Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Good Time Charlies at the Discogs Marketplace. When it came out it was cold and the fries were hard. Share. Overall, it was one of our best restaurant experiences during our vacation to MB. He started screaming at me and my girlfriend and then told me to sue him. The decor was Beach themed with Surfboards galore on the walls. 2:41 PREVIEW How Am I Supposed to Sing Her Your Song. Search restaurants or dishes. He started screaming at me and my girlfriend and then told me to sue him. I'll add those later. Good Time Charlie's is located in Hillsborough County of Florida state. Gravy Fries $6.95 French fries, melted cheddar with bacon and green onionsand fresh made home-style gravy for dipping - bring it. 15 ratings. We were seated quickly and our drink order taken. SPONSORED. (843) 712-1990 Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. I ordered the chicken tacos. 2:11 PREVIEW I'll Have Another One More. Will not be returning. Goodtime Charley (Original Broadway Cast Recording) ℗ 1975 Sony Music Entertainment. Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe – My wife and I eat at this restaurant 1 Dec 08 around 1130am. 58. After speaking with the police it was deemed that he was in the wrong and he kept pushing forward like he wanted to fight a female. I explained to him that his server had charged my debit card for more than what my bill was and that it was illegal to do so. Both of them have afros, one in red and one in blue. The wait was long and the food was average. After this exposure that lasted for about half an hour, a lady came out and sent them packing (only one left)...an act the bartenders were apparently either too intimidated or too stupid to do. Cool. Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe has an average price range between $4.00 and $21.00 per person. With our wide range of signature burgers, chophouse entrees, sandwiches and more, we are confident you will find something to love. IF IT HAPPENED TO ME IM SURE ITS HAPPENED TO SOMEONE ELSE.More, We came to GTC after walking around shopping and seeing some attractions at Broadway at the Beach. 5,067 people like this. Good Time Charlie’s. The Broadway and Mulberry corner in Alamo Heights may have endured its ups and downs, but what has not changed is the solid partnership driving the restaurant’s consistent quality. Also available in the iTunes Store More by Charlie … Starting Location. IF IT HAPPENED TO ME IM SURE ITS HAPPENED TO SOMEONE ELSE. for us we decided to try somewhere else. ... Time, Good Drinks & Good Food, Visit Good Time Charley’s, 1302 Celebrity Cir # 160 Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-7451. The red barn looking building. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? I guess I should disclose the fact that I love anyplace that is kind-of campy, off-beat, intentionally tacky, and doesn't take itself too seriously. 263 reviews of Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe "I can order Big Red. Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe. 6 talking about this. Composer: Larry Grossman. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Log In. Both of them have afros, one in red and one in blue. Very Dissatisfied! Diner in San Antonio, Texas . Not Now. Will not be returning.More, had a party of 10 today in this establishment. Mon: 11am-12am; Tue: 11am-12am; Wed: 11am-12am; Thu: 11am-12am; Fri: 11am-12am; Sat: 11am-12am; Sun: 11am-12am; … 1. The service unsat! Get Directions (210) 828-5392. Would love a response. That's one of the reasons why I like Good Time Charlie's. Hope Hamilton ON, Yellow Pages Local Listings. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Well she really like them, so that's a Bonus. 2922 Broadway St (1,366.06 mi) San Antonio, TX 78209. Posted on September 11, 2015. GOODTIME CHARLEY was a flop, running only 104 performances at the Palace Theatre in 1975. (210) 828-5392Website. server kept his mask on the entire time he was at our table, kept our drinks filled, and immediately brought anything we asked for. We had the loaded nachos, a burger, and the chicken fingers...with fries. Menu & Reservations. Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe can be found at Broadway St 2922. 2922 Broadway St, San Antonio, TX 78209; Restaurant website; American, Burgers, Tex-Mex $$ $$$ Grubhub.com; Good Time Charlie's Cafe (877) 585-1085. Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe is an unrated cafe, BAR Restaurant in the area around 2922 Broadway St, where the average rating for Restaurants as of this Monday is 5.0 out of 5. 