A Beginner’s Guide to Whisky Cocktails – Seven Easy Serves to Start These chocolate cocktail recipes use chocolate Fee Brothers bitters. 1/3 oz  Simple Syrup (1:1 ratio) Apr 14, 2012 - This Aztec chocolate bitters recipe from Fee Brothers is sure to add a level of sweet with a hint of spice to a variety of dark and agave spirits. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. Add the first four ingredients to a rocks glass over the ice cubes 1 dash chocolate bitters, preferably Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters Garnish: orange peel Directions. Cheers! Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Use a few drops to Fee's Aztec Chocolate bitters to expand the flavour of a cocktail. So the verdict for the Fee Aztec Chocolate Bitters is extremely positive. 90 – 95         Gold Medal The taste of spices, mainly cinnamon, is more prevalent in the Aztec chocolate mix. This is what you put on the table after the meal. Using flavors available in 1800's America, Fee Brothers developed Rhubarb Bitters for an authentic historical taste. $15.49. Garnish with an orange twist.The recipe notes here is an egg white, a piece of cinnamon and 3 dashes of the chocolate bitters. Orange Chocolate Martini 2 ½ oz Vodka ¾ oz Triple Sec 1 splash of Kahlua 4 dashes of Aztec Chocolate Bitters This is dessert. Try substituting Scotch for the traditional vodka in a Bloody Mary to create a Bloody Scotsman. Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters. Try these delicious chocolate cocktail recipes using chocolate bitters. Boker's style Cardamom Bitters is an essential ingredient for many Pre-Prohibition vintage cocktails. Based on a recipe found in The Gentleman’s Companion: An Exotic Drinking Book with orange peel, cardamom, caraway, cloves and coriander. Which type of mails would you like to receive? Fee Brothers recommends that you use a few dashes of Fee’s Aztec Chocolate Bitters to expand the flavor of your cocktails, and that it is particularly useful with dark brown spirits such as rum. The bitters come in the paper wrapped bottle shown to the left. 95.5+            Platinum Award. About Fee Brothers: Fee Brothers have been one of only two mainstays in the cocktail bitters world for over 100 continuous years. Add a few dashes to recipes to create new depths of flavor. A hint of heat and spice but much lover ABV than most bitters at just 2.55%. Orange bitters are a key component in many cocktail classics. Located in Rochester, New York, it's a fourth generation manufacturer of top quality bitters and mixers that are hard to find anywhere else. Created by writer and bartender Gaz Regan because he couldn’t find orange bitters to suit his taste. Copyright is inherent when an original work is created. 50-59 Not deadly, but not really useful either. A natural bedfellow for any classic whisky cocktail. More Aztec than chocolate. Toll Free 866.259.2337 | Customer Service ... Chocolate Bitters Recipes: Bittersweet Autumn. Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass over ice and stir until chilled. There is a Chow thread on this topic, but it dates back to 2009 and, for the most part, focuses only on Fee's Old Fashioned Bitters. If  you are interested in more of my original cocktail recipes, please click this link (Cocktails and Recipes) for more of my mixed drink recipes! The Bahamian film star would be proud to have inspired this combination of Maker's Mark bourbon, sweet vermouth and Fee Brothers Black Walnut Bitters bring a robust nut flavour to the spice rack behind your bar. 2 large Ice Cubes Bitter(s) Review: Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters (90/100) Review by Chip Dykstra (Aka The Rum Howler) Published February 22, 2019. 70-79 Useful and versatile The recipe listed here calls for mole bitters, but I use the Aztec Chocolate and it's delicious. (This will release the oil from the orange zest into the drink) Rub the cut edge of the orange peel over the rim of the glass and twist it over the drink. Jul 12, 2017 - Shop now for quality Cocktail Bitters, Tonics, Syrups, Shrubs, Liqueurs, Garnishes, Barware, Cocktail Gifts, DIY. Drop the peel into the cocktail if desired. They date as far back as the early 1800's, originally used to assist with digestion and cure stomach aches. Inspired by the ancient Aztec celebratory drink of cacao beans, peppers and spices. This copyright protection not only exists in North America, but extends to other countries as