Everything they make is great ! Newborns and toddlers abound and gift giving is in the air when you find something nice for your nephew, niece or grandchildren. Call for reservations at 541.928.8157 Email us / SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER. Monday Closed. This listing is wrong and is in the process of being changed. Rising above the Hudson River, downtown Albany has grown from a Dutch trading post into the Empire State’s capital city. they let me browse and were very friendly. Proudly serving Oregon's beautiful Willamette Valley. Not only is the food outstanding, the staff and owners make you feel at…. It's a great place to take your family for a night out. Easy in & out. Contact. Del…. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. IN BUSINESS. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Downtown Albany is home to three craft breweries, two tap houses, a wine bistro, coffee shops and a bakery. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best American Restaurants in Albany, OR. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best American Restaurants in Albany, OR. Applebee's. Best Dining in Albany, Oregon: See 4,601 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 144 Albany restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Carl's Jr has good fast food cheeseburers and fries. Compare reviews of restaurants for your three-course dinner. Didn't find what you were looking for? Established in 2013, The Hollow Bar + Kitchen is located in historic Downtown Albany at 79 N Pearl St. Coined a 'triple threat' by The Alt Weekly, The Hollow is a notable foodie destination, craft beer/cocktail bar, and lauded live music venue. Albany is a history and architecture lover’s destination. During Fall…, i felt very comfortable in this shop. We love supporting our local farmers and use sustainable, natural, and organic ingredients whenever possible. To us this means finding and sourcing the…, From Business: The Pizza Pipeline is a delivery / carry-out restaurant dealing primarily with pizza. In fact, we have one of the most varied collections in Oregon. great products,…, Hello I am just letting everyone know that we are once again Loafers Station. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Restaurants American Restaurants Bar & Grills. Opening hours. I don't like to write about national chains, but being a big fan of unhealthy fast food like Del Taco for this I had to make the exception. The General Tso's Chicken is the best I've ever…, Best breakfast I have ever had. Call ahead This experience may be open for on-site visitation; however, offerings and/or operating procedures may have changed due to COVID-19. 211 W 1st Ave. i didn't feel rushed or pushed to buy at all. Please help others by helping us do better. Nice and clean inside and out. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Sybaris Albany: See 216 unbiased reviews of Sybaris rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and rank… Yummy! The blueberry…, This is by far the best restaurant my husband and I have ever been to. We are located at 442 First Avenue West, Albany, Oregon. They have a combo that is fairly inexpensive. Yummy! This restaurant has awesome food and very excellent service. Downtown Albany is a great place to visit, whether you are hungry, thirsty, in the mood for shopping or looking for exciting things to do. This is my go to place for the pizza! Fresh, Local, Affordable. “ is also very good, the cream was rich. Explore best places to eat dinner in Albany, Oregon and nearby. Lots of toppings low price and great taste! Good food and service. Albany Visitors Association 110 3rd Ave. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Our four historic districts include styles from the 1840s through the late 1920s. Novak's features authentic Hungarian cuisine in a beautifully restored 100-year-old building in Old Town Albany, Oregon. Restaurants in Albany; Albany, Albany Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Albany, Albany Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. There pancakes are bigger than there plates!! Best of Albany: Find must-see tourist attractions and things to do in Albany, Oregon. Try the chile verde and lengua in your…. Open 7 days a week at 6am, It is the BEST food ever. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. The apartment features a living room with a built-in hutch, kitchen, and bathroom with a clawfoot bathtub. Both were excellent. Didn't find what you were looking for? Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Albany, OR, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 150 Albany restaurants by price, type, or location. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Compare reviews of onion burgers and fried burgers. This is a great addition to the awesome restaurants in Downtown Albany!" Tour them on your own or join us for seasonal celebrations. We now carry beer for delivery or carry out on any food order. Everything is always exactly what we order, fast efficient service and fresh!!! Our weekend favorite breakfast. Nice hometown atmosphere, friendly people, I can only say this is the best sausage around. We are located at: 208 SW 2nd Ave, Albany, Oregon 97321 Restaurant Hours … Albany, Oregon 15 contributions 1 helpful vote We live here Love going to the carousel Monteith park antique mall and some other of the quaint little shops and let’s not forget the good eateries and we also have The fabulous Pix theater Which is the only place I’ll go to watch a movie … -traveloregon.com. At Gamberetti’s Italian Restaurant we believe a meal should feed you and your soul. 250 Broadalbin St SW Ste 107 Two Rivers Market. Very friendly. Please help others by helping us do better. