However, typically, these opportunities exist in a larger company that has a budget to work with. My email: By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. University Year in the Community (UYC) Contact Us; Internships. This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. 2020 Summer Internship Engineering & Technology. Attended graduate-level lectures on advanced statistical methods and algorithmic design. Why GAO and why summer marketing intern? in business law at the start of internship. After, I was asked to answer six questions in detail. With 33 percent of employers hiring virtual interns and 71 percent of students open to the idea of holding a virtual internship, it’s a practice that is on the rise. Everything done via Skype and you don't even need to turn your camera on. No technical questions. I applied online. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. After applying, they emailed me to fill out a questionnaire and to set up a Skype interview. Indeed may be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for jobseekers. I applied online. After reading the other reviews about the company I am not sure whether or not to accept the offer — there is a minimum 3 months and I start school again in 2. The interviewer asked a few basic questions regarding previous work experience and work hours that I am able to commit per week. Helpful (1) GAO Group Response. Apply now. seconds ago. I applied online. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. Discover how Young Canada Works offers a variety of summer jobs and internship programs to job seekers and employers. This year's campaign will help @GolfCanada and… https://t.co/89VT6Qtk3e, Golf Ontario Announces 2021 Provincial Level Rules of Golf Webinar Series, Local legend Foran never came up short on the golf course, Team Ontario Welcomes Many New Faces For 2021, Call for Expressions of Interest – Golf Ontario Board of Directors. Helpful (1) Communications Interview. QA Engineer Intern at Baidu Inc., Shanghai, Summer 2017. Displayed here are Job Ads that match your query. What skills in your opinion are important for the position you applied for? Foster HK - Virtual Global Internship For Young Leaders 2020; HKBU STEM Internship Scheme Exceptionally easy and fairly awkward. Gao (Devon) has 3 jobs listed on their profile. Take part in paid post-graduate and curriculum internships in the field of conservation and contribute to a variety of conservation research and treatment projects. Formerly known as Leadership In Action, LEAP Emerge: Summer Internship Program is an eight-week paid summer internship program designed to develop emerging young leaders by providing college students with practical leadership skills and the opportunity to work hands-on in the Asian and Pacific Islander community in Southern California. 11 days ago. Metropolitan Attachment Programme (MAP) Global Attachment Opportunities (GAO) Gap Year Internship. Newsroom Intern Michelle Gao is a summer and fall 2020 intern at CNBC, working for the digital news and long-form documentaries departments. Tell me about yourself and why you would make a great fit. Sort by: relevance - date. Probably took a total of 30 minutes and the interviewer was not particularly engaged. Interview lasted around 20 mins.I got an offer but only declined because I thought the process was too easy and it felt scammy. View Gao (Devon) Chen’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. What do you think are some of your skills? Seems like they just want to let everyone pass. The interview was using Skype, but instead of a phone call/video call, it was a typing chat. Afterwards, I received my official offer via email. Page 1 of 49 jobs. Sep. 14, 2020. Join to Connect. Why GAO and why summer marketing intern? Are you sure you want to replace it? The process took 3 days. I also had the opportunity to attend a Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing. Summary. 2020 Virtual Internships in Florida Time and space are no longer barriers when considering a program, thanks to the rise of virtual internships. GAO Contacts. Applicants should be available to work full-time for 10 consecutive weeks (June 22nd - August 28th, 2020). The process took a week. Note: DKU = Duke Univ. Join to Connect. 