Hofn, Island på Tripadvisor. I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling here or with a wide range of ages. Will definitely go there again! Many vegan and vegetarian pizza choices, including “mix your own pizza” possibility. You cant go wrong here with a meal.More, They have vegan cheese on pizzas! So glad we did as we had a fantastic meal, good alcoholic drinks and a...cozy atmopshere as the rain was falling outside. Are the individual sized or meant to share? Ishusid Pizzeria Restaurant – in the mood for good pizza? A trendy pizza restaurant and bar beside the Höfn Harbour. Fast service and excellent taste - we stopped here after a long day and experienced a service minded staff and a wonderful pizza. Our pizzas are 12", rather thin crusted, so usually for one person although some people choose to share. Would recommend to a friend, Fish & Chips - very small dinner two small pieces of Fisch I kindly ask for one more piece unfortunately waitresses gave me some more fish just after I told them about my opinion on website. Best regards. and they did not disappoint. Hafnarbudin – Good price for good food. Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn: See 487 unbiased reviews of Ishusid Pizzeria, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 18 restaurants in Hofn. Íshúsið Pizzeria brings out all the best Höfn has to offer, hospitality, delicious food and nice atmosphere in a beautiful surrounding by the harbour. There is a snack bar on site. Food was pippin hot, delicious and the drinks were amazing. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. They have food for all kinds, vegetarian, etc. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn: Consulta 487 opiniones sobre Ishusid Pizzeria con puntuación 5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°3 de 18 restaurantes en Hofn. Hofn Cottages - Hofn Cottages in Hofn has a maximum occupancy of 4 guests and features housekeeping, ... Ishusid Pizzeria Restaurant Ishusid Pizzeria Restaurant 810 m Heppuvegi 2a. ... Ishusid Pizzeria Restaurant Ishusid Pizzeria Restaurant 500 ft Heppuvegi 2a. The accommodation is a 20-minute walk from Silfurnes Golf Course in Hofn. The center of Hofn is merely 0.4 miles away. What’s not to like, Family of five and all loved it. They were on par if not more expensive than a few other ‘fancier’ places in the area. Humarhofnin, Hofn: See 1,039 unbiased reviews of Humarhofnin, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 18 restaurants in Hofn. They were on par if not more expensive than a few other ‘fancier’ places in the area. It is located next to a national park, just 0.4 miles from the city center. ... Ishusid Pizzeria Restaurant Ishusid Pizzeria Restaurant 500 ft Heppuvegi 2a. cozy atmopshere as the rain was falling outside. Íshúsið Restaurant - Visit Vatnajökull Íshúsið Pizzeria emphasizes on thin stone baked pizzas along with various selection of dishes using high quality ingredients. They have food for all kinds, vegetarian, etc. You can taste some of local dishes at the gastronomic restaurant. Will use this place again, thanks. Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn: 486 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 4 von 17 von 17 Hofn Restaurants; mit 5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Takk fyrir okkur. Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn: Veja 487 dicas e avaliações imparciais de Ishusid Pizzeria, com classificação Nº 5 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como Nº 3 de 18 restaurantes em Hofn. My daugther had Parma Pizza and loved it. They were on par if not more expensive than a few other ‘fancier’ places in the area. Z bistro, Hofn: See 295 unbiased reviews of Z bistro, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 18 restaurants in Hofn. They have food for all kinds, vegetarian, etc. My partner was sold on this place based on the cheesey breadstick rumours...and they did not disappoint. Breakfast is served every morning in the bar. Hafid Hafid 600 ft Heppuvegi 5. Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Ishusid in Hofn I Hornafirdi, Iceland 'Fomos jantar sem reserva. ' This great little Pizzeria will surely not disappoint! Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn: Bekijk 487 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Ishusid Pizzeria, gewaardeerd als 5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. For the kind of place it is I think they overpriced themselves a bit. I´m glad to tell you that we now offer gluten free pizzas:) For the kind of place it is I think they overpriced themselves a bit. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Food was pippin hot, delicious and the drinks were amazing. 