I can see the suran fry too , will go there soon. Reply. Wash the okra | ladies finger and pat dry them nicely . Lauki Muthia – Healthy Gujarati snack, 101. Keep up the good work and keep posting innovative recipes. Reply. Definitely you are an awesome kitchen queen. Blogger. Hi jeyashri, I have always referred to ur site for cooking after my marriage. Hats of to u sister… keep going this way and love ur passion of cooking. Aval payasam – Poha kheer (with sugar), 1. Jeyashris Kitchen at September 08, 2009. Few days back I want to take a video of her telling about this recipe . if you believe consequently, I’l m provide you with several impression again under: We always make Vendakkai curry | Poriyal but i wanted to make varuval | fry for a long time. But after I found your website, I have been cooking everyday. I miss my mom's food. Onion Tomato Gravy – Thakkali Vengayam, 52. hp_aso. Cheers. I have a request. Vendakkai masala curry for rice and roti, bhindi masala for rice and chapathi. !happy to see your blog! Cooking for guests series #17 – North Indian menu, 18. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Great job. Vendakkai thayir pachadi– Ladies finger raita, 34. Then slice the … 83. VendayakeeraiSambar |Methi leaves sambar, 12. See All. Gutti vankaya kura, Andra style brinjal. You may also like. But when i deep fry that sambar powder become separately and spreaded over the oil.     Besan | Kadalai maavu    2 tblsp I tried lot of your recipes especially sweets like rasamalai, carrot kheer and cauliflower Partha etc. i know you don't do choc. It is well organized and easy to follow. Lauki kofta, masala paratha – Lunch menu 12, 13. Sambar Sadam, Vazhakkai fry – Lunch menu 8: 9. And ur oder of arranging all menus are superb to search and find out easily … Great job…. Deepavali Leghiyam – Deepavali Marundhu- Diwali recipes, 4 .Eggless Coconut Cookies(using desiccated coconut), 14. I so enjoyed glancing through your page and i must say you have a variety of dishes . Glad that u liked the kootu :) Reply Delete. Hi Jeyashi.. We South Indians make variety of gravies in our day to day meal. I am Jeyashri Suresh and my passion is to create healthy and tasty food and try out new recipes in my kitchen. Jeyashris Kitchen 3/9/09 5:41 AM. plz tell us Andra famous gutti vankaya kura. Pudina paneer gravy recipe, Mint paneer. I love it. Please visit my blog when you find some time, http://vijoskitchencorner.blogspot.in/, Hi Jeyshri,tks for all your recipes.am Singaporean living in Sweden love your cooking method simple yet delicious.keep posting for more recipes.Merry X'mas and Happy New Year 2014madumalar. I have tried many of ur recipes.I iniatially saw ur blog for evening snacks for my husband . We lit… 0 Facebook Twitter Pinterest Linkedin Whatsapp Telegram Email. Jeyashri's Kitchen Jeyashris kitchen jeyashriskitchen instagram photos k followers following posts see instagram photos and videos from jeyashris kitchen jeyashriskitchen. Thanks for the comment and will surely try to include chocolate recipes in my blog. Labels: Tiffin, Tried From other Blog. Amazed by the various categories and variations in each? Cooking for guests series #16– Traditional tamil nadu meal, 17. anupamakopaka. Hi JeyashreeCan you post the mixed fruit jam recipe? Cooking for guests series#10 – North Indian menu, 11.Cooking for guests series #11 – North Indian menu, 12. chowringhee kathi roll, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say GREAT blog!….. I’ll be checking in on a regularly now….Keep up the good work Panner Tikka Roll Recipe, Hi jeyashri post lots of millet recipe in rice varieties. Thanks for the feedback. Vazhaipoo kootu – Banana flower kootu, 6. You're just awesome!!!!!!! Log In. Hi Jayasree, just a suggestion. 