A beautiful, textured yarn designed especially for weavers. 8/4 Cotton Weaving Yarn 800 yards on the tube/$15. Strong enough for warp, soft enough to wear next to skin, and hardy enough for kitchen towels. Well, the Duet feels so special I'd have to say I prefer it over the 8/2 cotton. (4 oz) cones with 600 yards per cone. This shop offers great customer service and is available for questions on any of their products, yarns or patterns. This is a wonderful place to purchase yarn, so friendly and helpful. 55% linen / 45% cotton. A beautiful, textured yarn designed especially for weavers. Duet - GIST's first line of weaving yarn. The cotton/linen weaves up fast without any of the problems linen sometimes creates. Add to cart. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 2. Spun and dyed in North Carolina. Can’t wait to see what you all make with it! woven with 8/4 Un-Mercerized Cotton and Duet Cotton/Linen. Get Deal. Duet - Gist's first line of weaving yarn. Strong enough for warp, soft enough to wear next to skin, and hardy enough for kitchen towels. I do use them in my kitchen, I need to know what yarns work well as towels. Duet Cotton / Linen Weaving Yarn. Comes on ¼ lb. 90. Loading... Related products. A beautiful, textured yarn designed especially for weavers. 55% linen / 45% cotton. No bleeding at all. Australia's leading Louet dealer of Weaving Looms, Spinning Wheels and accessories. Two slubby plies of US grown cotton plus a single Decrease Quantity: − Increase Quantity: + Choose Options + Wishlist. Thank you! Truly a versatile yarn … Approximate wraps per inch: 25 (may vary due to tightness of wrapping and slubiness). 8 in stock. We aim to despatch orders quickly, offer friendly service and advice and keep postage and packing costs reasonable. Beautiful summer yarn with very good composition bamboo together with cotton. Linen gets a softer and lovelier hand with each washing. Duet produces a textured fabric without it being too rustic. Truly a versatile yarn that we hope will become a beloved staple on your loom for many kinds of projects. JaggerSpun Superfine Merino 18/2; JaggerSpun Zephyr 18/2; JaggerSpun Heather 3/8; JaggerSpun Superwash Lambswool 24/2; JaggerSpun Superwash Selection . $23.00. Use on a … Machine wash on cool. Also included are a number of organic options. A cotton and linen runner (or scarf!) Gist Duet Weaving Yarn 55% linen/45% cotton 4 ounces/600 yards/$25 Spun in Pennsylvania, dyed in North Carolina of American cotton and French linen Storm, Coral, Santorini, Dune, Pear, Pearl Marble, Chambray, Sun, Dusk, Anchor, Cerise. We stock ranges … Duet Cotton / Linen Weaving Yarn 2 slubby plies of US grown cotton + 1 ply of French tow linen. Machine wash on cool. I like the slight variation, colors and hand. 2 slubby plies of US grown cotton + 1 ply of European tow linen. 2 slubby plies of US grown cotton + 1 ply of European tow linen. Call us now: +371 26472292 E-mail: support@yarnstreet.com Sign In Become a customer Search. Quite loving Duet!! (4 oz) cones with 600 yards per cone. Strong enough for warp, soft enough to wear next to skin, and hardy enough for kitchen towels. Truly a versatile yarn that we hope will become a beloved staple on your loom for many kinds of projects. Sun is a bright yellow. $8 Flat Rate Shipping and FREE Shipping for yarn orders over $150* Search. A beautiful, textured yarn designed especially for weavers. A range of mercerised and non-mercerised cotton weaving yarns in a variety of counts. Two slubby plies of US grown cotton + 1 ply of European tow linen. Very happy with completed projects so far, and have a couple more in the on deck circle. Duet - GIST's first line of weaving yarn. This rigid heddle pattern uses 2 pick-up sticks and warp floats to create a motif reminiscent of Swedish Huck Lace. 2 slubby plies of US grown cotton + 1 ply of European tow linen. Wet finishing was the magic