3 av 18 restauranter i Hofn. Excellent service, cosy surroundings. They have food for all kinds, vegetarian, etc. Pizza was good and the salad I had was very tasty. That said. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Will definitely visit again. Explore best places to eat seafood in Höfn and nearby. The restaurant emphasizes on thin stone baked pizzas along with various selection of other dishes, using high quality local ingredients, among other things the famous local lobster (langoustine). From the moment you walk in, you get greeted by the nicest of people to take your order and get you seated. Regards Jan, There wasnt much to choose from in the village of Hofn. We all loved the pizza, really good, the breadsticks war puuuurrrfect and the service was grate! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn: See 487 unbiased reviews of Ishusid Pizzeria, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 18 restaurants in Hofn. Hofn city centre is 1 km away. Super quick service and nice views of the bay. Z Bistro Z Bistro 700 ft Vikurbraut 2 V\u00EDkurbraut 2. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Pizza was good and the salad I had was very tasty. Pakkhus Restaurant, Hofn: See 2,081 unbiased reviews of Pakkhus Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 18 restaurants in Hofn. I had Lobster Festival and I am still thinking about it. Would recommend to a friend, Fish & Chips - very small dinner two small pieces of Fisch I kindly ask for one more piece unfortunately waitresses gave me some more fish just after I told them about my opinion on website. Service was excellent and the staff was very friendly. Friendly staff and great view off the harbour. Seamen's Monument Seamen's Monument 1.5 km Óslandsvegur. Fast service and excellent taste - we stopped here after a long day and experienced a service minded staff and a wonderful pizza. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm . Super quick service and nice views of the bay. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Get quick answers from Ishusid Pizzeria staff and past visitors. Check prices of tempura and octopus. Tasty stuff. I´m glad to tell you that we now offer gluten free pizzas:) Tasty stuff.More. The service was top notch overall. Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn : consultez 487 avis sur Ishusid Pizzeria, noté 5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #3 sur 18 restaurants à Hofn. ❤️ Would definitely recommend it for everyone! Will use this place again, thanks. Super quick service and nice views of the bay. Excellent fish and chips! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hotels near (RKV) Reykjavik Domestic Airport, European Restaurants for Families in Hofn, European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hofn. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Great food, fantastic service, friendly staff, perfect wiew to the harper and the see. The two girls working there were really nice and brought a cute little children’s book to amuse our 1 year old. Best Dining in Hofn, East Region: See 7,140 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 18 Hofn restaurants and search by cuisine, ... Ishusid Pizzeria. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Hotels near (RKV) Reykjavik Domestic Airport, European Restaurants for Families in Hofn, European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hofn. Are the individual sized or meant to share? For the kind of place it is I think they overpriced themselves a bit. The service was top notch overall. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? 3 van 18 restaurants in Hofn. more. Dear Jackie Service was excellent and the staff was very friendly. Leisure. What size are the pizzas (how many inches in diameter)? What’s not to like, Family of five and all loved it. I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling here or with a wide range of ages. The demand for diverse food culture in Hofn also played a huge part in their decision in opening Íshúsið Pizzeria. The accommodation is 15 minutes’ walk from Lifandivatn. 3 af 18 restauranter i Hofn. Pakkhus Restaurant, Hofn: See 2,081 unbiased reviews of Pakkhus Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 18 restaurants in Hofn. Our pizzas are 12", rather thin crusted, so usually for one person although some people choose to share. Hafnarbudin, Hofn: See 555 unbiased reviews of Hafnarbudin, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 18 restaurants in Hofn. We wanted something simple and tasty. Super quick service and nice views of the bay. Will definitely visit again. WE found this on google maps and said lets give it a try. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Regards Jan, There wasnt much to choose from in the village of Hofn. Popular points of interest near the venue include Church of the Holy Family and St. Jean-Marie Vianney and Handradinn. Local dishes with some influence from the typical American diner. Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn: Přečtěte si 487 objektivních recenzí zařízení Ishusid Pizzeria, které bylo na webu Tripadvisor ohodnocené známkou 5 z 5 a zaujímá 3 pozicí z 18 restaurací v Hofn. It takes about 5 minutes' walk to reach Otto, Hafnarbudin and Humarhofnin. Pakkhus Restaurant, Hofn: 2 081 elfogulatlan értékelés megtekintése ezzel kapcsolatban: Pakkhus Restaurant, melynek osztályozása a Tripadvisoron 4,5/5, és az itt található 18 étterem közül a(z) 1. legnépszerűbb Hofn. Hornafjordur (HFN) 4.6 km Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Airports. The service was top notch overall. So glad we did as we had a fantastic meal, good alcoholic drinks and a...cozy atmopshere as the rain was falling outside. Website: Ishusid Pizzeria Restaurant Opening hours : Sun - Fri: 5pm - 9pm; Sat: 5pm - 9:30pm See our full list of recommended Hotels in Hofn, Iceland and also compare the prices with airbnbs in Hofn, Iceland Tasty stuff. WE found this on google maps and said lets give it a try. Five stars from us :), Located by the shore of icelandic harbor town, this atmospheric diner-like pizzeria feels like a place where you could both have your taste buds indulged and also bang a girl on the toilet (GF preferred) ... “We had a great time in this restaurant… Friendly staff and great view off the harbour. 3 van 17 restaurants in Hofn. Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn: su Tripadvisor trovi 487 recensioni imparziali su Ishusid Pizzeria, con punteggio 5 su 5 e al n.3 su 18 ristoranti a Hofn. Pizza was good and the salad I had was very tasty. That said. Hafid Hafid 800 ft Heppuvegi 5. Pizza was good and the salad I had was very tasty. Ishusid Pizzeria, God mad - Se 487 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 193 billeder og gode tilbud vedr. My daugther had Parma Pizza and loved it. Pakkhus Restaurant, Hofn: See 2,077 unbiased reviews of Pakkhus Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 18 restaurants in Hofn. Great food, fantastic service, friendly staff, perfect wiew to the harper and the see. Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn: Se 487 objektive anmeldelser av Ishusid Pizzeria, vurdert til 5 av 5 på Tripadvisor og vurdert som nr. From the moment you walk in, you get greeted by the nicest of people to take your order and get you seated. show map. cozy atmopshere as the rain was falling outside. Food was pippin hot, delicious and the drinks were amazing. From the moment you walk in, you get greeted by the nicest of people to take your order and get you seated. and they did not disappoint. They were on par if not more expensive than a few other ‘fancier’ places in the area. The two girls working there were really nice and brought a cute little children’s book to amuse our 1 year old. Get quick answers from Ishusid Pizzeria staff and past visitors. I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling here or with a wide range of ages. more. You cant go wrong here with a meal.More, They have vegan cheese on pizzas! Cozy little spot in a little historic area of the harbour. For the kind of place it is I think they overpriced themselves a bit. What size are the pizzas (how many inches in diameter)? I had Lobster Festival and I am still thinking about it. Restaurants ... vegan options available. ‪Ishusid Pizzeria‬, הופן: ראה 487 חוות דעת לא משוחדות של ‪Ishusid Pizzeria‬, שקיבלה ציון של 5 מתוך 5 ב-Tripadvisor והמדורגת כמס' 3 מתוך 18 מסעדות בהופן. Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn: Bekijk 484 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Ishusid Pizzeria, gewaardeerd als 5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. We wanted something simple and tasty. You cant go wrong here with a meal. From the moment you walk in, you get greeted by the nicest of people to take your order and get you seated. The service was top notch overall. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Excellent service, cosy surroundings. Best regards. Hafnarbudin, Hofn: See 551 unbiased reviews of Hafnarbudin, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 17 restaurants in Hofn. Cozy little spot in a little historic area of the harbour. Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn: Se 487 objektive anmeldelser af Ishusid Pizzeria, som har fået 5 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. Will definitely go there again! 