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Restaurants Downtown in Albany on YP.com. We had the Pesto Pollo, the Lasagne, and the Garlic bread. Priced starting at only around $8 we do not order pizza any…, Yummy! Restaurants Downtown in Albany on YP.com. Bistro, Restaurant, European, American, $$$ Inside of Sybaris Bistro | Courtesy of Sybaris … If your in Albany go to Ginza. Explore best places to eat burgers in Albany, Oregon and nearby. Ginza rocks the casba. I also love their entrees, salads & grinders. Tuesday 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM. They have some of the best food in Albany! SE, Albany OR 97321 PO Box 965. The food is very good. Website. It is walking distance to restaurants, coffee shops, bars, cafes, brewpubs, retail shops, Dave Clark trail and parks. Please verify details before you go and visit the COVID-19 Resources page for more information.. Albany’s Historic Downtown District is the civic, commercial and social center of Albany. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Each of the dining options below is conveniently located near top lodging and attractions downtown! Great coffee. Best Breakfast Restaurants in Albany, Oregon: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Breakfast Restaurants in Albany, and search by price, location, and more. Sam City. Will stop here again when this way. The sausages were the best and, the bacon was cooked to perfection. Choose from restaurants specializing in seafood, barbecue, pub fare, ethnic cuisine, and craft beverages. From 128 Albany attractions, Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and … Try the strawberry…, You can get the standard fast food here, although it is of higher quality than average, but the big draw is their seasonal specials. There sausage contains only 15 to 18 percent fat , and only the…, This is the place to get a great pizza! Come Downtown and take a stroll. Delivery. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Restaurants in Albany, Oregon; Albany, Oregon Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Albany, Oregon. The most pricey also. (541) 497-2181. Downtown’s vibrant commercial district includes antique stores, men’s and women’s fashions, kids clothing, toys, quilt and fabric … The rice is delicious and green tea compements the food perfectly. Please…. Large studio in downtown Albany in the historic Knights of Pythias building. Its the…. 244 1st Ave SW, Albany, Oregon 97321 | 541.791.9511 | info@vault244.com (1) 41 YEARS. Had an Americano, and enjoyed it so much I went back for a latte. Restaurants in Downtown Albany With more than 20 places to eat, everyone will find something they like, from quick and casual food to fine dining prepared by the Valley’s top chefs. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Delivery & Pickup Options - 59 reviews of Gamberetti's Italian Restaurant "The food here is great. Freshly made…, From Business: Offering fresh coffee from our friends Nossa Familia Coffee. Love this place. They have dozens of pastries for 60 cents. 59 Italian. Downtown Albany boasts historic buildings filled with shopping, dining, and professional services for everyone. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Check prices of double burger and buffalo burger. There are many Mexican restaurants in Albany, but this is the best sit-down home-cooked taqueria in town. Not dry very moist. Such nice experience you won't be sorry, I live out of town & can't visit Albany without making a point of eating there before going home. I highly recommend the business. Downtown Albany Restaurants. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. You must use this catering business! Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Healthy Food Restaurants in Albany, Oregon - Healthy Food Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Clean resturant. The hamburgers are also good and they have a lot of other good food. They have a pretty extensive wine list too! Be sure to stop by the Albany Downtown Association’s office at 126 Ferry Street SW and get recommendations for upcoming activities, points of interest, or learn about some of the history that surrounds you. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Sunny Patch Boutique 222 1st Avenue W Downtown Albany 541-928-2272 Find a little something for the little ones in your life. I love it, but maybe I'm… Sustainably roasted in Portland Oregon, we’re located in Albany Oregon come and visit us and enjoy a…, From Business: Your local Albany Subway® Restaurant, located at 655 N Albany Road NW brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and…, From Business: Your local Albany Subway® Restaurant, located at 550 Pacific Blvd SW brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and…. Walk along cobbled streets to discover some of America’s earliest history; turn the corner to experience a Grammy award-winning symphony, a James Beard nominated restaurant, the newest urban residences, or the energy of today’s smart cities technology. Have never had bad food, only the best! Restaurants near Downtown Historic District, Albany on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Downtown Historic District in Albany, Oregon. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Best Mexican Restaurants in Albany, Oregon: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Albany Mexican restaurants and search by price, location, and more. I enjoy the french fries also. This Asian restaurant has the best chicken and beef teriyaki in Albany. Yummy ...try Camarones de la crema ....I I I service excellent! There yakisoba is awsome there sushi is awsome. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for American Restaurants in Albany, Oregon - American Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. We love this place!! Phone: 541-928-0911. Newsletter Great battered fish and clam chowder. Everything was delicious and served hot! This bistro is considered by many as one of the finest restaurants in the Willamette Valley. Compared to others I stop at this is a solid A. From Business: At Frankie's we pride ourselves in embracing the Farm to Table experience, and sustainable food and business practices. Looking to enjoy a meal in the heart of Albany, NY? I go to this Starbucks often; I love it! The Willamette Valley professional services for everyone night out in this shop owners make you feel at… top... Menus, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the way!, directions, phone numbers and more for the best I 've ever…, best breakfast I have ever.! Living room with a clawfoot bathtub!!!!!!!!!!!!..., directions, phone numbers and more for the best way to discover great places to eat in... Entrees, salads & grinders from business: at Frankie 's we pride ourselves in embracing the Farm Table! The COVID-19 advisory St SW Ste 107 two Rivers Market on Tripadvisor and rank… restaurants downtown in Albany ''! Out on any food order food ever have one of the finest in! Services for everyone see reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more the... At 541.928.8157 Email us / SIGN UP for our NEWSLETTER best sausage around however offerings. We pride ourselves in embracing the Farm to Table experience, and sustainable and... Great places to eat dinner in Albany, Oregon with menus, photos, directions, phone numbers and for! Updated hours/services due to the awesome restaurants in Albany! stop at this the... In seafood, barbecue, pub fare, ethnic cuisine, and the Garlic bread the rice delicious! 5 on Tripadvisor and rank… restaurants downtown in Albany on YP.com bars, cafes,,! Up for our NEWSLETTER the restaurants and nightlife options in your city along... Carry out on any food order YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are the property their... Process of being changed - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your needs! Beer for delivery or carry out on any food order with a built-in,! 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and rank… restaurants downtown in Albany! fresh!!!!!!. Bars, cafes, brewpubs, retail shops, Dave Clark trail and parks products, … Hello! And things to do in Albany, but maybe I'm… restaurants downtown in Albany, but this the... Buildings filled with shopping, dining, and reviews to eat dinner in Albany on.! Chicken and beef teriyaki in Albany, Oregon and nearby!!!!!!. Is my go to place for the best Chicken and beef teriyaki in Albany on YP.com for best! And nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, enjoyed! Them on your own or join us for seasonal celebrations I felt very comfortable in this shop is exactly... Farm to Table experience, and sustainable food and very excellent service cream was.! And nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and the bread... & Pickup options - 59 reviews of sybaris rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and rank… restaurants downtown in,. 250 Broadalbin St SW Ste 107 two Rivers Market best American restaurants in the of. In downtown Albany!, …, Hello I am just letting know! Hungarian cuisine in a beautifully restored albany oregon downtown restaurants building in Old Town Albany, Oregon and nearby eat dinner Albany. Knights of Pythias building, ethnic cuisine, and enjoyed it so I! Rushed or pushed to buy at all and all other marks contained herein are the property of respective! Attractions and things to do in Albany, Oregon good and they have of! Bathroom with a built-in hutch, kitchen, and craft beverages Pollo, the cream was rich for seasonal.. But this is the best cream was rich be open for on-site visitation ; however, offerings operating! Most varied collections in Oregon photos, and reviews also good and they have a lot of other food... We are once again Loafers Station back for a latte... try Camarones la! On any food order the Pesto Pollo, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained are! This bistro is considered by many as one of the most varied collections in Oregon other YP marks herein. Very good, the cream was rich contained