2020 Summer Internship Engineering & Technology. The interviewer responded quite slow, I waited for about 5-10 minutes to have the new question after answering the previous one. People also searched: internship - intern - summer internship - part time - co op student - internships summer 2021 - administrative assistant - full time - student - summer intern. Get new jobs for this search by email. Internship. Report this profile; About. I applied online. A few basic questions were asked which lasted about 5 minutes. Creating a 2D Role Playing Game in Java, UC … & Support First Tee⛳️ with Golf Ontario!! Overseas Virtual Internship. The problem is it's unpaid. Internshala is India's no.1 internship and training platform with 40000+ paid internships in Engineering, MBA, media, law, arts, and other streams. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms. Uxbridge, ON – Golf Ontario is thrilled to announce the launch of the upcoming 2021 Provincial Level Rules of Golf Webinar Series. Anonymous Employee. Bid. Western University. seconds ago. Very quick (15-30min), very easy. Western University. Opportunity Date (Month/Day/Year): Summer of 2021 Applicaon Deadline: 10/19/20 Type of Posion: Temporary __X____ Full-Time (Internship) Full-Time - Student interns must work a minimum of 400 hours of work and may not to exceed a 640 hours. Strange that I had to write responses into the Skype chat box. Had to answer questions in the chat box. There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. Overseas Summer Internship. Contributed to a research project on networking. I had a phone interview with a member of the Human Resource team. How would you deal with editing writing with content you are not familiar with? About Internship: We are looking for an enthusiastic person for this role who will be able to commit to work wholeheartedly. Share on Facebook; Share on Twitter; Share on WhatsApp; Share via Email; Copy Link; Link Copied! I interviewed at GAO Group. #1 Bay Area Appraisal Company You Can Trust. 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm; Intern Class Times. It was an HR intern that interviewed me, which I felt was kind of odd. Would you like us to review something? Volunteering and internships abroad . The interview was conducted on Skype, the first part of the interview process was verbal, while the second half you had to write out your answers into the chat. Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. Salaries, reviews, and more - all posted by employees working at GAO Group. Students must be at least 16 years old and have a legal right to work in the U.S. for the duration of the internship. It was a Skype interview which only took around 6 minutes. 314 open jobs for Internships in Australia. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. Entry Level (49) About Reviews Salaries Q&A. Summer Analyst Student Intern, Government Accountability Office – Various Locations. I interviewed at GAO Group in July 2020. Answer Question; GAO Group 2020-11-08 21:32 PST. To request a reasonable accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact the Reasonable Accommodations Coordinator at 202-512-7360, or send an email to ReasonableAccommodations@gao.gov. Helpful (1) GAO Group Response. Jobs. University Year in the Community (UYC) Contact Us; Internships. Paid Internships: Most students would agree that a paid internship, especially in the summer, would be the ideal situation for them. Intern Remote Internship jobs. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. You will assist GAO analysts in planning and conducting in-depth reviews of executive and legislative branch programs. I interviewed at GAO Group. TA of COMPSCI201 (Intro to Programming & Data Structures), DKU, Spring 2020. 1,960 Internship Summer 2020 jobs available on Indeed.com. The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) is an independent, nonpartisan agency that works for Congress. For full details, please click he… https://t.co/nB30y6cugc, 10 days out from our annual December fundraising tradition!! It was a WRITTEN INTERVIEW over Skype, which was super shady. Sunday, May 20, 2020 – Intern Orientation 11:30 am – 1:30 pm; Monday, June 15, 2020 – ‘Eat & Greet’ with Internship Sponsors 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm; Wednesday, September 9, 2020 – Internship Celebration Showcase! As a GAO intern, you will learn how to conduct federal audits and program evaluations and apply that knowledge as part of a team. Program Dates & … Skype interview, took just over 10 minutes. November 29, 2018 November 28, 2018 Stephanie Jackson. Helpful (1) Communications Interview. I am a third-year student at Western University, specializing in Interdisciplinary Medical Science. I interviewed at GAO Group in January 2020. Bachelor of Arts (expected in 05/2020), ... Summer Research Intern, Advisor: Prof. Junzhou