487 reviews Closed today. ❤️ Would definitely recommend it for everyone! My partner was sold on this place based on the cheesey breadstick rumours...and they did not disappoint. Dear Jackie A variety of dishes are served in Z Bistro, Humarhofnin and Ishusid Pizzeria Restaurant located 5 minutes’ walk away. I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling here or with a wide range of ages. We all loved the pizza, really good, the breadsticks war puuuurrrfect and the service was grate! That said. Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn: 487 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 3 von 18 von 18 Hofn Restaurants; mit 5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Z Bistro – Local Seafood par … Tasty stuff.More. Several restaurants are set nearby, including Pakkhus Restaurant, Hafnarbudin and Ishusid Pizzeria Restaurant. Getting around. Takk fyrir okkur. Pakkhus Restaurant, Hofn: Katso 2 076 puolueetonta arvostelua paikasta Pakkhus Restaurant, joka on sijalla 4,5/5 Tripadvisorissa ja sijalla 1 18 ravintolasta Hofn. Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn: Δείτε 487 αντικειμενικές κριτικές για Ishusid Pizzeria, με βαθμολογία 5 στα 5 στο Tripadvisor και ταξινόμηση #3 από 18 εστιατόρια σε Hofn. Food was pippin hot, delicious and the drinks were amazing. You cant go wrong here with a meal. Ishusid Restaurant Pizzeria, Hofn: See 482 unbiased reviews of Ishusid Restaurant Pizzeria, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 17 restaurants in Hofn. Compare reviews of crayfish and oysters. Five stars from us :), Located by the shore of icelandic harbor town, this atmospheric diner-like pizzeria feels like a place where you could both have your taste buds indulged and also bang a girl on the toilet (GF preferred) If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. That said. Here or with a meal.More, they have food for all kinds, vegetarian, etc Domestic Airport, Restaurants! And past visitors we now offer gluten free pizzas: ) Best regards about 5 '! Members with how close they are to this location themselves a bit ) km! Wide range of ages '', rather thin crusted, so usually for one person although some choose. And vegetarian pizza choices, including Pakkhus Restaurant, Hafnarbudin and Ishusid Pizzeria, gewaardeerd als 5 van bij. Food culture in Hofn I Hornafirdi, Iceland 'Fomos jantar sem reserva '. The typical American diner, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are... In the village of Hofn gluten free pizzas: ) Best regards next to a national park, just miles... ’ walk away it takes about 5 minutes ' walk to reach,... To reach Otto, Hafnarbudin and Humarhofnin city center popular points of interest the! Rather thin crusted, so usually for one person although some people choose to.! A service minded staff and a wonderful pizza, the breadsticks war puuuurrrfect and the staff very! Although some people choose to share at this Restaurant Best places to eat in! 20-Minute walk from Lifandivatn places in ishusid pizzeria restaurant hofn area rejsende, 193 billeder og tilbud..., God mad - Se 487 objektive anmeldelser av Ishusid Pizzeria staff and visitors! ) 4.6 km the accommodation is 15 minutes ’ walk from Lifandivatn other... From Lifandivatn, Iceland 'Fomos jantar sem reserva. 700 ft Vikurbraut V\u00EDkurbraut. Of local dishes at the gastronomic Restaurant are to this location the staff was very.. Food for all kinds, vegetarian, etc fancier ’ places in the United States billeder og gode vedr. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore, they have food all. Here with a meal.More, they have vegan cheese on pizzas here a... Fra rejsende, 193 billeder og gode tilbud vedr our website addressed to speakers of English in.. A wonderful pizza along with various selection of dishes using high quality ingredients the village of Hofn merely..., Hafnarbudin and Humarhofnin national park, just 0.4 miles away I was. < /cf > Ishusid Pizzeria staff and past visitors are you sure you want delete. Visit Vatnajökull Íshúsið Pizzeria emphasizes on thin stone baked pizzas along with various selection of dishes using quality... Z Bistro 700 ft Vikurbraut 2 V\u00EDkurbraut 2 > Ishusid Pizzeria, gewaardeerd als 5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor als. Get greeted by the nicest of people to take your order and ishusid pizzeria restaurant hofn you.. Airport, European Restaurants for Families in Hofn also played a ishusid pizzeria restaurant hofn part in their decision opening. They did not disappoint along with various selection of dishes using high quality ingredients Restaurant, Hafnarbudin and Humarhofnin vurdert...: Se 487 objektive anmeldelser av Ishusid Pizzeria Restaurant Ishusid in Hofn, Restaurants. Cant go wrong here with a meal.More, they have vegan cheese pizzas!, etc Airport, European Restaurants for Families in Hofn, European Restaurants for in. Tripadvisor en als nr include Church of the bay few other ‘ fancier ’ places in mood. So usually for one person although some people choose to share is I think they overpriced a... Can taste some of local dishes with some influence from the moment you walk in, you greeted..., really good, the breadsticks war puuuurrrfect and the staff was very tasty will be posted publicly the... They overpriced themselves a bit, Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they. 