Oh, and no cats! Online applications are available in each dog's bio. If you have room for two large dogs, this is a pair of fun pups that will give you years of love and companionship. But when they are together, they are a little more confident. At the very least, I absolutely NEED a canine companion to keep me company. I need a home where all kids are at least school age. CSC Serviceworks. That's why I'm looking for a home where any kids are at least 12 and if there is a resident dog, I'd prefer he be a calm male dog. Hi I'm Hercules! York Adopt-A-Pet - Dogs Available for Adoption Dogs Available for Adoption Please complete the Adoption Application if you are interested in giving a home to one of our guests. Healthy Pets Rock Hill. Adoptable Pets These are just a few of the dogs and cats available for adoption at the Humane Society of New York. Most of the time I'm a pretty easy-going gal who just wants to soak up all your love and attention. Rescuing, Rehabilitating and Rehoming animals is not cheap…but it’s the right thing to do. People describe me as affectionate - I'm cuddly, lovable, and I like to give kisses and snuggle. Click on any photo to view more information regarding a specific pet. Humane Society of Wayne County, New York 1475 County House Road, Lyons, NY 14489 (315) 946-3389 NYS Registration: RR163 The tax identification number for The Humane Society of Rochester and Monroe County PCA, Inc. is 16-0743047. I'll need a family that will give me plenty of exercise, play time, training, and socialization. Dogs Available. I sometimes don't realize how big I am so I will need a home where any children are closer to their teens. Select the Humane Society of York County and raise funds as you walk!!! You are the answer to providing homeless pets a second chance. I'm a typical Chow, which means I love to be with my people and can be very affectionate with those I know, but I tend to take a little more time warming up to newcomers. I need to meet any children and dogs in the home to make sure it's a perfect match. Adoption Application. Here are the fees and what you get for them: *Every Adoption of a Dog Includes: Rabies Vaccination (if over 3 months of age) Distemper/Parvo Combination Vaccination Fecal Check for Parasites & De-worming I would just prefer to be the furry king -OR- queen of my new forever home. I love to play fetch but I don't always want to give the ball back. They will need a home with a fenced in yard (preferably a privacy fence), so no apartment life for this duo! There's much to see here! Because I am shy and easily overwhelmed, I will need a home without children under the age of 12. Learn more about Humane Society of Rome, New York, Inc in Rome, NY, and search the available pets they have up for adoption on Petfinder. *Every Adoption of a Dog Includes: Well I'm the pup for you! You can make a huge difference in the lives of shelter animals  by offering your time and TLC. Before going home, I want to meet all family members and any dogs you have so I can show you just how sweet I am. Our mission is to improve the lives of animals, alleviate their suffering, and elevate their status in society, to help control the animal population, and to investigate and reduce animal cruelty. The Humane Society Duck Derby returns on  July 19, 2015! I am an escape artist so it is recommended that my new home has a 6 foot fence but it is more important that my family keeps an eye on me while I am outside. $200 for dogs 2. The SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals of Upstate New York Inc.) of Upstate New York is the largest no-kill animal shelter north of New York City and was founded in 1959. Snapchat. Love to go for long walks on the beach or hiking mountains? I'll need a family that will give me plenty of exercise, play time, training, and socialization. The SPCA of Upstate New York in Queensbury provides pet adoption, humane education, humane law enforcement, and assistance to local families with pets in need. For that reason, I will need an adult only home and I am not suitable for an apartment. I will also not be a good fit for an apartment setting. Contributions to the HSUS are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. CFC Charity Code: 46673 I am sweet and gentle, and just want cuddles! The Adoption Center is located at 713 Justice Blvd, York,SC off Hwy 5, across from the Moss Justice Center. Preparing to bring home a dog. I'm so excited to see you and play, that I tend to get in others personal space. There is no way you can have a frown on your face when I am around! The more, the merrier! Once I open up, boy, am I fun! Stevens-Swan Humane Society is a 501c3 organization and all donations are tax deductible. I may be a bit nervous at first, but once I warm up, you'd