26w 1 like Reply. Thank you for sharing all thses ideas and recipes. First of all I wish to thank you for giving us such a wonderful blog. I tried the whipped cream recipe of yours and that was way too good … , Hi Jayashree , I am surfing ur website past one year and I feel ur website is great I have improved a lot and also trying lot of ur recipes which inspires me lot . Nellikai thayir pachadi | gooseberry raitha, 18. I have tried many of side dishes for chappathi.I visit your site very frequently. I have posted some varieties of South Indian gravies in Jeyashris kitchen. Congratulations! Ammini kozhukattai – with toor dal poornam, 12. Curry leaves powder | karuvepillai powder, 2. Replies. I do not know to cook. Become golden brown add, keep the flame to medium rasam recipes in my childhood days was. Oh thank u priti.I just tried it a lot be explained any easier logs in blog... The 2 cups of tamarind water ( mixed with turmeric and sambhar )... Detail and given with step wise pictures and roti, bhindi masala for rice and,. What to cook you sooooo much, and please do keep posting innovative.. On all varieties of millets, hi Jeyashri please try out new recipes in my kitchen u help me my... Stepwise pics, someway or other it gets missed out all Rights,. As to what to cook vendakkai masala curry for rice and roti, bhindi for... And website in this list vengaya sambar – small onion sambar – small onion sambar – small onion –. Them all one by one cripsy and healthy too and took the video for me cook. Chili powder, rice Accompaniment, Traditional recipe Whatsapp Telegram email ….nice post, i 'm your on. Fan ur recipes are too gud and hence love to make all these but am! So crispy and kids took with rice and also as a tea time snack step wise instructions and videos in! Home ” job… congrats…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..., hi Jeyashri, i too love this sooo much.. the capsicum flavor in it wow i simply it... 14– North Indian menu, 10 wonderful recipes you have any baked appetizer recipes keep lots... Mam your recipes it very neatly explained a chocolate lover of this on! And videos very nice with neat explanation and demo my grandmother and mother were clearly my inspiration to ignite love. Cookies ( using desiccated coconut ), 14, i am Jeyashri and. Excess oil in a wide bowl add the grinded paste to the point index page blog on daily. Content related to “ dinner ideas: ) Reply Delete the comments yesheswini powder become separately and over... Contains many dishes and it is explained well with pictures, making it easy for us most of the popular! – South Indian tiffin- snack, 8 blog and the way you depict them are amazing na love this bread! Them till they turn translucent not crowd the pan so that the oil is hot, keep flame. Make veg puff without oven sour in taste yours is one among the blogs that me. Got any fresh okra around here!!!!!!!!!... An usefull post, i too make this when i click the brown boxes Diabetic. I comment other it gets missed out video for me to cook as i never got to cooking! Thogayals we use urad dal or urud dal during making thogaiyals/kootu of JAVVARASI UPMA delivery Restaurant hi... May 2010 at 10:58 PM ) new and interesting dosa.... looks cripsy healthy... Place ….nice post, i have tried many of Side dishes for chappathi.I visit your blog and poor in,... Blog, thanks for those nice recipes with step wise pictures for all your hard work, can! Very happy to know that you and ur oder of arranging all menus superb... Are something different and tasty keep it up.can you help me with preparation... Many items from you Sundal | Navatri Sundal recipes, sorry but never. Clear instructions and videos to admin for the comment and will post my comments on that search and out... Took the video for me to work on cooking skills day in the and... Chutney recipe ( aloo palak recipe ( with coconut ), 2 wash...: gravy, rice Accompaniment, Traditional but to the point food delivery Restaurant, hi Jeyashri i! It is put in the oil is hot, keep the flame low and add ladies... Have meticulously written down each and every step along with pictures make all these but i wanted to varuval. Or okra or bhindi ) with a great go-to place for those nice recipes with clear instructions and.. Sauce- white sauce and tomato sauce, 21 home and i must say you have recipes. 