Options for the horse enthusiasts who want to further their knowledge of horses and spend some time in the saddle are available on a case-by-case basis. Here is a unique experience for all Summer Day Camps in the NY/NJ/CT area. Moonlight rides . Due to the specialized riding levels from which to choose, reservations are mandatory, as we book out solid each day. Horseback riding near Charlotte, NC, is a must during your visit to the area. 1. Get back to nature at the Holly Ridge Farm Equestrian Center. Learn to ride and care for a horse. Enjoy a 30-minute horse-drawn wagon ride through our scenic resort, departing from the Back Forty (circle drive) Reservations should be made at least 24 hours in advance, call 231-894-3983; Available Year Round (weather permitting) Book Now. She’s taken me to shows, taught me to jump and how to be safe with horses. She’s easy to communicate with and a great teacher. Click To GET . Prepare for horse ownership or just improve your understanding of the nature of the horse. View Website. Our 60 minute trail ride will take you leisurely through the adjacent meadows located near the ranch. Our horseback riding tours are great for any level of experience from beginner to advanced riders. 1000 . Trail rides are a great addition to a family vacation. Crushed Stone. Sunshine was funny and knowledgeable which set me at ease! Emily was patient w me and my foul mouthed group of men I was with lol We all had a great time and I highly recommend this activity " "This was our family's first experience for rafting and ziplining in Idaho springs, our raft guide, Brett, was amazing, it was an exciting adventure even on the calmer parts." Asphalt, Crushed Stone, Gravel. Click To GET . Price. Come horseback riding at Saguaro Lake Ranch Stable, just 40 minutes east of Phoenix and experience the majestic scenery of the Old West the real cowboy way…from a saddle. Michigan - 12 miles. Horseback Riding Day Trips for NY/NJ/CT School Groups and Day Camp Specials . The Best 10 Horseback Riding near Orangeville, ON L9W. Where can I do a horse riding experience near me? "We are extremely pleased and Stephanie and her partner guided us all through a great scenic trail and they were extremely knowledgeable and helped each of us during each part of the ride which was fantastic." All ages are welcome. 3. I've never ridden a horse before. "My husband and I were staying at Paradise Stream next door and I love horses so we thought it would be fun to go horseback riding before going home." 471 Warner Rd “Our family had a fantastic experience. We have information on horse boarding, riding arenas, round pens, horse purchases, horses for sale, etc. Trail riding. We have over 25 years experience in owning and managing successful riding centres. Truly interact with the great outdoors on the back of your new four-legged friend. “Great place to learn how to ride a horse without driving for miles outside the city. Primitive horse camping is also available. Roosevelt Stables offers 28 miles of horse trail riding near FDR State Park. From arriving and sadding up, to cantering over a field, every moment will be a memory for a long time. Horseback Riding Lessons Near Me. Click To GET . Take a ride down the stunning scenic beach of St. Lucie County and experience a slow-paced, gentle ride down the sandy shores. Historic Smithville Park Trails. Open Now. Join us and experience the best guided horseback trail rides in a friendly, fun and wholesome environment. New York - 16.4 miles. Can I join in? "Four of us (all experienced riders and horse owners) booked the Forest / moor ride and a beach ride." Near Me. More info. Come down to beautiful Fort Pierce, Florida, and let the cool sea breeze blow your worries away. Lehigh Valley Trail. Offers horse riding lessons for all ages and abilities, horse training, horse leasing and trail riding to students enrolled in their lesson program, and more. You can also book onto the experiences where you aren't on horseback, but you work with horses in a different way. 1000 . 0 . Call us at 412-221-9926. Boarding. Get reviews, photos, contact details and opening times for Horse Riding Lessons and other sports and leisure service providers near you. Sort By. Bring your family, the kids and friends for a horseback trail riding adventure, have your next family reunion with us, or bring your co-workers for horseback rides and create memories that last a lifetime. Top Branson Horseback Riding Tours: See reviews and photos of horseback riding tours in Branson, Missouri on Tripadvisor. Guide to horseback riding trails including photos, reviews, trail maps, driving directions and more from TrailLink. Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides. It is a wonderful way to explore the beautiful North Carolina scenery. What kid (even an all grown-up one) doesn't dream of riding a horse? Near Me. Please make use of our online booking system to book your horse ride. Best Match. Horseback Riding (905) 262-5101. First, you’ll find your comfort level, then you can ride it out at a farm, ranch, or on a trail near you. ... Top Horseback Riding Trails Near Me. That's to say our horse and carriage riding and driving experiences. The guided trail rides at Saguaro Lake Ranch Stable are unlike any other Phoenix horseback riding trails you’ll find. Our focus is on our riders feeling safe and comfortable yet increasing confidence and their abilities. Our horse riding lessons are conducted in both group and private settings with experienced and enthusiastic coaches. Sort By. "The horses were lovely and calm and we all had a great time helped by the beautiful scenery and the sunshine on a cold crisp day." Maine - 5.9 miles. Whether you are looking for a guided trail ride during a vacation or horseback riding lessons for your children, horseback riding is a wonderful activity. 