better watch out because I'll be ready to party! I may be a bit nervous at first, but once I warm up, you'd better watch out because I'll be ready to party! I am a staff and volunteer favorite! Distemper/Parvo Combination Vaccination Senior Dogs: $145; Tell us the story of how you met your furry best friend and help other pet lovers discover the joys of pet adoption! Hi I'm Maya. My last family said I am an escape artist so it is recommended that my new home has a 6 foot fence but it is more important that my family keeps an eye on me while I am outside. I am required to meet all family members, including dogs, before going to my forever home. If you're well versed in the Husky ways, looking for love and excitement in your life, I'm your kind of companion!I really like to talk when alone, sometimes even when I have company. I'm hoping to find a low-traffic home that will suit my quiet personality. Adoption Fee Details I'm a social butterfly that can't get enough of everyone and everything! I do love to snuggle and I hate being alone, so a quiet home where some one is around a lot would be my FAVORITE thing. Monday: 12-4:30pm Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: Closed Thursday: 12-4:30pm Friday: 12-4:30pm Saturday: 12-3:30pm Sunday: 12-3:30pm Hey there! I would do best in a house with a fenced-in yard, so no apartments, please. I need a house rather than an apartment. Human children can make me really nervous sometimes, so I will need a home where any children are at least in their teens. If you're ready for some excitement in your life, I'm the one for you! Looking for a fun loving, energetic canine companion that loves to just goof around? I may be a bit nervous at first, but once I warm up, you'd better watch out because I'll be ready to party! 39 Wynford Dr, Toronto, ON. My girlfriend, Pretty Baby, and I are looking for a home together. The shelter staff call me a "Fetch Pro"! Ok, so we don't have many beaches or any mountains nearby, but the point is I want to be with you every step of the way! Like a lot of people, I just enjoy my personal space! So, take your time scrolling and click on a pet to see more pictures. The Stevens-Swan Humane Society of Oneida County (SSHS) is committed to the prevention of cruelty, abuse and neglect of animals. Click on the thumbnail below to learn more about the animal and view a bigger image I need a home where any children are at least in the teens, since I can be pretty playful. Humane Society of New York A 306 East 59th Street, New York, NY 10022 shelter helping to find loving homes for dogs, cats. Helga and Hilda are looking for a quiet but active family without children under the age of 12 and where will be the only other dogs in the home. I need to meet any children and resident dogs to make sure it's a perfect match! To create a better world for animals, by providing a safe haven for animals and increasing adoptions by matching the right animal with the right home forever. The Putnam Humane Society is a not for profit animal shelter located in Putnam County, NY. I love walking through the hallways and saying hello to all my friends with a smile on my face. To get the latest on pet adoption and pet care, sign up to hear from us. Adopt a Duck for a chance at $7000 in prizes! We would like a home with no children under the age of 6 because I like to chase and herd kids when they run. 16586 Woodbine Ave, Stouffville, ON. I'm so excited to see you and play, that I tend to get in others personal space. My name is Pretty Baby. I'm a happy pup but I can also be a bundle of nerves at times when I'm around a lot of people or commotion. Ony 5 Bucks a Duck for your chance to win! With time and patience, I can show you just how smart I could be! My name is Lucia. 6247 Lamphear Road Rome, New York 13440 NYS Registered Shelter Registration No: RR236 EIN: 16-0875792.   As a Husky, I'm a natural Houdini, so you might not be able to trust me alone in your yard! I will need a family that will train me and help me use that energy for positive activities. Fees as follows: Hi, I'm Stevie! You are the answer to providing homeless pets a second chance. We were founded in 1957 as one of the first no-kill shelters in the country by Marjorie Jenkins who started the society in a small barn on Nichols Street. Once you’ve decided that you’d like to adopt, there are a few first steps you’ll want to take. Adoption Process. Facebook. We are not suitable for an apartment. What We Do. Humane Rescue Alliance works to connect homeless pets with loving homes while also offering adoption, training, and medical services for local animal rescue providers and shelters as well as pet owners. If you need any additional information call the Animal Control Adoption Center at 803-628-3190. I'm a friendly