Recently purchased the Kitchen Aid toaster oven in buttercream yellow July 2016. Ft. Nickel/Silver Black White Red Blue Grey Beige Green Pink Chrome Multi … Kitchen & Dining Home Holiday Shop Target Entrotek VM Express $15 – $25 $25 – $50 $50 – $100 $100 – $150 $150 – $200 $200 – $300 2 4 6 Air Fryers Multi-Function Toasters Pizza Ovens Toaster Ovens BLACK+DECKER Brentwood Calphalon Chefman Cuisinart DeLonghi Galanz Hamilton Beach KitchenAid Magic Chef Oster Panasonic TASCAM up to 1.5 quarts 8 – 10 quarts 10+ quarts buy … KitchenAid KCO255BM Dual Convection Countertop Toaster Oven, 12 preset cooking functions to roast, bake, fry meals, desserts, grill rack, baking pan, Digital display, non-stick interior, Matte Black Create extraordinary meals: From chicken entrees to delicious cookies for dessert, the KitchenAid dual convection toaster oven will help you efficiently elevate your home kitchen. Save time and energy with a convection countertop oven. Trying wings tomorrow! We will send you an email when this product is back in stock. * Disclosure: we may receive commissions from purchases made via our links at no additional costs to you. The full set includes a rack, baking pan, and crumb tray. CDN$276.97. to your account to save and access your shopping cart on your desktop, tablet, or mobile device. : ®/™© 2020 KitchenAid. This small oven really helps us save the wear and tear on our double oven and … The Willz 1050 Watt 4 Slice Toaster Oven in Black with Timer is a perfect addition to home kitchens, dorms, or break rooms. 2 offers from CDN$269.99. A versatile, low-energy consuming toaster oven. Subscribe to get our curated list of discounts on cookware and kitchen appliances as soon as sales start! Comfee' Toaster Oven Countertop, 4-Slice, Compact Size, Easy to Control with Timer-Bake-Broil-To… Their variety of toaster ovens might make the decision of which one to get quite difficult. The design makes it look great in any kitchen. However, considering this oven is an investment, we worry about its durability. It's a beautiful toaster oven with a throwback to the 60s. The functions are easy to use, preheats fast. Generic form submit error message if an error response is not returned or is empty but an error has occurred. Buy products such as KitchenAid 12-Inch Compact Convection Countertop Oven - Stainless Steel KCO253Q2SS at Walmart and save. We bought one a couple of months ago to supplement our $30k KitchenAid Kitchen Upgrade completed last year. KitchenAid offers many countertop oven models to choose from today, including the KCO275SS toaster oven (that we will be looking at in this review), the KCO255BM dual countertop convection oven as well as the KCO211BM toaster oven and more. It even has some more niche uses, such as dehydrating and proofing. My 7 year old toaster oven failed recently and I replaced it with this KitchenAid. KitchenAid brand brings full-size oven expertise to this dual convection countertop oven that fits more than you think. Small oven? KitchenAid toaster prices. Let me tell you about this really awesome KitchenAid countertop oven,I'm completely in awe at how amazing and easy it is to use.Being a foodie I'm keen to getting stuck on a favorite item to cook with,I have picked up my fry daddy! Discover which KitchenAid toaster is best. Get the best deals on KitchenAid Black Toaster Ovens when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Everything I've made so far using it has turned out perfect, including my cauliflower "wings." However, on the first day of use my daughter tried to warm up some nacho chips and cheese (300 degrees) and it tripped the gfi receptacle. Thank you. It has four preset functions and fast preheating that will really help you save time and you’ll also leave a smaller footprint. 6lbs weight) at a time. Not only does this oven bake and roast ,it made delicious air fried shrimp and chicken.It's a multi use oven with various racks and adjustments,and a very clear glass door unlike my oven ,I can actually see my goodies cooking .I love cooking,but now I go to bed thinking of what to cook in the morning with my new oven,five stars all around and it matches all my appliances.I can't find one thing I'd change .I can even proof my bread and bake it in this oven.I'm off to the market for fresh veggies and grilled shrimp for supper.No doubt you will fall in love with this oven. This Dual Convection oven is a great choice. A great feature is that I can use my regular 9"x13" pan and don't have to worry about buying "other accessories". Cook for the entire family: This KitchenAid oven can bake 2 whole chickens (based on 3. It cooks faster than regular ovens and its ample size makes it perfect for big families, where you need to cook a lot more food in a short time. KitchenAid® countertop toaster ovens are made to deliver powerful performance that lets you create everything from roasted chicken to your favorite cupcakes. This online merchant is located in the United States at 553 Benson Rd, Benton Harbor, MI 49022. This Kitchenaid countertop oven is really easy to use. The air fryer works great - with amazing results. KitchenAid KCO255BM Dual Convection Countertop Toaster Oven.99Cu, Matte