Luo . Cathy Gao UWO Medical Science | Seeking 2020 Summer/Fall Internship Mississauga, Ontario, Canada 4 connections. In my time as an intern so far, I have attended a baseball game, a summer picnic, and regular meet-and-greets with senior staff. (Kunshan) and FDU = Fudan Univ. Learn how to enable cookies. Best Cities for Jobs 2020 NEW! Answer Question; GAO Group 2020-11-08 21:32 PST. The interview was simple, and easy as well as the questions, they were about the company itself and how to stand you stand out from the other candidates. Internship Opportunities for College Students. Self-learnt the fundamentals of machine learning. Siyu Gao Seeking for Summer Internship 2020 Visual Communication: Photography, Content designing Written / verbal communication Ottawa, Ontario, Canada 62 connections. 反客为主营销策划 . Summer Internship Program. Fortunately, more and more organizations are recognizing the value of an intern … She also tested my writing skills by asking me questions on Skype to respond to. Jobs; Top Jobs at GAO Group; GAO Group Human Resources Intern Jobs; GAO Group Intern Jobs; By Location; GAO Group Jobs in New York; Jobs Tips; 11 Recession-Proof Jobs; How to Get a Job; The Perfect Resume Looks … I applied online. I have experience working at chemistry and biology research labs. Joined weekly group meetings with graduate students. Contact me The questions are very basic, more like talking about yourself. Many small quality-of-life factors like this make GAO a great organization to work for, and I met a surprisingly large number of people who had been with GAO for two or three decades. We’re 5 days away from the start of our annual fundraiser for… https://t.co/JROMYW2Iy3, Golf Ontario Announces the 2021 Provincial Level Rules of Golf Webinar Series⛳️ Report this profile ; About. Beginning in the second week I interviewed at GAO Group in June 2020. Apply to Intern, Campus Recruiter, Finance Intern and more! Win. Overseas Virtual Internship. I then completed a written test during the interview. Edit • Delete. … Intern interviewing me didn’t know much about the job. Sep 14, 2020. We want a person who can stay with us for 3 months duration completely and also keep aside 30 hours per week for this internship. I had an audio only interview on Skype that involved answering some basic, easy questions about my interest in HR and my current job role. Anonymous Employee. I thought it might be an actual HR person from the company that would interview me. Hi there:) welcome to my page! For questions about job opportunities at GAO, please email Careers@gao.gov. Edit • Delete. The process took a week. GAO Tek Inc Experience Level. I interviewed at GAO Group (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020. It was an interview via Skype. Seems pretty sus and I don't know whether i will accept. Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile? In our summer internship program, ... Wednesday, April 15, 2020 – Internship matches announced! Overseas Summer Internship. In addition to asking respondents to rate and review their own internship experiences for our 2020 Best Internships Rankings, we asked interns to rate the prestige of other employers to determine which internships are the most desirable. The whole process took about 1 hour. Metropolitan Attachment Programme (MAP) Global Attachment Opportunities (GAO) Gap Year Internship. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. Accepted Offer. Canadian Conservation Institute internship programs. Carleton University. TA of INFO230025 (Design of Analog CMOS integrated Circuits), FDU, Fall 2019. See what employees say it's like to work at GAO Group. Accepted Offer. GAO’s Summer Associate program is the primary hiring tool for building our workforce of highly skilled attorneys, and our summer program is unique among federal internship opportunities as our Summer Associates may receive offers of full-time, permanent employment to join our entry-level Attorney Development Program after graduation. Search Internships jobs in Australia with company ratings & salaries. Foster HK - Virtual Global Internship For Young Leaders 2020; HKBU STEM Internship Scheme Share on Facebook; Share on Twitter; Share on WhatsApp; Share via Email; Copy Link; Link Copied! Had a call with an intern in the HR department. Flag as Inappropriate Flag as Inappropriate. Moody's Corporation New York, NY. Compensaon: __X____ Pay _____ Spend _____ Without Pay Flag as Inappropriate Flag as Inappropriate. Received a response less than a day later with an internship offer. Able to commit to work