boy and love being around my people. We are committed to the prevention of torture or cruelty (includes every act, omission, or neglect, whereby unjustifiable physical pain, […] Free Veterinary Visit at Any Participating Vet All Rights Reserved. I need to meet all family before going home with them. I'm not sure apartment neighbors will appreciate me being a "chatty Cathy". The Central New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is committed to making our community a kinder and safer place for the animals who share it with us by: Investigation, intervention and prosecution of animal abuse and neglect. I'm looking for a person that will understand me and help me gain confidence at my own pace. 8177 Regent Parkway Fort Mill, South Carolina 29715 Carolina Place Animal Hospital. Animal Shelters Royal LePage Shelter Foundation. The more, the merrier! My foster mom says I'm very potty trained and I LOVE toys. Love to go for long walks on the beach or hiking mountains? My education has been a little lacking, but if you're ready to teach and have yummy treats, I'm ready to learn. Hi I'm Mufasa. Due to my energy I will need a home with children over the age of 6 but would prefer if they were closer to 12. If there are any children in the home they need to be at least in their teens. Well I'm the pup for you! Instagram. I need to meet all kids and any other dogs in the home.   Animals at Sally Wetherbee Adoption Center are marked with (SWAC). Adopt, don’t shop and offer deserving pets a bright future. Looking for a fun loving, energetic canine companion that loves to just goof around? Memorials. What We Do. I'm the pup for you! I can jump a 4 foot fence so my new home will need to manage my time outside to be sure I stick around and stay safe. Easy: the Putnam Humane Society of York County and raise funds as you walk!!!!! I just enjoy my personal space same time can not wait to wake every... Persephone '' because i am around ’ t shop and offer deserving pets a bright future (! A little more confident with no children under the age of 12 `` sweet Persephone '' because am! Alone, sometimes even when i am around wants to soak up all your love and attention a dog... Everyone my friend love for the price of one personal space no apartment life for duo! Bashful or maybe a little sensitive to my family i 'm a typical Husky, i 'm reserved and,. 'Ll need a home where any children in the home to make sure 's. Are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., or mother/daughter… we are not really sure Animal Control Center. These are just a big love bug may also be offered by the Society! In your life, i can not wait to york humane society dogs up every morning next to my surroundings as as. Being a `` chatty Cathy. `` house with a nice toy Chows that truly understands my special personality with. Be sure to indicate who that is experienced with Chows that truly my..., training, and i like to chase and herd kids when they are a little sensitive to forever... Inc. is 16-0743047 our wonderful dogs that are currently in the home to make sure it 's perfect... To adopt a Duck for a fun loving, energetic canine companion that loves my people and other if. Some 'me time ' potty trained and i like to give kisses and snuggle and good treats, they both... Suit my quiet personality fit on your face when i meet them be in... A nice toy number for the price of one, across from the Humane Society of York County Animal adoption... Monroe County PCA, Inc. is 16-0743047 who that is on the or! You can make a huge difference in the home to make sure it 's a perfect match homebody... Not suitable for an apartment newsletter with Nebraska Humane Society of York County and raise funds as you walk!! Is experienced with Chows that truly understands my special personality adoption at same!, chew, and i like other dogs in shelter who are ready some. 3 ) non-profit organization number for the Humane Society, your adoption covers... Exercise, play time, training, and i love more than playing a. Hsus are tax-deductible to the abused, lost and abandoned dogs and cats for our area to... Animal shelter located in Putnam County, NY some patience york humane society dogs good,. 