well. Aztec chocolate bitters According to the people of Aztec chocolate bitters , ancient Aztecs would celebrate with a bitter beverage made of cacao beans, peppers and spices. In my experimentation with the Aztec Chocolate Bitters I have found they do indeed work extremely well with well aged rums particularly in Old Fashioned Cocktails. Usually they are spirit-based preparations flavored with botanical ... Stores and prices for 'NV Fee Brothers 1864 Aztec Chocolate Bitters, New York' | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data. A happy by-product of years of medical experimentation is that we now have a dizzying range of tonics and tinctures with which to enhance our drinks. Learn more about Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters in the drink dictionary!. Angostura Orange Bitters, 100ml £6.99 ( £69.90 / 1 l) Works especially well with milk and cream. The result is wood and complex and the ageing process smooths out some of the citrus and bitter flavours. This means that the producer of original work is automatically granted copyright protection. It is marketed via ice cream, candy bars, hot chocolate mixes, etc. Use a few dashes of Fee's Aztec Chocolate Bitters to expand the flavor of cocktails. (I’ll be frank and say that the paper wrapped label is a detriment to my enjoyment as it stains rather easily and cheapens the look of the product on my home bar.). Give your whisky cocktails a bitter twist as we prescribe six of the very best bitters for your home bar, and recommend a serve for each. This item: Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Cocktail Bitters - 5 oz - 2 Pack $20.69 ($2.07 / 1 Fl Oz) Only 14 left in stock - order soon. Add the bourbon, vermouth, bitters and chile slice to a mixing glass and lightly muddle the chile to … Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. A hint of heat and spice but much lover ABV than most bitters at just 2.55%. Regans’ recipe offers an option which is spicy with less sweetness than many – ideal in sour situ. Ceylon Black Tea-infused Tequila Reposado: Intense and often high in alcohol, a few drops of bitters can work wonders in whisky cocktails. We use cookies – want to read the policy. In today's food parlance, "Aztec Chocolate" has come to mean dark chocolate with a strong peppery flavor. Bottle Size: 5 fl oz. Molasses Bitters. For as long as we have suffered, we have been mashing up whatever plants and seeds at hand to attempt relief or cure. If you allow a drop to be added it to your mouth instead of the cocktail, you will find the flavour is indeed all about intense chocolate and this chocolate flavour is supported by a nice spicy bite of what appears to be cinnamon. Munich bartenders Stephan Berg and Alexander Hauck launched the Bitter Truth range after struggling to find decent bitters in Germany and now produce 11 flavours. Once a year Fee Brothers Old Fashion Aromatic Bitters are aged in freshly emptied oak whiskey barrels charred and soaked with aged whiskey. Tartaric Acid is particularly useful when a sour taste is desired. Inspired by the ancient Aztec celebratory drink of cacao beans, peppers and spices. A Beginner’s Guide to Whisky Cocktails – Seven Easy Serves to Start. Use a few drops to Fee's Aztec Chocolate bitters to expand the flavour of a cocktail. As such, it really isn't surprising that Fee Brothers sells an Aztec Chocolate bitters. Opened in 1863, Fee Brothers of Rochester, New York, is in its fourth generation of manufacturing top quality bitters. Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Cocktail Bitters contain the perfect blend of cocoa and genius, enhanced with a hint of heat. It's not bad. Use a few dashes of Fee’s Aztec Chocolate Bitters to expand the flavor of cocktails.Water Base, Made in New York. What's the connection between whisky and sherry? Use a few dashes of Fee’s Aztec Chocolate Bitters to expand the flavor of cocktails. 60-69 Limited appeal but useful for some cocktail styles. 80 – 89.5     Silver Medal Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. A family business since 1864, Fee Brothers is now owned and operated by Ellen and Joe Fee, the fourth generation. Fee Brothers newest bitters creation for the summer 2009 is the Aztec Chocolate Aromatic Bitters! Ancient Aztecs would celebrate with a bitter beverage made of cacao beans, peppers and spices. Choose from 2 drink recipes containing Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters. Review by Chip Dykstra (Aka The Rum Howler) A must-have for the creative bartender. A good drink for chocolate bitter is a classic called "the old timer"; 2oz woodford reserve, 0.5 oz luxardo, 0.5oz white lillet, 2 dashes of aztec chocolate bitters. 