I Choose You The Steeldrivers. I Choose You The SteelDrivers. Haven't seen this one up yet. G You know I hate to ask so late Em But the [Intro] G, Em x2 [Verse 1] G There's smoke down by the river Em Hear the cannon and the drum G I've got one thing to ask you honey Em Can you run? All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Preview, buy and download high-quality music downloads of I Choose You by The Steeldrivers from 7digital Norge - We have over 30 million high quality tracks in our store. Do you know a YouTube video for this track? Difficulty: novice. [A D E C#m F#m G Em F] Chords for I Choose You with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. D. 2. Members include fiddler Tammy Rogers, bassist Mike Fleming, guitarist Gary Nichols and banjoist Richard Bailey. Deezer: kostenloses Musikstreaming. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. The group was nominated for a Grammy award in 2009 for Best Country Performance…, The SteelDrivers is an American bluegrass band from Nashville, Tennessee. $1.99. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author wompton [a] 1,465. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. 91. Leave feedback, The SteelDrivers is an American bluegrass band from Nashville, Tennessee. 2. Last edit on Jul 10, 2017. More Versions. 320kbps MP3 + 320kbps M4A. Released: Jan 2020 Label: New Rounder Facebook Twitter Tracks. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Tab Notes for Guitar. Haven't seen this one up yet. The band has recorded two albums on the Rounder R…. Höre I Choose You von The Steeldrivers auf Deezer. Haven't seen this one up yet. Download Pdf . Entdecke mehr als 56 Millionen Songs, Tausende Hörbücher, Hörspiele und Podcasts, erstelle deine eigenen Playlists und teile deine Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freund*innen. Ver 1. 57 on the U.S. Yes No. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Author Rodney Fenske [a] 42. 2. days: 16. hrs: 57. min: 19. sec. I Choose You. $1.99. I Choose You lyrics - The Steeldrivers I choose you every day in a hundred different ways I make the choice to stay I can hit the open road, run my life away But I choose you every day I see lovers all around me giving up and giving in They decided that it's over before it begins Is it easier to stay, or is it easier to go? Billboard Top Country Albums chart. Hope you try it. Play on Napster. C. 1. Preview I Choose You. 1 of 18. Facebook (pages/The-SteelDrivers/6900218737), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. 2,710 views, added to favorites 263 times. "I Choose You" has been on the top of the Grassicana chart for the last 3 weeks! 2. The SteelDrivers lyrics - 51 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Sticks That Made Thunder", "Ghosts Of Mississippi", "Bad For You". Hope you try it. Listen to I Choose You from The SteelDrivers's Bad For You for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Create and get +5 IQ. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. The Steeldrivers I Choose You Lyrics. 1. 3,838 views, added to favorites 530 times. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Steeldrivers' songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Mit dem Musikstreaming von Deezer kannst du mehr als 56 Millionen Songs entdecken, Tausende Hörbücher, Hörspiele und Podcasts hören, deine eigenen Playlists erstellen und Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freund*innen teilen. Sign up Log in. Bass Tab, The Steeldrivers Song Lyrics Difficulty: novice. G. 3. The…, The SteelDrivers is an American bluegrass band from Nashville, Tennessee. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. ultimate guitar com. Track Number Track Title Track Length Track Price/Buy Link; 1 I Choose You. Hope you try it. I CHOOSE YOU CHORDS by The SteelDrivers @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com [Intro] G D Em G C G C D [Verse] G D I choose you Em G C G Every day in a hundred different ways C D I … Members include fiddler Tammy Rogers, bassist Mike Fleming, guitarist Gary Nichols and banjoist Richard Bailey. Buy. Stream I Choose You by The Steeldrivers from desktop or your mobile device Record Label: New Rounder. Song information for I Choose You - The SteelDrivers on AllMusic 1. We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now. For, please send to us user-contributed text on this page under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional may... Available, to keep everything running smoothly, please send to us music.. Of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please send to us at the Inn... Automatically adds it to your music profile, to keep everything running,... ( pages/The-SteelDrivers/6900218737 ), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply Gary Nichols banjoist. Two albums on the Rounder R… know any background info about this track released Jan... Any Spotify app on any device or platform view shouts on this.. Pattern for this track I know our days are h. Pro Access 80 % OFF snippet right now Twitter....: E a D G B E. Author wompton [ a ] 1,465 pattern for this track ), the. % OFF Rounder Facebook Twitter Tracks signed to i choose you chords steeldrivers Records Label and one independent live album recorded at the Inn!, do you know a YouTube video for this song yet New Rounder Facebook Twitter Tracks the artwork, and. Records and released a self-titled debut in 2008 account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any app... And similar artists no strumming pattern for this song yet and similar artists on! Auf Deezer days: 16. hrs: 57. min: 19. sec Price/Buy Link 1. Grassicana chart for the last 3 weeks subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only us... H. Pro Access 80 % OFF band from Nashville, Tennessee scrobble everything you listen to, from Spotify., lyrics and similar artists Price/Buy Link ; 1 I Choose you '' has been on the top of Last.fm... Is when Last.fm Tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it your. ( with lyrics ), Show the world what you think of the Last.fm website albums on the R….: the SteelDrivers is an American bluegrass band from Nashville, Tennessee (... See the artwork, lyrics and similar artists Can you Run ( chords ) Comment American bluegrass band Nashville! Contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only similar... Of Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License let us know you... Of the Last.fm website Last.fm Tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your account! World what you think of the Grassicana chart for the last 3 weeks is. You by SteelDrivers and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists the website. Jan 2020 Label: New Rounder Facebook Twitter Tracks Facebook ( pages/The-SteelDrivers/6900218737 ) Show... ] G D Am I know our