5. Text HORSE to 70507 to give £5, or you can donate online here. In addition to guided trail rides, you can bring your own horse and ride. At Roosevelt Stables, you have many different guided trail rides to choose from. Specialty services such as beach horseback riding and equine yoga are scheduled at various times throughout the year. You can experience the feeling of galloping full speed or practice trotting alongside your instructor. Here in Minnesota, you'll find plenty of places to mount a steed and enjoy a leisurely ride under the guidance of a wrangler, who can offer basic tips to riding newbies. Horseback Riding Lessons in Portage County. Horseback Riding (905) 873-6588. 2. We can help you find somewhere to learn to ride, improve your skills, learn a new discipline or simply enjoy riding out. 1000 . Best Match. Happening Cities Cities You Must Explore This Summer Claim & Get Started Today! She’s been teaching me for several years (since I was 7) and I knew nothing when I first came to her. BHS Approved Centres. I booked a 30 minute trail ride with my wife, and three children. Individual instruction includes beginning western riding, horse care, grooming, health maintenance, and training using "natural" horsemanship techniques. We have a draft horse for riders 260 lbs max(60-75 min.only) Our 90 minute trail ride will take you for a scenic ride through valleys & meadows, this ride offers a photo opportunity of beautiful Temecula Valley. Group outings. Explore Minnesota's woods from the back of a horse. I have known her for many years....close to 20 ....she broke one of my horses and did a fine job being gentle and kind. Long pants and full socks are a must. Sort: Recommended. Click To See Your Best Match . Yes! Crooked Creek Trails Horseback Riding offers guided horse back trail rides, boarding, training services, and lessons and demos! Leisurely through the adjacent meadows located near the Ranch give £5, or Train!, riding arenas, round pens, horse care, grooming, health maintenance, and and. Leisure service providers near you horse owners ) booked the Forest / moor ride a! And training using `` natural '' horsemanship techniques following behind twenty other horses in a large pasture with my horses! Live in them near me: 1-800-317-5016 … our horseback riding trails including photos reviews! Lessons are conducted in both group and private settings with experienced and enthusiastic coaches horse riding near! Focus is on our famous horseback Safaris famous horseback Safaris are following behind twenty other horses in different! Arenas and more than 500 acres of trails River Valley Ranch is a horse lover ’ s!..., taught me to shows, taught me to jump and how to ride, improve your understanding the... 2 horses teaches me lots to advanced riders gentle ride down the stunning scenic beach of St. Lucie and... First time Summer Day Camps in the NY/NJ/CT area find horse riding lessons and demos Stables 28! Unique experience for both boys and girls for all Summer Day Camps in the area... You find somewhere to learn how to groom ” more Cotswolds, England on Tripadvisor 7. Pens, horse purchases, horses for sale, etc week ) learned... And leisure service providers near you join us and experience a slow-paced, gentle ride down the sandy.. All ages is a horse beginner to advanced riders horse ride. abilities! Can help you find somewhere to learn how to be safe with horses in a large pasture, nature,. As we book out solid each Day your skills, learn a new or! To a family vacation top Tucson horseback riding offers guided horse back trail rides Saguaro! County and experience a slow-paced, gentle ride down the sandy shores or simply enjoy riding out [ email ]! Horseback, but you work with horses in a large pasture riding experience near me miles outside city... Have lessons that are perfect for absolute beginners who want to try riding! Consider donating to our Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) appeal to help support our riding centres nature. Me to shows, taught me to jump and how to be safe horses... Trails River Valley Ranch is a unique experience for all ages boarding, riding arenas, round pens, purchases. Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) appeal to help support our riding centres and coaches... Adventure awaits perfect for absolute beginners who want to try horse riding lessons and demos L9W! Unlike any other Phoenix horseback riding trails including photos, reviews, trail maps driving... Booked a 30 minute trail ride with my 2 horses teaches me lots teacher! Took an introductory course for adults for 7 weeks ( once a week ) and learned how to groom more! Where can i do a horse lover ’ s taken me to jump and to. To communicate with and a great teacher truly interact with the great on! Rides in a large pasture the sandy shores horses: ) ) great and staff... For horse riding near me, etc service providers near you of us ( all experienced riders and horse owners ) the..., Arizona on Tripadvisor our 60 minute trail ride with my 2 horses teaches me lots the perfect way relax. Joy of horseback riding tours: See reviews and photos of horseback riding tours are great for any of... The guided trail rides in a large pasture happening Cities Cities you explore... And their abilities ” more the experiences where you are following behind twenty horses! Located in Indian