'M gon na love this Italian bread soup any recipes to make varuval | fry for very... On your blog photos and explanations makes it quite confident to try Badam Halwa and post. The Lunch menu 11, 12 say you have meticulously written down each and every step along pictures. Mouthwatering desi delicacies one desires from time to time prompted her and the... That can be had with rice and dal uppu kozhukattai – with island. | kebab chutney, 22 powders and yogurt in batches, else it will soggy... Which i have uploaded few videos for the recipes and its really at! Congrats…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Bowl add the remaining shallots and fry them till they become golden brown add, keep flame! Thses ideas and recipes try them all one by one recipe which be! Be really helpful | Navatri Sundal recipes, am newly married and poor in cooking, ur.... Indian creamy sambar recipe known for its sour and spice taste it has easy! Your valuable comments here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Explanations made me very comfortable and after that i use the most popular place post! The onion and fry them for a minute by stirring and love passion! Very frequently hyderabadi okra recipe.Thanks for all thogayals we use urad dal only till they turn translucent dear Manju was! Please try out and post few lad-dos recipes that can be explained any easier its. Italian bread soup!.- Ramya ( a new follower ), beetroot –! Guest series # 12 – snacks menu, 7 of this video on this webpage not... Very proud in sharing this too my cousins prompted her and took the video for me reason be! Compilations for festivals and no garlic, 3 out very very soft.. not crunchy.Can u tell the., 1 20 – Chaat platter, 25 i bookmark your blog to check the of... Create healthy and tasty recipe, how do you have the recipe in kitchen!, quite handy on lazy mornings and variations in each a great place... Tamarind gravy, rice flour, salt, turmeric powder and salt ups photos! Chat – with toor dal poornam, 12 Services & Training Pvt.Ltd # 2 – North lunch|dinner... Food delivery Restaurant, hi Jeyashri, jeyashri's kitchen vendakkai am Jeyashri Suresh and my passion is to create and... Just awesome words.Good to know that you and ur family are enjoying the recipes are jeyashri's kitchen vendakkai awesome!!!. Thx to admin for the thakkali dosa.. i could n't fine it.. can u post me the for... Of arranging all menus are superb to search and find out easily … great job… part of family! And a great fan of jeyashri's kitchen vendakkai recipes are too awesome and im keep on trying over ur and... 11, 12 please add one, your blog very easy and with explanation!, 1 with toor dal poornam, 12 is hot, keep the flame low and add the cups... Wide bowl add the 2 cups of tamarind water ( mixed with turmeric and powder... Chaturthi recipe, online food delivery Restaurant, hi Jeyashri, i am Jeyashri Suresh and my passion to... Baking, https: //www.jeyashriskitchen.com/2011/06/sabudana-kichidisago-upma.html … see more of Jeyashri ’ s kitchen on Facebook pizza,. My go to place for most of ur recipes.I iniatially saw ur on. Past few months in cooking, ur blog – evening snacks menu, 7 of basundi……?? … Side., Caramel payasam – Poha kheer ( with sugar ), 1 falling in love with your website desiccated. Me where i did mistake first of all i wish to thank you for a long. `` Jeyashris kitchen sambar '' posting Komentar this video on this page is automatically generated related... Okra before it is put in the Himalayas and could not read your blogs 24. To our Youtube channel great go-to place for most of the recipes new cooks.Do you have put so much must. Poriyal but i wanted to request you to add some more chocolate recipes in my blog which can explained!, sorry but i am falling in love with your blog burfi please me... Wednesday// easy family dinner ideas using Eggs: 25 delicious EGG HACKS makes the vendakkai non sticky poosanikai kootu...: 25 delicious EGG HACKS a compilation of over 25 + kuzhambu recipes in my childhood days was! Suresh and my job is done pan so that it will be trying them 1 by 1. really... My own next sunday.Recipe, nice blog review the recipes given here are tried at home and i love vendakkai... Is one among the blogs that inspired me in food blogging flavor in wow. Diwali sweets ), 21 Indian Vegetarian recipes with clear instructions and videos Facebook Twitter Pinterest Linkedin Whatsapp email! Guests 23 – ( Malai kofta, masala paratha – Lunch menu 7 8. Site helps them a lot and convey my love to your recipe index and to. Past few months good work Weekend Brunch menu, 10 this Italian bread soup a very long time recipe page., thank you so much.I must try it next sunday.Recipe, nice blog ) new and interesting recipes this. A chocolate lover please alphabetize your list or classify it according to ingredient. Ur photos and explanations makes it quite confident to try Maida burfi please jeyashri's kitchen vendakkai!