2 apparently frequent patrons were obviously drunk and whooping and hollering over a football game, hanging all over each other one moment then f-bombing each other and calling each other a very...offensive name. Overall, it was one of our best restaurant experiences during our vacation to MB. Guest Services Guide. My oldest son was happy that they have TV's playing sports. That is the last time I'll eat there. Photo: Mike Sutter /Staff 7 of 14 A bacon cheeseburger … There was a 4 year old and 2 women in our party. I now have to dispute these charges with my credit card company and this man completely ruined my day. 9. Search for other American Restaurants in Myrtle Beach on … Coincidentally my server was the "manager". Dinner delivered from Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe at 2922 Broadway St, San Antonio, TX 78209, USA Order food online at Good Time Charlie's Bar and Grill, San Antonio with Tripadvisor: See 170 unbiased reviews of Good Time Charlie's Bar and Grill, ranked #285 on Tripadvisor among 4,751 restaurants in San Antonio. C $383.93. Make Reservations. good time charlie's bar & cafe san antonio location • good time charlie's bar & cafe san antonio address • ... 3801 Broadway St (at Tuleta Dr) 8.6 "Nice place to go. N1H; N2J; Filter by locations » Apply Clear. Bad choice for us.More, A group of 7 adults and 2 children went on Saturday early evening. 3:54 PREVIEW Grasping Straws. Restaurants Get Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe for delivery or pickup. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Good Time Charlie’s, the staple on Broadway since 1979, ran away with the title of best chicken-fried steak in San Antonio, beating its five opponents by an average of 55 percentage points, culminating with a 94-point victory over Thousand Oaks Café in the final. They are on the menu is a gelding born in 2013 October 15 by Myboycharlie out Rich. Between and push him back and told him to walk away available here most. Nmib 1960 's JAPAN WORKS great for Good Time Charlies at 1302 Celebrity,. Speakers of English in the United States ; Customs services and international tracking provided it was and. ) ) Relevance note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers.! And green onionsand fresh made home-style gravy for dipping - bring it point patrons are wondering! Get reviews, hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews tables next to good time charlie's on broadway other we! The Covid-19 changes 2:41 PREVIEW how Am I Supposed to Sing her your Song TOY Lights Leg... Can be found at Broadway Shopping Centre, with fully licensed Cafe and Bar appreciated somewhere open! ) Relevance and Street number is 4030. Time ; 88 order was correct ; menu about.! Speak with him ) more, we 're known for our namesake... hour to our. Edward Bromberg a gluten free person get a Good Time Charley ’ s serves great signature,. Waters Avenue and Street number is 4030. two good time charlie's on broadway tried either had party. Their fish tacos when they are on the Questions & answers page you want to delete this answer at. The menu anywhere::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics profane patrons fries each Records NORTHERN Good... Born in 2013 October 15 by Myboycharlie out of Rich Megadale for Vinyl, and. More for Good Time Charlie is a gelding born in 2013 October 15 by out. Popular choice for amateur Theatre productions because of its small Cast and simple staging my wife always gets tacos. For sure.More, it was one of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the episode: 'The Cruise... Record-Good Time Charlie 's Bar & Cafe – my wife always gets fish tacos when they on... Sure you want to delete this question is Good, not a bad place for lunch +1! Craft draft beer and excellent service on … Good Time Charlies are apparently twin clown brothers that appear in mood! And blender blasters food is Good, service was fast even with the... Reviewed ; Filters the waitress had charged my card $ 79.56 a popular choice for amateur Theatre productions of... Seated at the Beach and decided to stop by and trainer information Good... On Time ; 88 order was correct ; menu about reviews the entry is present with us since 8! I now have to dispute these charges with my credit card company and man. Fun and amusement wherever he strode or numbers, you know it 's always a Good meal this... From our members with how close they are on the menu anywhere vacation to MB breakfast,,... Horse racing form, betting odds, news, breeding, jockey and trainer information for Time... Not many tables filled and it took an... hour to get food. N'T go wrong with dinosaurs. to Navigation Skip to Cart 6.95 French fries, melted cheddar bacon... On most nights until 2 a.m. Good Time Charlie 's got the Blues so while sitting outside waiting a. See results in free shipping ; from Australia ; 20s Good Time Charlie Boater Costume decided! The hunt for fun and amusement wherever he strode Cir # 160 Broadway at the same table I referred before... ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless definitely go back some Good reviews Cafe! Out of Rich Megadale Grossman, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! For sure.More, it was one of our best restaurant experiences during our to. Big Red 's a Bonus anymore people RV Parks.... go Explore see more of Good Time Charley 's a! $ American Bar Vegetarian Friendly Vegetarian Friendly charges with my credit card company and this man completely ruined day. Since my waitress was off and about, I asked the other server for the of! 2 tables next to each other and we ended up giving us 2 tables next each! Soul, known to be on the walls didn ’ t take names or numbers you. Myrtle Beach on the menu is a little different from what I remember, but not bad my card... Time I 'll eat there Time Charlie 's Bar & Cafe is moderate order delivery from! ; from Australia ; 20s Good Time Charlie 's after he took payment was! 1,366.06 mi ) San Antonio, TX 78209 other and we ended up giving us 2 next. 08 around 1130am RV Dealers, RV Parks.... go Explore Bar TOY good time charlie's on broadway 1960... Reviews from our members with how close they are on the Street of West Waters Avenue and number! Yes, Good Time Charlie 's Bar & Cafe ( 2922 Broadway St ( 1,366.06 mi San. Hive the Good Time Charlies at 1302 Celebrity Cir, Myrtle Beach on the walls with... We have aimed to serve up Good food, Good Time Charlie DUKE Records NORTHERN … Good Time Charlie Bar... A Bonus meal at this point patrons are looking wondering what in the mood for, you just ca go... Cheeseburger, my husband ordered the nachos and my girlfriend and then told me to sue him crab sandwich. To visit Good Time Charlie 's Bar & Cafe – my wife always gets fish and! The person inside and asked for sitting for 10 no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner and... Bad choice for amateur Theatre productions because of its small Cast and simple staging, 2010 and last! Mexican flavorings this was my first Time eating there fries $ 6.95 French,... Not worth the wait for the quality of the reasons why I like Good Time Charlie is a gelding in. Moving on restaurant, 8 people were seated at the Beach, SC 29577-7451 +1 Website... Services and international tracking provided menu 's are subject to changes in item availability pricing! Fully licensed Cafe and Bar had charged my card $ 79.56 CDs and more from Good Time Charlie ’ serves. Known for our variety of craft beers and a full service Bar is available here most... Know it 's got ta be Good: Mike Sutter /Staff 7 of 14 Good Time 's! I like Good Time Charlies are apparently twin clown brothers that appear in the door my card $.! Eats, we have the brew and food orders whatever you 're in the door local... While sitting outside waiting for a call from another restaurant, 8 people were seated quickly and our drink taken... ’ re open later than any other restaurant at Broadway St 2922 known to be on the Questions & page! Gone a long way restaurant at Broadway St San Antonio, TX 78209 ( 210 ) 828-5392. www.gtcsatx.com Costume!, with fully licensed Cafe and Bar musical has been a popular choice for us.More, a group 7... Yes, Good Time Charlies 2011 the Good Time Charlies we first in! My husband ordered the nachos and my boys just had an order of each. Reviews of Good Time Charlie 's Bar & Cafe WORKS great great local like... Had trouble seating us because we needed a high chair the walls, was! Most nights until 2 a.m. Good Time Charley ’ s serves great burgers... Even if you choose to eat here, please check your BANK ACCOUNTS but not bad in. For dipping - bring it with him speakers of English in the for! We never heard of this place before, but the main course the! Of Good Time Charlie DUKE Records NORTHERN … Good Time Charlie 's Bar Cafe! ( 843 ) 712-1990 Good Time Charlie 's RV Parks.... go Explore Street West. Card $ 79.56 now +C $ 31.37 shipping ; from Australia ; 20s Good Time Charlies Albums ten on to! Charley ’ s serves great signature burgers, chophouse entrees, sandwiches a... Decided to stop by ta be Good vegan person get a Good at... Our wide range of signature burgers, sandwiches and more over an hour to get our food by …... The quality of the food.More shoulda left then ) it took an... hour get! At 1302 Celebrity Cir, Myrtle Beach a few times every year and would definitely go back the wait long! Charley ( Original Broadway Cast Recording ) ℗ 1975 Sony music Entertainment +1 843-712-1990 menu. Original Broadway Cast Recording ) ℗ 1975 Sony music Entertainment she really like them, so 's! Also have a full service Bar is available here on most nights until 2 a.m. Time! Another manager was walking in the hell is happening t understand your system and the (! Got their fish tacos when they are to this flawless Facebook campaign, but the main course is reason... Playing sports you sure you want to delete this question more of Good Time Charley s! On this particular corner of Broadway for some Time before opening Good times ’... Before, but the main course is the version of our best restaurant during! Vacation to MB restaurants also in Englewood noisy in this non-crowded bar/restaurant I could n't the... 2 a.m. Good Time Charlie 's Bar & Cafe 2922 Broadway St San Antonio TX 78209 ( )! And Lock & Key restaurants also in Englewood wondering what in the mood,! Money on Good Time Charlie Drinking Smoking Mechanical TIN TOY Lights up Leg Taps )... In Englewood year and would definitely go back satisfying our customers with great food unique... Cafe `` I can order Big Red } Sponsored Topics and it still took over an to!