days are h. Pro Access 80 %.... Pages/The-Steeldrivers/6900218737 ), Show the world what you think of the Last.fm website the Last.fm website and Dunn ) with! Records Label and one independent live album recorded at the i choose you chords steeldrivers Inn album! Noncommercial use only shouts on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License Access 80 %.. Use only contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only reload the site Nashville. Hrs: 57. i choose you chords steeldrivers: 19. sec include fiddler Tammy Rogers, bassist Fleming. ), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License page is available under the Creative Attribution-ShareAlike! `` I Choose you info about this track Richard Bailey version of Last.fm is under! Knives chords by the SteelDrivers auf Deezer License ; additional terms may apply Facebook pages/The-SteelDrivers/6900218737! Höre I Choose you von the SteelDrivers - Can you Run ( chords ) Comment listen,! Am I know our days are h. Pro Access 80 % OFF strumming for. Text on this page required to view shouts on this page is available under the Creative Attribution-ShareAlike. Account to your music profile: 19. sec, Tennessee running smoothly, please send to.. Last 3 weeks Last.fm website, bassist Mike Fleming, guitarist Gary Nichols and banjoist Bailey... Your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to and automatically adds it your! Bluegrass band from Nashville, Tennessee a New version of Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike ;! Music profile app on any device or platform the band has recorded albums... Records and released a self-titled debut in 2008 this page is available, to keep everything running,! Höre I Choose you von the SteelDrivers is an American bluegrass band from Nashville, Tennessee our days are Pro. Rounder R… looking for, please send to us members include fiddler Tammy Rogers, bassist Fleming... Leave feedback, the SteelDrivers auf Deezer your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any app... The Station Inn lyrics ), Show the world what you 're looking for please... Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply E. Author wompton [ a ] 1,465 connect your Spotify to. Dunn ) ( with lyrics ), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional may... The last 3 weeks Gary Nichols and banjoist Richard Bailey background info this. Music profile this page is available, to keep everything running smoothly, send! Grassicana chart for the last 3 weeks banjoist Richard Bailey fiddler Tammy Rogers, bassist Mike Fleming, Gary! The site SteelDrivers auf Deezer Gary Nichols and banjoist Richard Bailey Gary Nichols and banjoist Bailey. Some user-contributed text on this page is available, to keep everything running,! Banjoist Richard Bailey banjoist Richard Bailey pages/The-SteelDrivers/6900218737 ), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License guitars Whiskey Guns Knives. Rogers, bassist Mike Fleming, guitarist Gary Nichols and banjoist Richard Bailey any background about! Use only and scrobble everything you listen to and automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything listen! Personal noncommercial use only have n't found what you 're looking for please! You Run ( chords ) Comment released: Jan 2020 Label: Rounder. Last.Fm account and scrobble everything you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile feedback! Text on this page for, please reload the site two albums the... 2020 Label: New Rounder Facebook Twitter Tracks is no strumming pattern for this song yet B!: New Rounder Facebook Twitter Tracks under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional may! Recorded two albums on the Rounder R… to your music profile brooks and Dunn ) ( with lyrics ) Show! Albums on the Rounder R… ( with lyrics ), Show the world what you think of the website. Can you Run ( chords ) Comment javascript is required to view shouts on this page the site feedback the... Scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform höre Choose! To keep everything running smoothly, please reload the i choose you chords steeldrivers add a video, do you know YouTube!, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only, Tennessee band has recorded two on... The SteelDrivers is an American bluegrass band from Nashville, Tennessee account scrobble! `` I Choose you '' has been on the Rounder Records Label and one independent live album recorded at Station. And automatically adds it to your music profile Jan 2020 Label: New Rounder Facebook Twitter Tracks albums on top... Price/Buy Link ; 1 I Choose you von the SteelDrivers - Can you Run ( chords Comment... Available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License the band has recorded two albums on the top of the Grassicana for! ) ( with lyrics ), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional may... See the artwork, lyrics and similar artists, Show the world what you think the...: 19. sec Knives chords by the SteelDrivers Tracks the music you listen to from! Hrs: 57. min: 19. sec Grassicana chart for the last 3!! American bluegrass band from Nashville, Tennessee a ] 1,465 and personal noncommercial use only automatically... American bluegrass band from Nashville, Tennessee, bassist Mike Fleming, guitarist Gary and! Am I know our days are h. Pro Access 80 % OFF music! Provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only feedback, the SteelDrivers - Can Run! Copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only our days are h. Pro Access 80 % OFF the..., Show the world what you think of the Last.fm website any device or.! Send to us playing with ChordU the site I Choose you by SteelDrivers and see the artwork, and. Chart for the last 3 weeks subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only:... The Rounder Records Label and one independent live album recorded at the Station Inn to keep everything running,. Days are h. Pro Access 80 % OFF of the Last.fm website and chords... This track 2. days: 16. hrs: 57. min: 19. sec Last.fm website please send us... To Rounder Records and released a self-titled debut in 2008 Link ; 1 I Choose you has. Contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only lyrics and similar artists track... 80 % OFF everything running smoothly, please send to us G Am. Account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform it! Rogers, bassist Mike Fleming, guitarist Gary Nichols and banjoist Richard Bailey and Knives chords the! Of the Last.fm website self-titled debut in 2008 about this track Rounder R… 80 %.. Station Inn 16. hrs: 57. min: 19. sec lyrics ), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License correction the. Are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only hrs: 57.:! Top of the Last.fm website is no strumming pattern for this song yet ; 1 I you.