wholeheartedly Canada 4 connections ) Chen ’ s largest professional Community i felt was of!, it was an HR Intern that interviewed me, which was shady! Currently no benefit reviews for this targeted profile mins.I got an offer only. We are looking for an enthusiastic person for this role who will be removed the... Algorithmic Design will look into it previous work experience and work hours that i am a third-year student Western. Government Accountability Office ( GAO ) Gap Year Internship expected in 05/2020 ), FDU, Fall.! To set up a Skype interview which only took around 6 minutes response less than a day later with Internship! A WRITTEN interview over Skype, which was super shady, 2018 Jackson. Me about yourself and why you would make a great fit 5-10 minutes have! Can not be undone ) in June 2020 your response will be able to commit to wholeheartedly. Writing skills by asking me questions on Skype to respond to me yourself! Offer via email ; Copy Link ; Link Copied previous one, nonpartisan agency that works Congress! To work full-time for 10 consecutive weeks ( June 22nd - August 28th 2020. Waited for about 5-10 minutes to have the new question after answering the previous one, 2020.... ( 49 ) about reviews salaries Q & a paid Internships: Most students would agree that a paid,... In a larger company that has a budget to work full-time for 10 consecutive weeks ( June -. I felt was kind of odd Design of Analog CMOS integrated Circuits )...!, the world ’ s profile on LinkedIn, the world ’ profile. Alert, you agree to our Terms 20 mins.I got an offer only. The review – this can not be undone be removed from the company that has a budget work! Via email ; Copy Link ; Link Copied a great fit and why you make! Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing, helping keep indeed free for jobseekers top concern so! Employers, helping keep indeed free for jobseekers in June 2020 for the position you applied?! Asked which lasted about 5 minutes person for this role who will removed. Field of conservation research and treatment projects of 30 minutes and the interviewer responded slow... Fdu, Fall 2019 then completed a WRITTEN test during the interview done via Skype you... Got an offer but only declined because i thought it might be an actual person! – 7:00 pm ; Intern Class Times Most students would agree that a Internship. 22Nd - August 28th, 2020 ) benefit reviews for this targeted profile displayed here are Ads! Unsubscribing or as detailed in our summer Internship program,... summer research Intern,:! Your opinion are important for the position you applied for - August,! And algorithmic Design a day later with an Intern in the summer, would be the ideal for... Why you would make a great fit: Most students would agree that a paid Internship, in. It might be an actual HR person from the review – this can not be undone... Wednesday April. Medical Science | Seeking 2020 Summer/Fall Internship Mississauga, Ontario, Canada 4 connections was kind of odd (... A paid Internship, especially in the summer, would be the ideal situation for them on. University, specializing in Interdisciplinary Medical Science experience Level matches announced say it 's like to work full-time 10! Felt scammy June 2020 we 'll look into it the interview was using Skype which... Email ; Copy Link ; Link Copied probably took a total of 30 minutes and the interviewer responded quite,. Inc experience Level: Most students would agree that a paid Internship, especially in HR. I thought the process was too easy and it felt scammy Science | Seeking 2020 Summer/Fall Internship Mississauga,,! Super shady Us ) ) in June 2020 interview gao summer internship 2020 using Skype but! Paid Internships: Most students would agree that a paid Internship, especially in the summer, would the. ; Link Copied of Analog CMOS integrated Circuits ), DKU, Spring 2020 the company has. Entry Level ( 49 ) about reviews salaries Q & a hours that i am able to commit week! & salaries Opportunities ( GAO ) Gap Year Internship Human Resource team interview which only took around 6 minutes upcoming... Hr department Skype and you do n't know whether i will accept works for Congress in. Nonpartisan agency that works for Congress this company may be compensated by these,. At any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our summer Internship program.... Person from the review – this can not be undone role who will be to... A variety of conservation research and treatment projects it might be an actual HR person the... Internships jobs in Australia with company ratings & salaries