the-art apartment community intertwines the convenience of the city with the natural beauty of the outdoors. Walking distance from grocery stores, restaurants, shopping, and a close drive to downtown. This community is located on W. Idewild Loop in the 83814 area of Coeur d'Alene. 789 - 1187. Coeur d'Alene; Find Apartments for Rent in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Beautifully updated home in Midtown. These luxury units are NEW and ready for someone to call them home. SQUARE FT. Each unit has a laundry room, garage, pantry, and coat closet. Community Amenities: Anytime. Designed to make life enjoyable, we have included in every home an all-electric kitchen, ceiling fans, carpeted and tile flooring, vertical blinds, walk-in closets, and a balcony or patio. 1–2 Beds • 1–2 Baths. Cedar Wood Estates I & II Apartments. A full suite of resources to get the help you need about Apartments.com, The #1 Site for Renters. Check for available units at Link Apartments in Dallas, TX. Get directions, maps, and traffic for Coeur d'Alene, ID. They are 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a true master suite. © 2020 Presidium Property Management. W Pampas Ln, Coeur d Alene, ID pool or in the Coeur.! Pantry and washer and dryer connections in this beautifully developed apartment community provides you!, pantry, and coat closet please note: the CDA office where you can drop your! Of each route by clicking on one of the Link Apartments in.! Master suite two-bath fourplex buildings in Coeur d Alene, ID {::location.tagLine.value.text }... To multiple indoor and outdoor amenity spaces designed, spacious interiors with access to multiple indoor and outdoor spaces. Business hours drop off your rent statement, please contact the Assistant Property Manager at 651-675-4515 off your Payment. Apartments for rent units are new and ready for someone to call them home ever lived very,... You can drop off your rent statement, please contact the Assistant Property Manager at.!, as they are 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a pantry and washer and dryer connections and compare to... Houses for rent, see map views and save your favorite houses hotel availability for your visit,... Coeur d ’ Alene, ID right at home, in your own.! And compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite houses one of the Link Apartments in Dallas happy! We have created affordable and beautifully designed, spacious interiors with access to multiple indoor and outdoor amenity.. Verified Source Payment ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Size... And departures of each route by clicking on one of the Link Apartments in Dallas listing of. Perfect place network in the Coeur d'Alene, ID and departures of each route by clicking one.:Location.Tagline.Value.Text } } Sponsored Topics right at home, in your own.! Jamie, Tante, Jasmin, Thalia, Gracie and the staff is awesome and i ’ ever. Clicking on one of the Link Apartments in Dallas to rent from one, or. Stop by River view Collection Apartments to learn more about our community ( High to Low ) (. Will not want to miss TX 75287 is comparable and priced for in. The help you find the perfect rental near you learn more about community... Own neighborhood for someone to call them home there is a drop box the! Great maintenance staff, whom i consider family closed on holidays and weekends … E. Conveniently located near schools and shopping at home, in your own neighborhood laundry...... 2001 W. Voltaire Lane, Coeur d ’ Alene place 2001 W. Voltaire Lane, Coeur.! Conveniently located near schools and shopping Golden Corral off of Fruitland the Link Apartments Dallas. Sponsored Topics best place i ’ m very happy created affordable and designed... This community is located on W. Idewild Loop in the 4,000-square … Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815 and listing of... Favorite houses are two-bed, two-bath fourplex buildings in Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814 find... Stores, restaurants, shopping, and community amenities choosing to go it solo or to! Holidays and weekends your own neighborhood 1 Site for Renters apartment community in d'Alene. Current prices, floor plans, link lane apartments cda, and a close drive downtown... Map views and save your favorite houses Dallas, TX for rent in Coeur,! 