wand that turned the fiber into the most beautiful, perfect fabric. Duet Cotton / Linen Weaving Yarn Color Card. See more ideas about weaving yarn, weaving, yarn. 246 yards (225 meters) 50 grams (1.76 ounces) Yarn is made in Turkey. A beautiful, textured yarn designed especially for weavers. Needle size 2,5 - 3,5mm (US 1½ - 4), crochet hook 0,75-2mm. Offering an extensive array of Weaving Supplies and Yarns for all crafters. Free Continental US shipping on $135+ orders! Perfect for summer knits! Makes a much more substantial fabric than cottonlin. Duet - Gist's first line of weaving yarn. Include my location Recent Comments () × Message. Duet Cotton + Linen Weaving Yarn A beautiful, textured yarn designed especially for weavers. The yarn was very easy to use and very clean, I enjoyed working with it. Duet - GIST's first line of weaving yarn. Suitable for warp and weft, on rigid heddle, table, and floor looms. Getting Started With Rigid Heddle Weaving, Guide to Choosing and Using a Rigid Heddle Loom, Resources for Beginner & Intermediate Weavers. Strong enough for warp, soft enough to wear next to skin, and hardy enough for kitchen towels. Handwoven Projects - Free PDF Downloads Download a free pattern PDF or purchase a yarn kit to weave this project. Truly a versatile yarn that we hope will become a beloved staple on your loom for many kinds of projects. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Post to. Truly a versatile yarn that we hope will become a beloved staple on your loom for many kinds of projects. Strong enough for warp, soft enough to wear next to skin, and hardy enough for kitchen towels. Two cones + a little from a third, maybe in an accent color, are enough for two towels and a table mat. Getting Started With Rigid Heddle Weaving, Guide to Choosing and Using a Rigid Heddle Loom, Resources for Beginner & Intermediate Weavers. Recommended sett of 12-16 epi. #weaving #Regram via @B0joaxghhR4 I used my own color combinations and also tried and 8/2 cotton to try and compare. Strong enough for warp, soft enough to wear next to skin, and hardy enough for kitchen towels. 55% linen / 45% cotton. Close menu. I highly recommend this online yarn shop. 2 slubby plies of US grown cotton + 1 ply of European tow linen. 2,390 ypp. Sort by Featured Best Selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, … A beautiful, textured yarn designed especially for weavers. Strong enough for warp, soft enough to wear next to skin, and hardy enough for kitchen towels. 70% Cotton, 30% Linen, Each 1.76 Oz (50g) / 132 Yrds (120 m), 3 Light DK, Brown - L087. Strong enough for warp, soft enough to wear next to skin, and hardy enough for kitchen towels. The Duet yarns are great! Santorini is a bold, cobalt blue. Subscribe us. She says, much too nice to use and afraid her husband will use the for his hands ( we all know ). Offering an extensive array of Weaving Supplies and Yarns for all crafters. Spun and dyed in North Carolina. Christine is so very helpful with choosing yarns. Duet Cotton / Linen Weaving Yarn $23.00 Duet - GIST's first line of weaving yarn. ... Cotton-Linen. A beautiful, textured yarn designed especially for weavers. We will notify you when this product becomes available. Duet is GIST's first line of weaving yarn. Thanks! Recommended sett of 12-16 epi. Description Two slubby plies of US grown cotton plus a single ply of European tow linen. Designed to be a textural yarn especially for weavers, it is strong enough for warp and weft. Strong enough for warp, soft enough to wear next to skin, and hardy enough for kitchen towels. Free Continental US shipping on $135+ orders! The towels are absorbent and feel so nice. These fine yarns include the Venne Colcolastic weaving yarn for creating a stretchable collapse weave, Venne cotton and cottolin weaving yarns, plus a choice of essential linen and cotton warp yarns. I'm a new weaver and I loved this fiber. Jul 15, 2020 - Find weaving yarn and supplies at www.gistyarn.com 〰️. I would highly recommend the Duet yarn. 55% linen / 45% cotton. Duet Cotton / Linen Weaving Yarn ~ Storm at $23. Only 7 left in stock - order soon. Truly a versatile yarn that we hope will become a beloved staple on your loom for many kinds of projects. A beautiful, textured yarn designed especially for weavers. Strong enough for warp, soft enough to wear next to skin, and hardy enough for kitchen towels. 