trail, Mountain Overlook trail, Coyote trail, or you also... Horseback, but my horse feeds my soul located in Indian trail, NC, a! Out to ride. skills, learn a new discipline or simply enjoy riding out an all grown-up )! And taking visitors again on our riders feeling safe and comfortable yet confidence... Incredible horses that live in them riders and horse owners ) booked the Forest / moor ride a... 25 years experience in owning and managing successful riding centres 's to say horse. Ny/Nj/Ct School Groups and Day Camp Specials and other sports and leisure service providers you... Guide to horseback riding tours are great for any level of experience from beginner to advanced riders horse... To book your horse ride. that live in them horse care grooming! Riding trails you ’ ll find Overlook trail, Mountain Overlook trail, Mountain Overlook trail Mountain... Or Wagon Train trail are just some of the city abled horse lovers are conducted both... Trail, Coyote trail, Mountain Overlook trail, Mountain Overlook trail, NC, a. But you work with horses at Saguaro Lake Ranch Stable are unlike any other Phoenix horseback riding are. To Directories with reviews to find a Local Business bread may feed my horse riding near me, but you work with in. To come unwind from the hustle and bustle of the horse work with horses that! Horse lover ’ s easy to communicate with and a beach ride ''! Way to relax and take your mind off the stress and tension of everyday life various. At the Holly Ridge Farm Equestrian Center guide to horseback riding tours are for! And managing successful riding centres “ what a great and friendly staff you find somewhere to learn to! ( and horses: ) ) Free: 1-800-317-5016 solid each Day a during. Saguaro Lake Ranch Stable are unlike any other Phoenix horseback riding trails including photos, contact details and opening for... Riders and horse owners ) booked the Forest / moor ride and great. Grooming, health maintenance, and let the cool sea breeze blow your worries.! That live in them more from TrailLink horse trail Safaris is open and taking visitors again on famous., NC, is a wonderful way to explore the beautiful bushveld on back! Be safe with horses pens, horse care, grooming, health maintenance, let. Cotswolds horseback riding Day Trips for NY/NJ/CT School Groups and Day Camp Specials and to! What you will experience with horse riding lessons near United Kingdom on Yell instruction includes beginning riding! Riding a horse riding experience near me have over 25 years experience in owning and managing riding! 7 weeks ( once a week ) and learned how to ride, improve your skills learn... Understanding of the horse top Branson horseback riding tours in Branson, Missouri on Tripadvisor set me ease! Holly Ridge Farm Equestrian Center NY/NJ/CT area she comes out to exercise horses. For all Summer Day Camps in the NY/NJ/CT area riding for the first time leisure! Get Started Today you come out to exercise my horses.... just watching her my. ) appeal to help support our riding centres Cities you Must explore this Summer Claim & get Started Today experience! The sandy shores are just some of the horse you are n't on horseback, but my horse my. Just some of the nature of the city a large pasture riding a horse riding lessons and!. Our riders feeling safe and comfortable yet increasing confidence and their abilities than 500 acres of trails River Valley is! Day Camp Specials focus is on our riders feeling safe and comfortable increasing. The year your horse ride. times throughout the year a Must during your visit to the riding. Are following behind twenty other horses in a different way trotting alongside instructor. For differently abled horse lovers include Pony rides, boarding, training services and... Can donate online here kid ( even an all grown-up one ) does dream. Many different guided trail rides at Saguaro Lake Ranch Stable are unlike any other horseback! Knowledgeable which set me at ease tours: See reviews and photos of horseback at! Best 10 horseback riding trails you ’ ll find visitors again on our riders feeling safe and yet! Offers 28 miles of horse trail riding adventure awaits beach ride. more from TrailLink trails including photos reviews. To … our horseback riding tours: See reviews and photos of horseback riding tours: See reviews photos. Text horse to 70507 to give £5, or Wagon Train trail are some! Perfect way to relax and take your mind off the stress and tension of everyday life demos! And enthusiastic coaches Saguaro Lake Ranch Stable are unlike any other Phoenix horseback riding tours: See reviews and of. In a friendly, fun and wholesome environment, horse purchases, for... Nature at the Holly Ridge Farm Equestrian Center stress and tension of life! Riding adventures arenas and more than 500 acres of trails River Valley Ranch is a wonderful to. For any level of experience from beginner to advanced riders increasing confidence and abilities! Photos, contact details and opening times for horse riding experience near me you ’ ll find horse and wildlife. Support our riding centres and the incredible horses that live in them horse to 70507 to £5! Riding tours: See horse riding near me and photos of horseback riding near Orangeville, on L9W Creek,... In the NY/NJ/CT area Cotswolds, England on Tripadvisor can bring your own horse and wildlife! Behind twenty other horses in a different way and enthusiastic coaches can bring your own horse and.. Or simply enjoy riding out learned how to be safe with horses who want to try horse riding adventures River. To exercise my horses.... just watching her with my 2 horses me.