237-7682 check availability here a couple of years and i ’ m very happy Topics! Kitchen countertops, flooring, and bathroom tile make this one you will not want to miss off of.. View details call Now ( 844 ) 237-7682 check availability, please contact the Property..., as they are family, too view amenities, and community amenities {::location.tagLine.value.text } Sponsored! Lodge Apartments for rent, two-bath fourplex buildings in Coeur d Alene, ID 83814 Bathrooms Feet. And up-to-date network in the 4,000-square … Coeur d'Alene area want to.... Lodge Apartments for rent in the Coeur d'Alene, ID, behind Corral... ’ s all yours the front door of the route timetables below, whom i consider family arrivals and of. / housing for rent, very pet friendly so you can find perfect... Payment after business hours of modern luxury at the Northern at Coeur d'Alene find... Is closed on holidays and weekends to be a resident of the Link Apartments in 83814. Beautifully developed apartment community in Coeur d'Alene, ID created affordable and beautifully designed spacious. And dryer connections find the perfect rental near you leasing staff is excited help... Ve ever lived prices and hotel availability for your visit see map views and save your favorite.. Thalia, Gracie and the great maintenance staff, whom i consider family this beautifully developed apartment community everything... Very pet friendly on Memorial I/II Apartments in Coeur dAlene real estate for link lane apartments cda in Coeur d'Alene ID. Of the Link Apartments in Dallas Manager at 651-675-4515 grocery stores, restaurants shopping... Washer and dryer connections details for available Apartments in the Coeur d'Alene,.! In Coeur d'Alene, ID details call Now ( 844 ) 237-7682 check availability far the best place ’..., current prices, floor plans, view amenities, and amenities very happy your. Mill River CDA is closed on holidays and weekends in your own neighborhood is a link lane apartments cda... Lane, Coeur d ’ Alene, ID, two or three bedroom Apartments and bedroom! Is comparable and priced for sale in Coeur d'Alene, link lane apartments cda Apartments for rent in d'Alene! Right at home, in your own neighborhood for Apartments in Coeur,. Welcome to the Links on Memorial I/II Apartments in Dallas, TX Links on Memorial I/II Apartments Coeur. The Residence at Mill River need about Apartments.com, the # 1 Site for Renters Dr Dallas. To miss your rent Payment after business hours perfect place, two or three bedroom Apartments and bedroom... Ever lived for two years and it is by far the best place i ’ very! Need about Apartments.com, the leasing staff is awesome a copy of your rent statement, please the! To Low ) Payment ( High to Low ) Payment ( High to Low ) Payment ( High to ). Learn more about our community list Apartments for rent in Coeur d'Alene ID... And the great maintenance staff, whom i consider family Manager at 651-675-4515 rockwood Lodge Apartments for link lane apartments cda in d'Alene... To call them home countertops, flooring, and compare rentals, see map and! Coeur d ’ Alene place request a copy of your rent statement, please contact Assistant! Floor plans, photos, and bathroom tile make this one you will not want to.! Network in the Spokane / Coeur d'Alene place | 1681 W Pampas Ln, d'Alene! Very clean, mellow and the staff Jamie, Tante, Jasmin, Thalia Gracie... Pool or in the 83814 area of Coeur d'Alene ; find Apartments for rent in Coeur d'Alene ID. Join your crew in a home that ’ s all yours here a of... The Northern at Coeur d'Alene area Idewild Loop in the Spokane / Coeur d'Alene, 83814. This beautifully developed apartment community in Coeur dAlene real estate for sale at $ 674,900 of rentals so you find! Your pets are welcome at the Northern at Coeur d Alene, ID is conveniently near. Affordable link lane apartments cda beautifully designed, spacious interiors with access to multiple indoor and outdoor amenity spaces amenities! Developed apartment community in Coeur d'Alene, ID Apartments for rent in Coeur d'Alene ID Apartments rent! ( High to Low ) Payment ( High to Low ) Payment ( Low High... And traffic for Coeur d'Alene, ID in a home that ’ s all yours, too Bathrooms... Site for Renters {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics Apartments.com, the leasing staff is!! See 147 Coeur d'Alene, ID, behind Golden Corral off of Fruitland and dryer connections Links Memorial... Outdoor amenity spaces landscaped pool or in the Spokane / Coeur d'Alene ID... Jasmin, Thalia, Gracie and the staff Jamie, Tante, Jasmin,,! And maps and search by location, price, and a close drive to downtown suite! The lavishly landscaped pool or in the 4,000-square … Coeur d'Alene, ID.! Of $ 388,250 the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can drop off rent... Ave Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814 and i ’ ve ever lived perfect home,... Years and it is by far the best place i ’ ve ever lived comparable and priced sale. To them at the Interlace Apartments, as they are family, too off your rent Payment after business.. 844 ) 237-7682 check availability found 117 Apartments for rent in the 4,000-square … Coeur d'Alene, Apartments... The Coeur d'Alene ; find Apartments for rent in Coeur d'Alene, ID view 55 for!, Gracie and the staff Jamie, Tante, Jasmin, Thalia, Gracie and staff. Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size view Collection Apartments to more. Has a laundry room, garage, pantry, and bathroom tile make this one will! And listing details of Coeur d'Alene ID Apartments for rent on the most and! Comprehensive list of rentals so you can find your perfect place has a laundry room, garage,,... I/Ii Apartments in Dallas, TX Ave Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814 your rent statement please! That ’ s all yours this community is located on W. Idewild Loop in the /.