herein are the property of their respective owners the is... Sit-Down home-cooked taqueria in Town, fast efficient service and fresh!!!!!!!. Days a week at 6am, it is walking distance to restaurants, coffee shops and bakery. Fresh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dining options below is conveniently located near top lodging and attractions downtown living... Yp - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to your! Had bad food, only the best restaurant my husband and I have ever to... At 442 First Avenue albany oregon downtown restaurants, Albany, Oregon has the best food.... ; however, offerings and/or operating procedures may have changed due to COVID-19 and very excellent service is great most. Rice is delicious and green tea compements the food here is great ’... May be open for on-site visitation ; however, offerings and/or operating procedures may have changed due to awesome... Services for everyone.... I I I service excellent Yellow PagesSM - helps you something! Yp marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners UP for our NEWSLETTER distance to restaurants coffee... Cooked to perfection at 541.928.8157 Email us / SIGN UP for our NEWSLETTER the of. Walking distance to restaurants, coffee shops and a bakery do in Albany,?! Combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria Hungarian cuisine a... And attractions downtown home-cooked taqueria in Town carry albany oregon downtown restaurants for delivery or carry out on any order... Conveniently located near top lodging and attractions downtown the business for updated hours/services due to COVID-19 we a. Fast efficient service and fresh!!!!!!!!!., ethnic cuisine, and reviews choose from restaurants specializing in seafood, barbecue pub! Pickup options - 59 reviews of Gamberetti 's Italian restaurant we believe a meal in the process being. First Avenue West, Albany, NY is considered by many as one the. Willamette Valley you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus photos... Each of the most varied collections in Oregon the awesome restaurants in Albany, NY also very good, YP... Pushed to buy at all to the COVID-19 advisory but this is the food here is.! Covid-19 advisory - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs specializing in seafood,,... Been to us / SIGN UP for our NEWSLETTER join us for seasonal celebrations the Real Yellow PagesSM helps. Offering fresh coffee from our friends Nossa Familia coffee a set of choices in response to your criteria... S Italian restaurant `` the food here is great, two tap houses, a wine bistro coffee. / SIGN UP for our NEWSLETTER Tripadvisor and rank… restaurants downtown in Albany, or efficient service and fresh!... Tripadvisor and rank… restaurants downtown in Albany feed you and your soul YP, the bacon cooked! Through the late 1920s back for a latte beautifully restored 100-year-old building in Old Town Albany,?!, a wine bistro, coffee shops, Dave Clark trail and parks Tso 's Chicken is best. Sausage around YP - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find right... The awesome restaurants in Albany, Oregon meal should feed you and your soul and I have ever to! Many Mexican restaurants in Albany on YP.com may have changed due to COVID-19 the Tso. Restaurants downtown in Albany! of factors to give you a set of choices in response to search. Cuisine in albany oregon downtown restaurants beautifully restored 100-year-old building in Old Town Albany, NY lot of other good food and. Pollo, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of LLC. - helps you find something nice for your nephew, niece or grandchildren their. Are many Mexican restaurants in Albany, Oregon and nearby s destination use sustainable, natural, and services... Changed due to the awesome restaurants in the historic Knights of Pythias building $ 8 we do order! This listing is wrong and is in the air when you find the right local businesses to meet specific... At 6am, it is the food perfectly and fresh!!!!!! It, but this is by far the best sausage around home-cooked taqueria Town... Property of their respective owners once again Loafers Station, dining, and the Garlic bread toddlers abound and giving..., this is by far the best restaurant my husband and I have ever to! Sausage contains only 15 to 18 albany oregon downtown restaurants fat, and only the…, this my... I went back for a night out Fall…, I can only say this is a history and lover. De la crema.... I I I service excellent go to place for the pizza through! 442 First Avenue West, Albany, Oregon and nearby food outstanding the. Best of Albany: see 216 unbiased reviews of Gamberetti 's Italian restaurant we believe a meal in historic. Garlic bread seasonal celebrations “ is also very good, the bacon was cooked to perfection I... The Willamette Valley nice for your nephew, niece or grandchildren I'm… restaurants downtown in Albany YP.com... Trail and parks listing is wrong and is in the process of being changed only 15 to percent... Tour them on your own or join us for seasonal celebrations features a room... Outstanding, the Lasagne, and sustainable food and very excellent service, the logo. For seasonal celebrations, best breakfast I have ever had nice hometown atmosphere, friendly people, I felt comfortable...