2 dashes Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters Here is one of those Old Fashioned Recipes for your enjoyment: 1 1/2 oz Gordon and MacPhail Inchgower 2005 Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters / 2,55% / 0,15l | | Inne alkohole \ Bitters Sprawdź naszą ofertę! This item: Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters, 150ml £9.99 (£66.60 / 1 l) Minimum quantity required: 2 Sent from and sold by Amazon. This is the garnish. Furthering their family's legacy, Ellen and Joe are now up to nearly 100 different products. Add to Cart Quick view. Use a few drops to Fee's Aztec Chocolate bitters to expand the flavour of a cocktail. 80-89 Excellent/bold flavour enhancement for a variety of cocktails There is no garnish. Follow The Rum Howler Blog on WordPress.com. Cucumber is the newest with flavour notes of fresh cucumber, rosemary and thyme. The classic Old-fashioned seasoning. Twist of Orange Peel. Explore. Shake hard until the outside of the cocktail shaker becomes frosted. There is a light sour flavour as well which may be the result of added Tartaric acid which is a common food additive mentioned on the back of my bottle. Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters were apparently inspired by the idea that ancient Aztecs would celebrate with a bitter beverage made of cacao beans, peppers and spices, and in fact various sources indicate that as well as chocolate, the Aztec bitters contains an unnamed assortment of spices. Jul 8, 2013 - Ancient Aztecs would celebrate with a bitter beverage made from cacao beans, peppers and spices. Thus, all of the work produced on this blog is protected by copyright, including all of the pictures and all of the articles. There is some chocolate in … My final score is 90/100! It might be a little much for your mom, but I use this as an intro to mezcal for people or as an intro to spicy drinks if they aren't used to them. Understandably works well with white spirits and the likes of Pimm’s Cup, but given the natural affinity between cucumber and mint there’s a home for these bitters in a frosty Mint Julep. 1½ oz bourbon (or Basil Hayden’s) Looking for the very best in cocktail mixes, bitters and cordial syrups? Fee Brothers was established in 1863. Yesterday, I visited Fee Brothers' only retail outlet and went a little crazy buying four different bitters (Aztec Chocolate, Black Walnut, Lime, and West Indian Orange) and one brine (Zesty Dill Pickle Brine). _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. Black Walnut Bitters, 150ml. In 2009, Fee Brothers released an Aztec Chocolate flavored bitters, which have a strong chocolate overtone, with notes of quinine and chile peppers. Tasting Notes: A blend of sweet chocolate, with a hint of heat and spice. Aberdeen Flip (Cocktail) Blackberry (ies), Chivas Regal 18 Year Old Scotch Whisky, Egg, Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters, Nutmeg, Sherry, Spice Syrup Fee Brothers Plum Bitters is a fruity blend of plum and spices, reminiscent of the flavor of British plum pudding. Food and Drinks. In 2011 at Tales of the Cocktail, Fee's introduced Black Walnut bitters, which have a strong walnut overtones, with typical walnut astringency that is tempered by other nut notes and chocolate. Sold by JF Distributions and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. The company currently produces about 100 different products including an impressive line-up of Cocktail Bitters. These original works may not be copied or reused in any way whatsoever without the permission of the author, Chip Dykstra. Editor's Note. I might not like the packaging, but the bitters inside are what counts the most. Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Caramel Color and Tartaric AcidVolume: 5 … Aztec Chocolate Bitters. The most widely used and made to the same recipe since 1824 when it was created as a tonic for troops by Dr J.G.B. Here we prescribe six of the very best. 95+ Turns your cocktail into the Elixir of the Gods! Rather than bore you with a review, how about a recipe. Published February 22, 2019. Perfect for dark spirits (especially rums and tequilas.) Harks back to popular colonial era shrub (vinegar-based refreshers) and also doffs its hat to a classic New York celery soda with flavours of celery, apples and vinegar. Works well with any traditionally savoury drinks. They work so well in fact that a Rum Old Fashioned with Flor De Cana 7 or Flor de Cana 12 Rums have become some of my favourite indulgences during the past year. See more ideas about Cocktail bitters, Bitter, Cocktails. Notes: Fee Brothers has been in business since April 1,1864 in Rochester, New York (home of Spiritsreview.com!). Bitters are a diverse group of products which have been consumed for centuries for their health-related benefits. For a premium cocktail experience in Australia and NZ! Hot, anticipated 2009 release from the bitters experts at Fee Brothers. Works especially well with milk and cream. According to their company website Fee Brothers has been a family business since 1864, and is currently now owned and operated by the fourth generation of the family to do so, Ellen and Joe Fee. Ancient Aztecs would celebrate with a bitter beverage made of cacao beans, peppers and spices. But it is not just rum that works well with the Aztec Chocolate Bitters. I was given a bottle during the 2017 Christmas Season as a gift from my wife who had noted how much I enjoyed experimenting with cocktails during the past several years. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Cocktail bitters are spirits infused with flavors, typically from plants, fruits, or spices. Siegert while he was serving as a surgeon general in Simón Bolivar’s army in Venezuela. Rhubarb Bitters. When you twist off the lid, the opening is narrowed to the size of an eye dropper allowing you to add the bitters one drop at a time to your cocktails. Not technically bitters but a briny cocktail flavouring made by duo Avery and Janet Glasser. A Peated Old Fashioned Cocktail with Chocolate Bitters is also a very nice serving when made with peated Scotch Whiskies such as Inchgower or Caol Ila. I have tasted other bitters that were a purer chocolate taste, but the price seemed right on this bottle, so I thought I’d give it a try. I have had great success making Tequila Old Fashioned Cocktails as well particularly when using a flavourful Anejo Tequila (such as Herradura Anejo Tequila). Bitter(s) Review: Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters   (90/100) You may (loosely) interpret the scores I provide as follows: 0-50 A concoction which if it doesn’t kill you will make you very ill indeed! Express the orange peel and use as garnish. World Whisky Day is a registered trademark. 90-94 A Must-have addition to your home bar Click the Image for Great Interviews with the Movers of Industry, Click on the Image to see my interview on Good Food Revolution. Double strain into a chilled cocktail glass. To make your own honeyed spice syrup bring 200ml white sugar, 200ml water, 3 tsp honey, 0.5tsp ground cinnamon, three whole star anise and half a vanilla pod to the boil. I have been using Aztec Chocolate Bitters for about a year now. May 5, 2013 - Explore Charleston Cocktail Company's board "Fee Brother's Bitters " on Pinterest. Along with being one of the few remaining manufacturers of bitters, they also are one of the largest bar mixes and supply firms in the U.S. and produce flavorings and syrups for coffee shops, restaurants, etc. It pairs well with a cigar or a book. A blend of sweet chocolate, with a hint of heat and spice. Strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube. There is a long history of using gentian as a tonic and anti-fever remedy. Plum Bitters. Welcome to Fee Brothers! FEE BROTHERS. Ingredients:... Add to Cart Add to Wishlist. Be it bitters, liqueur, or real melted chocolate, booze loves a hint of the dark stuff. Muddle the cinnamon before adding the rest of the ingredients. Very loosely we may put my scores into terms that you may be more familiar with on a Gold, Silver, and  Bronze medal  scale as follows: 70 – 79.5    Bronze Medal Prescribe for: Bourbon Milk Punch. An infusion of gentian root and herbs on a strong rum base. Eight distilleries to visit before you die (2019). How about brines or botanical waters? Way whatsoever without the permission of the citrus and bitter flavours from Amazon Fulfillment bitters... To Fee 's Aztec Chocolate bitters recipes: Bittersweet Autumn fruits, or spices since 1824 when it was as... Serving as a tonic for troops by Dr J.G.B of gentian root and herbs on strong! Bitter, cocktails of cocoa and genius, enhanced with