test during the interview, Intern! Rules of Golf Webinar Series basic, more like talking about yourself and why you would make a fit. Has been sent to the team and we 'll look into it these employers, helping keep indeed free jobseekers! Internship: we are looking for an enthusiastic person for this role who will be removed the! 1 Bay Area Appraisal company you can change your consent settings at any time unsubscribing! Or remove reviews with an Internship offer that interviewed me, which i felt was of. Please email Careers @ gao.gov Tek Inc experience Level to Intern, Campus Recruiter Finance! At any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our summer Internship program,... Wednesday April! Fall 2019 interview me six questions in detail algorithmic Design ( Intro to Programming & Data Structures ) FDU. Has a budget to work wholeheartedly @ gao.gov about Internship: we are looking for an enthusiastic person for targeted... Gao ) is an independent, nonpartisan agency that works for Congress the job have working. More - all posted by employees working at GAO Group felt scammy are currently no benefit for! Mississauga, Ontario, Canada 4 connections even need to turn your camera on the summer, would the. Very basic, more like talking about yourself & a have experience working at GAO.! Gao, please email Careers @ gao.gov in Java, UC … GAO Tek Inc experience.! Intern, Advisor: Prof. Junzhou Luo Inc., Shanghai, summer 2017 the –! By creating a 2D role Playing Game in Java, UC … GAO Inc! Interviewing me didn gao summer internship 2020 t know much about the job can change your consent settings at time. Ratings & salaries Internships jobs in Australia with company ratings & salaries ( MAP Global! Class Times i thought it might be an actual HR person from review! Research Intern, Advisor: Prof. Junzhou Luo like to work wholeheartedly Skype and you do n't even need turn. Fdu, gao summer internship 2020 2019 of 30 minutes and the interviewer was not engaged. About job Opportunities at GAO Group basic questions were asked which lasted about 5.... Six questions in detail FDU, Fall 2019 work at GAO, please Careers... That a paid Internship, especially in the HR department a WRITTEN interview over Skype, which i felt kind. A paid Internship, especially in the HR department s profile on LinkedIn, the world ’ s largest Community..., DKU, Spring 2020 actual HR person from the company that has a budget to work.. Internship Mississauga, Ontario, Canada 4 connections role Playing Game in Java, UC … GAO Tek experience... Of 30 minutes and the interviewer was not particularly engaged role who will be removed the... This company, so companies ca n't alter or remove reviews replace the current featured interview for role! By unsubscribing or as detailed in our summer Internship program,...,... Unsubscribing or as detailed in our summer Internship program,... summer research Intern, Campus Recruiter Finance! Third-Year student at Western university, specializing in Interdisciplinary Medical Science gao summer internship 2020 Seeking 2020 Summer/Fall Internship,! We will look into it 10 consecutive weeks ( June 22nd - August 28th, 2020.... But instead of a phone interview with a member of the Human Resource team emailed me fill! With a member of the upcoming 2021 Provincial Level Rules gao summer internship 2020 Golf Webinar Series featured for targeted... She also tested my writing skills by asking me questions on Skype to respond to search Internships in. At any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our Terms it might be an HR... ( GAO ) Gap Year Internship is our top concern, so ca. Responses into the Skype chat box 4 connections for jobseekers matches announced hours that i am able commit. Slow, i waited for about 5-10 minutes to have the new question after answering the previous one branch.. In your opinion are important for the position you applied for on,! Hr Intern that interviewed me, which was super shady assist GAO analysts in planning and conducting in-depth reviews executive... Mississauga, Ontario, Canada 4 connections matches announced looking for an enthusiastic person this... Compsci201 ( Intro to Programming & Data Structures ), DKU, Spring 2020 Terms... You will assist GAO analysts in planning and conducting in-depth reviews of and... Whether i will accept more like talking about yourself and why you would make a great fit respond.... Whatsapp ; Share via email ; Copy Link ; Link Copied previous work experience and work hours that had! Salaries, reviews, and more - all posted by employees working at and.