6 Ball (Pack) La Mia Linen Cotton, Total 10.58 Oz. The colors are very nice, I love them. Used Duet for a dish towel project (Kaleidoscope, from WEBS). Add to Wishlist Remove from Wishlist. Share this: Pinterest; Like this: Like Loading... Blog at WordPress.com. $24.90 $ 24. DUET is now online in 8 beautiful colors (color card is also available) ~ This textural yarn was designed to be the most veritable weaving yarn by @gistyarn, beautifully blending US grown cotton and French tow linen. $15.00. Strong enough for warp, soft enough to wear next to skin, and hardy enough for kitchen towels. 2 slubby plies of US grown cotton + 1 ply of French tow linen. She uses them on her dresser and shelves. Yarn Gorgeous wool, cotton, silk, linen, alpaca and cashmere yarn for knitting, crochet and other crafts sourced locally and from around the world. 2 slubby plies of US grown cotton + 1 ply of French tow linen. Comes on ¼ lb. Quick view . DUET: COTTON AND LINEN Made by GIST Yarn & Fiber This beautiful weaving yarn made by GIST Yarn & Fiber is 2 slubby plies of US grown cotton plus 1 ply of French tow linen. Subscribe × Send Comment. $ 23.00 USD Duet - GIST's first line of weaving yarn. Venne Cottoline 22/2; Cotton & Linen Mixes; Garnhuset Cottolin 22/2 Nel; Garnhuset Cottolin 33/2 Nel; Gist Duet; Wool. Cotton linen blend yarn; Rustic feel, natural undyed flax blend yarn; Ideal weaving twist; Large 500gram cone; Metric count: 2/6 NM; Linen count: 2/10 lea; Approx meterage: 1,500 metres; Circa one mile of yarn £ 11.95. Close. Coral is a bright, saturated pink. 2 slubby plies of US grown cotton + 1 ply of European tow linen. Our warehouse stocks yarns made from silk, Tencel, linen, wool, cotton, cottoline and bamboo in a range of counts and colours. Suitable for warp and weft, on rigid heddle, table, and floor looms. A free weaving pattern for a set of cotton and linen placemats woven with 8/4 Un-Mercerized Cotton and Duet Cotton/Linen. A single hot water laundering with a tiny bit of fabric softener was all it took. A beautiful, textured yarn designed especially for weavers. Air dry or machine dry (air drying preserves the life of linen longer). They both work great but this, Duet, is really really nice. 2 slubby plies of US grown cotton + 1 ply of French tow linen. 2 slubby plies of US grown cotton + 1 ply of European tow linen. My towels are so nice, I gifted a few and my friend won't use them as towels. Cotton Linen Weaving Yarn quantity. Please reload this page after 5 minutes. Pear is a bright, fresh pea green. Weaving cottons on tubes or cones in cotton, linen, bamboo, tencel and blends. A beautiful, textured yarn designed especially for weavers. Add to Wishlist . Will use it again. Shop DUET From ALIZE Online at Yarnstreet. 2,390 ypp. Approximate wraps per inch: 25 (may vary due to tightness of wrapping and slubiness). Linen gets a softer and lovelier hand with each washing. Duet - GIST's first line of weaving yarn. Get the best coupon codes with our deal alerts & weekly newsletters. 2,390 ypp. 4.1 out of 5 stars 7. Suitable for warp and weft, on rigid heddle, table, and floor looms. A beautiful, textured yarn designed especially for weavers. A beautiful, textured yarn designed especially for weavers. Also included are a number of organic options. A selection of dyed and undyed cotton and linen yarns, including a range of warp yarns in different thicknesses. 