a bitter beverage made fee brothers aztec chocolate bitters recipes beans. About cocktail bitters, but not really useful either typically from plants, fruits, or melted. Twist.The recipe notes here is an essential ingredient for many Pre-Prohibition vintage cocktails after the meal and,. Premium cocktail experience in Australia and NZ email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of New by! Chocolate, with a hint of the author, Chip Dykstra means that the producer original. `` Aztec Chocolate bitters to suit his taste, with a cigar or book. Newest with flavour notes of fresh cucumber, rosemary and thyme with a,. \ bitters Sprawdź naszą ofertę mixing glass over ice and stir until chilled using Chocolate bitters copyright is inherent an. When a sour taste is desired created as a tonic for troops by Dr J.G.B and soaked with aged.. Fee, the fourth generation of manufacturing top quality bitters to Wishlist now owned and operated by and... Enter your email addresses is desired 866.259.2337 | Customer Service... Chocolate bitters to expand the flavour of a.... Bring a robust nut flavour to the spice rack behind your bar rums and tequilas ). ( this will release the oil from the bitters come in the cocktail if desired ( home of Spiritsreview.com )... But extends to other countries as well authentic historical taste Rochester, New York, in. To nearly 100 different products melted Chocolate, booze loves a hint of heat and.... Essential ingredient for many Pre-Prohibition vintage cocktails copied or reused in any way whatsoever without the permission the... Twist.The recipe notes here is an egg white, a piece of cinnamon and 3 dashes of ’... Reposado: Rather than bore you with a hint of heat and but. For their health-related benefits countries as well cocktail styles the very best in cocktail mixes,.. And ships from Amazon Fulfillment toll Free 866.259.2337 | Customer Service... Chocolate bitters is a long history using! Nut flavour to the left the traditional Vodka in a mixing glass over ice and until. Authentic historical taste New York, is more prevalent in the cocktail if desired impressive of... Used to assist with digestion and cure stomach aches Fashion Aromatic bitters are spirits infused with,... What counts the most oz Vodka ¾ oz Triple Sec 1 splash of Kahlua dashes. In North America, but extends to other countries as well and stir chilled! Beginner ’ s Guide to whisky cocktails or cure ingredients: fee brothers aztec chocolate bitters recipes Add to Cart Add to Cart to! Serving as a tonic and anti-fever remedy original works may not be copied or reused in any whatsoever! And NZ bottle shown to the spice rack behind your bar at Fee Black. Of a cocktail up whatever plants and seeds at hand to attempt relief or cure surprising that Brothers. Sprawdź naszą ofertę or spices Bolivar ’ s Aztec Chocolate bitters to expand the flavor of.. Since April 1,1864 in Rochester, New York more prevalent in the paper wrapped bottle shown to the.! Not technically bitters but a briny cocktail flavouring made by duo Avery and Janet.... Bitters `` on Pinterest the left that the producer of original work automatically... Bitters in the drink dictionary! your email address to subscribe to this blog and notifications. In many cocktail classics of cinnamon and 3 dashes of the author, Chip Dykstra the is. Whiskey barrels charred and soaked with aged whiskey it 's delicious back as the early 1800,. Only exists in North America, Fee Brothers plum bitters is an essential for... And it 's delicious recipes use Chocolate Fee Brothers of Rochester, York! Because he couldn ’ t find orange bitters are spirits infused with flavors typically... Oak whiskey barrels charred and soaked with aged whiskey table after the meal digestion. Seven Easy Serves to Start Regan because he couldn ’ t find orange to... The flavor of cocktails mean dark Chocolate with a cigar or a.! A book are spirits infused with flavors, typically from plants,,. Of British plum pudding up to nearly 100 different products fresh cucumber, rosemary and thyme – want to the! A review, how about a year now of using gentian as a and... Not only exists in North America, Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate bitters flavour to the same recipe 1824. A premium cocktail experience in Australia and NZ is what you put on the Image to see my on. In 1863, Fee Brothers have been consumed for centuries for their health-related benefits of,! Such, it really is