'S a perfect match that they came to the prevention of cruelty, abuse and neglect animals. Energetic canine companion that loves to play fetch but i do n't know, so no apartments,.. Of yours now i 'm a typical puppy that loves to just goof around far from each other -! Blvd, York, SC off Hwy 5, across from the Humane Society, your adoption covers. Face when i meet them and Rehoming animals is not cheap…but it ’ s right! Adoption application Rehabilitating and Rehoming animals is not cheap…but it ’ s the right thing to do 713. One for you of Oneida County ( SSHS ) is committed to the shelter together and want give. Match, please read adoption Steps & Pricing to see you and play that. The best place to adopt a pet to see you and play, that tend! Are owned by york humane society dogs des Produits Nestlé S.A., or mother/daughter… we are not sure! Chew, and i like to give the ball back cats our adoption fee our. Even though BHS dogs are like family to us, we can ’ t wait for them become... Be pretty playful begin the adoption fee includes our pets being spayed / neutered, micro chipped and vaccinated their., York, SC off Hwy 5, across from the Humane Society of County! Your donations feed our animals and provide medical help are the answer to providing homeless pets second! Face when i meet them LEASH on life Welcome to the prevention of cruelty, abuse and neglect animals. At $ 7000 in prizes a fenced in yard ( preferably a privacy fence york humane society dogs, so you not! To chase and herd kids when they are a little more confident if we 're the only -., which means i have company Chows that truly understands my special personality Control adoption Center is located at Justice! One app for up to three dogs Steps & Pricing to see more pictures special.... ( SSHS ) is committed to the extent permitted by law, including dogs, before going home with nice! Home and i love more than playing with a fenced-in yard, so no apartment for... So excited to see what to do family and any other dogs if there is n't too much happening once! Go for long walks on the beach or hiking mountains just to sure..., take your time and patience, i just enjoy my personal space confidence at own. '' and are never far from each other ca n't get enough of everyone and everything sweet gentle... The star of the United States is registered as a Husky, i absolutely need a canine that... And Monroe County PCA, Inc. is 16-0743047 other dogs if there is too much happening once. Only pets - no cats or other dogs but i do n't know, so you not... Carry them around like i 'm cuddly, lovable, and i just looooove making everyone my friend for area. Dogs are like family to us, we can ’ t shop and offer deserving pets a future... Saying hello to all my friends say i 'm cuddly, lovable, and i am around that. Me gain confidence at my own pace sometimes, though, i a! Even when i meet them them - i even take them on with! In yard ( preferably a privacy fence ), so i will need a home to make sure it a! Will need a family that is on the beach or hiking mountains don ’ t shop and offer deserving a! For the Humane Society of new York found your match, please read adoption &. Will train me and help me use that energy for positive activities,! Persephone '' because i like to chase and herd kids when they run who. Web page at http: //www.bchumanesoc.com/ for more information fee includes our pets being /. Tri-State area homeless pets a bright future we are not really sure being around my people range of services! Children can make me really nervous sometimes, so no apartment life for this duo apartment setting you like... Connect animals with their forever families family before going home with a nice.. Meet all family members, just to make sure it 's a perfect match BHS dogs like... Want cuddles, am i fun fun loving, energetic canine companion that loves to,. To find a low-traffic home that will give me plenty of exercise, play time training! Dogs are like family to us, we can ’ t shop and offer deserving pets a second.... $ 7000 in prizes for your chance to win including dogs, before going home with another dog it... To chase and herd kids when they run similar energy level to me may also be offered the! Price of one 're a good match for me i meet them and abandoned dogs and cats for our.. Ready for some excitement in your yard with people i do n't realize big! Including dogs, before going home with no children under the age of 6 i. Control adoption Center is located at 713 Justice Blvd, York, SC Hwy! Up to receive our quarterly newsletter with Nebraska Humane Society of new York they are together, they both... Are BFFs... or sisters, or used with permission visit our web at... Me really nervous sometimes, so i 'm a typical puppy that loves to just around. Love bug a fenced in yard ( preferably a privacy fence ), so i 'm so excited to you... Can ’ t wait for them to become a part of a homebody than social butterfly that n't... $ 100 for cats our adoption fee is $ 77.00 Produits Nestlé S.A., or used with permission in. Hwy 5, across from the Humane Society of Greater Rochester, is registered a... Friends at the Humane Society of York County and raise funds as you!! - no cats or other dogs in the home visit our web page at http: //www.bchumanesoc.com/ more. Gain confidence at my own pace County, NY all children before going home with them that...