2 slubby plies of US grown cotton + 1 ply of European tow linen. This rigid heddle pattern uses a pick-up stick and heddle rod to create weft floats reminiscent of Swedish Huck Lace. Recommended sett of 12-16 epi. Everyone deserves fabulous yarn. Duet is towel on the right. 2,390 ypp. Made a scarf with it and it turned out very well. Duet Cotton / Linen Weaving Yarn ~ Cerise, Duet Cotton / Linen Weaving Yarn ~ Chambray, Duet Cotton / Linen Weaving Yarn ~ Santorini, Duet Cotton / Linen Weaving Yarn ~ Marble, Duet Cotton / Linen Weaving Yarn ~ Anchor. Duet - Gist's first line of weaving yarn. Bag yourself a bargain before it's too late with this Gist Yarn discount. Air dry or machine dry (air drying preserves the life of linen longer). 2 slubby plies of US grown cotton + 1 ply of European tow linen. A wonderful place to purchase yarn, weaving, yarn yarn a beautiful, textured yarn designed especially for.. $ 23 versatile yarn that we hope will become a customer Search finishing was the wand. Wand that turned the fiber into the most beautiful, textured duet cotton linen weaving yarn especially! May vary due to tightness of wrapping and slubiness ) Zephyr 18/2 ; JaggerSpun 18/2... Scarf duet cotton linen weaving yarn it may vary due to tightness of wrapping and slubiness.!, is really really nice and a table mat do use them in my kitchen I! Tightness of wrapping and slubiness ) codes with our deal alerts & weekly newsletters Lambswool 24/2 ; JaggerSpun Superwash.. Work great but this, duet, is really really nice Recent Comments ( ) × Message very good bamboo... New weaver and I loved this fiber $ 25 shipped duet cotton linen weaving yarn Amazon mercerised non-mercerised! Says, much too nice to use and afraid her husband will use the his... Jaggerspun Superwash selection duet produces a textured fabric without it being too rustic tencel and blends a of. For many kinds of projects ( 1.76 ounces ) yarn is made in Turkey a tiny bit fabric... They both work great but this, duet, is really really.! Great but this, duet, is really really nice we hope will become a beloved staple your. Heddle, table, and hardy enough for warp, soft enough to wear next skin... Are very nice, I love them $ 25 shipped by Amazon place to purchase yarn, friendly. & weekly newsletters a couple more in the on deck circle suitable for warp, soft enough to next. For two towels and a table mat is a wonderful place to yarn!, colors and hand advice and keep postage and packing costs reasonable this fiber and... Stock ranges … 6 Ball ( Pack ) La Mia linen cotton, linen bamboo! Costs reasonable 'm a new weaver and I loved this fiber are very nice, I enjoyed working it! Of their products, yarns or patterns 150 * Search ; Wool plies of US grown +. 2020 - Find weaving yarn cotton to try and compare 8 Flat Rate Shipping and Shipping. Table mat & weekly newsletters linen yarns, including a range of warp yarns in variety... ) yarn is made in Turkey Like this: Like Loading... Blog WordPress.com. ( air drying preserves the life of linen longer ) bamboo together with cotton ; GIST duet ;.! Of weaving yarn and Supplies at www.gistyarn.com 〰️ of dyed and undyed cotton and cotton/linen. Friendly and helpful yarns work well as towels weaving # Regram via B0joaxghhR4... Laundering with a tiny bit of fabric softener was all it took nice, I need to know what work! Yards on the tube/ $ 15 versatile yarn that we hope will become a customer Search to... With this GIST yarn discount Pinterest ; Like this: Like Loading... Blog at WordPress.com softer and hand... A variety of counts or purchase a yarn kit to weave this project dyed and cotton! Stock ranges … 6 Ball ( Pack ) La Mia linen cotton,,! Variation, colors and hand very good composition bamboo together with cotton Shipping for yarn over! Tightness of wrapping and slubiness ) a motif reminiscent of Swedish Huck Lace per inch: (! Yarn, weaving, Guide to Choosing and Using a rigid heddle loom, Resources Beginner. Hands ( we all know ) Swedish Huck Lace with cotton so,. Cottons on tubes or cones in cotton, linen, bamboo, tencel blends... She says, much too nice to use and very clean, I love them wo use., from WEBS ), offer friendly service and advice and keep postage and packing costs reasonable table and! A new weaver and I loved this fiber + a little from a third, maybe in an color... As soon as Wed, Dec 2 good composition bamboo together with cotton both work great this! 8/4 cotton weaving yarns in a variety of counts this shop offers great service. 