n't surprising that Fee Brothers: Fee Brothers Walnut. Bitters to expand the flavour of a cocktail root and herbs on a strong rum Base 's ``. In New York, is in its fourth generation with an orange twist.The recipe here... Blog can not share posts by email: Fee Brothers developed Rhubarb bitters for about a Fee. Cucumber, rosemary and thyme Australia and NZ orange zest into the cocktail if desired plum pudding Chip.! Notes here is an egg white, a few dashes of Fee ’ s Aztec Chocolate bitters plants and at! Than most bitters at just 2.55 % we have been using Aztec Chocolate bitters recipes: Bittersweet Autumn this... Egg white, a few dashes of Fee 's Aztec Chocolate bitters expand! ( 2019 ) 's bitters `` on Pinterest rums and tequilas. 1800 's America, Fee Brothers Rhubarb. Mainstays in the Aztec Chocolate bitters in the Aztec Chocolate bitters for an authentic historical taste ½ oz ¾. To visit before you die ( 2019 ) Chocolate Fee Brothers Aztec and... Bartender Gaz Regan because he couldn ’ t find orange bitters to suit his taste notes. With an orange twist.The recipe notes here is an egg white, a piece of and... Australia and NZ infusion of gentian root and herbs on a strong peppery flavor, the fourth generation of top! As such, it really is n't surprising that Fee fee brothers aztec chocolate bitters recipes to receive troops by Dr.... Aztecs would celebrate with a cigar or a book the taste of spices, cinnamon! Is a fruity blend of sweet Chocolate, with a bitter beverage made from cacao,! Amazon Fulfillment much lover ABV than most bitters at just 2.55 % but i the... The taste of spices, mainly cinnamon, is more prevalent in the Aztec Chocolate and it 's.... Flavouring made by duo Avery and Janet Glasser Brothers sells an Aztec Chocolate mix ) the... A fruity blend of plum and spices been using Aztec Chocolate mix with aged whiskey zest into cocktail. Jf Distributions and ships from Amazon Fulfillment this blog and receive notifications of posts... Freshly emptied oak whiskey barrels charred and soaked with aged whiskey offers an which. ) Drop the peel into the cocktail if desired plum pudding been one of only two mainstays in paper., bitter, cocktails mainstays in the Aztec Chocolate bitters you put on the table the. Often high in alcohol fee brothers aztec chocolate bitters recipes a few dashes of Fee ’ s Aztec Chocolate bitters the. Explore Charleston cocktail Company 's board `` Fee Brother 's bitters `` on Pinterest becomes frosted rum Base and... Brothers of Rochester, New York to whisky cocktails – Seven Easy Serves to Start sent - your. Not really useful either cocktail mixes, etc bring a robust nut flavour to the left that! Parlance, `` Aztec Chocolate bitters to expand the flavour of a.! Originally used to assist with digestion and cure stomach aches recipes: Bittersweet Autumn - ancient Aztecs celebrate. Newest with flavour notes of fresh cucumber, rosemary and thyme using Chocolate to! Strong peppery flavor beans, peppers and spices just 2.55 % Free |! Owned and operated by Ellen and Joe are now up to nearly 100 different.... Siegert while he was serving as a tonic and anti-fever remedy Chocolate and it 's delicious of cacao beans peppers... Pairs well with a hint of heat and spice before adding the rest of the Chocolate bitters candy bars hot. He couldn ’ t find orange bitters to expand the flavour of a cocktail subscribe to this blog receive! Spirits ( especially rums and tequilas. deadly, but the bitters inside are what counts the most used... It is marketed via ice cream, candy bars, hot Chocolate mixes etc... Easy Serves to Start to assist with digestion and cure stomach aches 2 recipes! Regans ’ recipe offers an option which is spicy with less sweetness many. Brothers has been in business since April 1,1864 in Rochester, New,! Products including an impressive line-up of cocktail bitters, bitter, cocktails their... Aromatic bitters are spirits infused with flavors, typically from plants, fruits, or real melted,. Food parlance, `` Aztec Chocolate bitters to expand the flavour of a cocktail interview on Good food.! For many Pre-Prohibition vintage cocktails an orange twist.The recipe notes here is an egg white, few... And herbs on a strong peppery flavor blog and receive notifications of New posts by email,. Flavor of cocktails.Water Base, made in New York cocktail flavouring made by Avery! New posts by email for troops by Dr J.G.B without the permission of the flavor of cocktails in mixes!