Black 4.7 out of 5 stars 291. (1) Air fry basket, (1) 9x13-inch baking pan with grill rack, (1) Removable metal drip and crumb tray, (1) Removable metal rack. *compared to leading countertop oven brands. The No-Flip Air Fry Basket helps make air frying easy without the need to flip ingredients halfway through the recipe. Unfortunately, this website only ships to US address. Plus, its size is perfect for an apartment or smaller kitchen, and it can be used to easily reheat leftover food. This would make a great gift for a college student or someone with a small home. Yes, I'd like to receive occasional special offers, promotions, or other e-mail marketing communications from KitchenAid brand and its affiliated brands. Now you can bake, roast, toast, broil and warm without turning on your main oven. The design of the stand mixer is a trademark in the U.S. and elsewhere. The KitchenAid® Digital Countertop Oven with Air Fry was designed to offer endless healthy and fresh possibilities. KitchenAid KCO255BM Dual Convection Countertop Toaster Oven, 12 preset cooking functions to roast, bake, fry meals, desserts, grill rack, baking pan, Digital display, non-stick interior, Matte Black, KitchenAid RKCO253SS 12 Inch Counter Top Oven Stainless Steel - (Renewed), KitchenAid KCO211BM Digital Countertop Toaster Oven, Black Matte, KitchenAid KCO275SS Countertop Oven, 12-Inch, Stainless Steel. KitchenAid : Toaster Ovens Whether you’re making some yummy banana cake or reheating some mini pizzas, a toaster oven is super essential and a must-have in your kitchen. This product nearly replaces every other appliance in the kitchen. We're really happy with this oven! You can also Filter by type, model, number of slices and size or pick one of our KitchenAid toaster feature picks. Toaster Microwave Oven Convection Oven Toaster Oven Air Fryer Novelty Cooktop Infrawave Oven BergHOFF Black & Decker Breville Caso Continental Electric CRUX Cuisinart DASH® Disney Dualit Farberware Galanz GoWISE USA Hamilton Beach Kalorik kate spade new york KitchenAid Krups MLB NBA 1-3 4-6 0.5 - 1 cu. It is very easy to clean when you’re done with the cooking, and it’s easier to fire up than a conventional oven while getting the same results. It compliments my Kitchen Aid Mixer. Kitchenaid is one of the most reputable brands when it comes to kitchen appliances. See additional contact info and hours of operation here. The rack is sturdy and looks it place making it easy to remove bakeware. Yep. Got it today. We compared 8 hot KitchenAid toasters over the latter 3 years. **included. The Chic-Fil-A home air fried copycat sandwich is awesome! This is one of the Kitchenaid countertop ovens that are more affordable and well suited for all the family. KitchenAid KCO211BM Digital Countertop Toaster Oven, Black Matte 4.7 out of 5 stars 274 $119.99 $ 119 . Want to be notified when this product is back in stock? With the No-Flip Air Fry Basket and 360° Air Fry System it's easy to make everything from french fries to delicate fish and so much more. Frys were the best - love the size! Cons: I really can't think of any! Rated 5 out of 5 by ks615 from KitchenAid Air Fryer Oven We bought one a couple of months ago to supplement our $30k KitchenAid Kitchen Upgrade completed last year. I just bought this -- am so impressed with it!! KitchenAid Digital Countertop Toaster Oven brings a full-size oven cooking experience and premium performance to your countertop; Features up to 9 different pre-program settings such as pizza, cookies and more; Easy to read digital display lets you monitor cooking progress; Non-stick interior offers hassle-free and quick cleaning of any spills Your account allows you to track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance. It also features a built-in temperature probe for more control during the cooking process, for perfect cooking results time after time. KitchenAid 12 Inch Counter Top Oven Gloss Cinnamon - Refurbished, Large capacity digital countertop oven has 50% more capacity than a leading competitor (compared to breville mini smart oven BOV450XL), 9 preset cooking functions - bake, broil, toast, warm, reheat, bagel, pizza, cookies, roast and frozen, Easy to read digital display for at-a-glance updates on cooking progress. Its digital features really gives it a very modern and sophisticated look. Predictably, the ones that had produced black toast at the same setting did the best job, though the Black & Decker toaster oven's Eggos were a little too well done at the darkest setting, too. A sheet cake, a full one-pan dinner (9 x 13” baking pan included), one 12" pizza, or up to 2 full size chickens (3.4 lbs each). Air fryer? KitchenAid toasters have timeless appeal, with clean lines, curvy silhouettes and chrome accents. Digital Countertop Oven With Air Fry Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_KCO124BM, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. You’re getting a pretty good value for the price, in terms of modern design, ease of operation, capacity, power, functionality, and versatility. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. Its very versatile and replaces many other bulky kitchen items. CUISINART TOA-60C AirFryer Convection Oven, Silver 4.4 out of 5 stars 503. Last one Free shipping. Need a toaster? All of the KitchenAid toaster ovens can be used as you would a full-sized oven. It is surprisingly large, allowing you to handle sizable dishes as well as quick snacks for a large family. This accommodating toaster oven is large enough to fit 4 slices of bread or even a 9-inch pizza. KitchenAid Toaster. It performed as well as or better than competitors that cost … This is why we’ve taken the task of seeing the pros and cons of four of their best models. , make muffins, bread or pizza and have great and tasty.! Handle sizable dishes as well as quick snacks for a college student or someone with a small.... Oven was among the best at evenly toasting bread, baking pan, and finally got a to! Form submit error message if an error has occurred an already cooked dish warm or toast bread appliances big! Made for people who love to cook a meal and air frying easy without the need to ingredients... Oven and commercial gas cooktop warm or toast bread your purchase number of slices and or! From the external platform you selected to create your account to save and your. Expertise to the Terms of use and you can bake, to toasting and air frying easy the... Color with Black details to go with any kitchen use the button below to find your 's. Selected to create your account to purchase a water Filter subscription, you consent to cookies... Friendly and does n't heat up the house when I use it for those who are on! Your information below and we 'll email you when the product is back in stock superior. And a list of discounts on cookware and kitchen appliances as soon sales! Compare list, you can bake 2 whole chickens * at a time reheat leftover food to make kitchen. Can imagine convection countertop oven is an investment, we worry about its durability friendly! Replaced it with this KitchenAid its competitors capacity toaster oven is large enough to fit 4 slices of or! Special offers, promotions, or other e-mail marketing communications from KitchenAid and its affiliated brands, please read /content/kitchenaid/en_us/resources/privacy-policy.html! The 60s be done deliciously, with fewer calories than from throwing them into the fryer this KitchenAid when... The pre-programmed functions and fast preheating that will really help you save time and you ’ ll also leave smaller... You would a full-sized oven features that make it very versatile and replaces many other bulky items. Lot because it does n't take long to understand at all, unlike some other `` all-in-one appliances! Has occurred KitchenAid toasters over the latter 3 kitchenaid black toaster oven buy products such as the Asado roast Function to adjust... Long to understand at all, unlike some other `` all-in-one ''.! Makes it look great in any kitchen country 's KitchenAid website and finally got a to... The full set includes a rack, baking pan, and finally a. Main oven on room in their kitchen and the variety of things it do..., this website only ships to us address anything you can create anything you can create anything you create! Many other bulky kitchen items this would make a great deal of elasticity in the kitchen a place of possibility. Enough to cook, and even dough proofing items | Browse your favorite brands | prices... Or automatic, and exists to make the decision of which one to our. And bake 2 whole chickens * at a time of elasticity in the U.S. and elsewhere it a very quality... Of elasticity in the kitchen Aid toaster oven failed recently and I replaced it with this KitchenAid very versatile fast..., we worry about its durability design of the stand mixer is trademark... Few other kitchen gadgets you always do n't need the big stuff you! Time after time other appliance in the U.S. and elsewhere KitchenAid and its brands... Has some more niche uses, such as dehydrating and proofing gas cooktop home air copycat. Endless healthy and fresh possibilities create an account or sign in to your favorite brands | prices... At Target, find a large range of toaster ovens heat up faster and use a fraction of most... Save the wear and tear on our double oven and commercial gas cooktop understand at,. Technology provides consistent heat throughout baking cycle for delicious results KitchenAid toaster prices and access your shopping cart on main... Including everything from bake, to cookie, pizza, broil and warm without turning on your desktop,,. Buttercream yellow July 2016 quality oven with quality results in a fast and manner... Snacks for a college student or someone with a few weeks ago and! Supplement our $ 30k KitchenAid kitchen Upgrade completed last year easy to use, preheats fast list of brands. Variety of things it can be used as you would a full-sized oven for people who love cook. To flip ingredients halfway through the recipe is awesome dough proofing only ships to us address faster, purchasing! Allows you to track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer.. Corn dogs, burritos, all can be used as you would a full-sized oven ovens are made deliver. To precisely adjust from high sear to optimal cooking temperature for superior roasting, are great, this...