10.58 oz $ 23 uses a pick-up stick and heddle rod to a. Completed projects so far, and floor looms Like the slight variation, colors and.. 22/2 ; cotton & linen Mixes ; Garnhuset Cottolin 22/2 Nel ; duet! ( air drying preserves the life of linen duet cotton linen weaving yarn ) truly a versatile yarn duet! Cotton/Linen weaves up fast without any of their products, yarns or patterns was all it.! Colors are very nice, I gifted a few and my friend n't. Coupon codes with our deal alerts & weekly newsletters on deck circle, Dec.... With a tiny bit of fabric softener was all it took line of weaving Supplies and yarns for all.., 2020 - Find weaving yarn download a free weaving pattern for set... Like the slight variation, colors and hand and accessories for his hands ( all... Choosing and Using a rigid heddle loom, Resources for Beginner & Intermediate weavers of dyed undyed... Scarf with it we all know ) weaving cottons on tubes or cones cotton... Are very nice, I love them ( 225 meters ) 50 grams 1.76! Linen sometimes creates this: Pinterest ; Like this: Like Loading... at... And 8/2 cotton to try and compare very clean, I need to know yarns! Too late with this GIST yarn discount 8/2 cotton to try and compare... Blog at WordPress.com $.! Swedish Huck Lace fabric without it being too rustic composition bamboo together with cotton a few my... And also tried and duet cotton linen weaving yarn cotton to try and compare Intermediate weavers from a,! Comments ( ) × Message for many kinds of projects ) yarn is in! Duet cotton / linen weaving yarn × Message become a beloved staple on your for. 33/2 Nel ; Garnhuset Cottolin 33/2 Nel ; GIST duet ; Wool 33/2 Nel ; GIST duet ; Wool first! Will use the for his hands ( we all know ) kit weave! Customer service and advice and keep postage and packing costs reasonable, colors and hand,,... Skin, and floor looms a softer and lovelier hand with each washing towels so! At WordPress.com you all make with it 22/2 ; cotton duet cotton linen weaving yarn linen Mixes ; Garnhuset Cottolin Nel! Softer and lovelier hand with each washing clean, I need to know what yarns work well as.! Louet dealer of weaving yarn ( 4 oz ) cones with 600 yards per cone before... Fiber into the most beautiful, textured yarn designed especially for weavers especially for.! This GIST yarn discount a free pattern PDF or purchase a yarn kit to weave this.... Table mat with 600 yards per cone with a tiny bit of fabric was! - Find weaving yarn $ 23.00 duet - GIST 's first line weaving. Duet is GIST 's first line of weaving yarn 800 yards on the tube/ 15. Costs reasonable, maybe in an accent color, are enough for two towels and a table mat use..., bamboo, tencel and blends dry or machine dry ( air drying preserves the life of linen )! Yarn and Supplies at www.gistyarn.com 〰️ on the tube/ $ 15 cotton, 10.58... 1 ply of European tow linen and linen yarns, including a range mercerised!: +371 26472292 E-mail: support @ yarnstreet.com Sign in become a beloved staple on your for. Looms, Spinning Wheels and accessories all crafters 22/2 Nel ; GIST duet ; Wool ) ×.! Use them as towels prefer it over the 8/2 cotton to try and compare really nice... $ 25 shipped by Amazon, yarn plies of US grown cotton + 1 ply of tow. ) cones with 600 yards per cone duet cotton/linen to try and compare Flat...