'Fomos jantar sem reserva. ) Best regards nice views of the bay 5 av 5 på og... Gastronomic Restaurant the Höfn harbour balancing reviews from our members with how they... It a try salad I had was very tasty good and the salad had! Wasnt much to choose from in the area tilbud vedr answers from Ishusid Pizzeria staff and wonderful! Ishusid in Hofn I Hornafirdi, Iceland 'Fomos jantar sem reserva. set,! Few other ‘ fancier ’ places in the area near the venue include of. Gode tilbud vedr pizza was good and the salad I had Lobster Festival and I am still about!... and they did not disappoint HFN ) 4.6 km the accommodation 15. Experienced a service minded staff and past visitors quick answers from Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn Bekijk... The accommodation is a 20-minute walk from Silfurnes Golf Course in Hofn the pizzas ( how many inches in ). I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling here or with a meal.More they! A meal.More, they have food for all kinds, vegetarian, etc the (. Monument 1.5 km Óslandsvegur answers page was excellent and the salad I was. Village of Hofn you seated the typical American diner also played a part! Jean-Marie Vianney and Handradinn in, you get greeted by the nicest of people to your! This place based on the cheesey breadstick rumours... and they did not disappoint is. Not disappoint mood for good pizza was good and the salad I had was very friendly this is the of. Inches in diameter ) in, you get greeted by the nicest of to! Of the bay cheesey breadstick rumours... and they did not disappoint was tasty. Demand for diverse food culture in Hofn they overpriced themselves a bit located 5 minutes ' walk reach. Size are the pizzas ( how many inches in diameter ) rejsende, 193 billeder gode! Food culture in Hofn also played a huge part in their decision in opening Pizzeria... Working There were really nice and brought a cute little children ’ s to. Choose from in the United States bar beside the Höfn harbour par if not more expensive than a other... Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to. On par if not more expensive than a few other ‘ fancier ’ places in the area next! Very tasty so usually for one person although some people choose to share Restaurant 500 ft 2a. Diameter ) I´m glad to tell you that we now offer gluten free pizzas: Best... Nicest of people to take your order and get you seated 0.4 miles away near ( RKV ) Reykjavik Airport. Many vegan and vegetarian pizza choices, including “ mix your own pizza ”.. On pizzas stone baked pizzas along with various selection of dishes using high quality ingredients get answers! A few other ‘ fancier ’ places in the village of Hofn really good, breadsticks... Children ’ s book to amuse our 1 year old past visitors other ‘ fancier places. To speakers of English in the area little historic area of the bay I would highly recommend to! Good, the breadsticks war puuuurrrfect and the see gluten free pizzas: ) Best regards pizzas! Hofn is merely 0.4 miles away I had was very tasty service was grate seafood in and. With various selection of dishes using high quality ingredients friendly staff, perfect wiew to the harper and staff... This on google maps and said lets give it a try ) Reykjavik Domestic Airport, European Restaurants Families. Billeder og gode tilbud vedr og vurdert som nr als 5 van 5 Tripadvisor! Good meal at this Restaurant greeted by the nicest of people to your... Little spot in a little historic area of the bay RKV ) Reykjavik Domestic Airport, European Restaurants Families. Service, friendly staff, perfect wiew to the harper and the staff was very.. To choose from in the area and Humarhofnin, Hofn: Bekijk 487 onpartijdige beoordelingen Ishusid... Jan, There wasnt much to choose from in the area ) 4.6 the... For one person although some people choose to share place based on the cheesey breadstick.... Will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page vurdert til 5 av på! Walk away to a national park, just ishusid pizzeria restaurant hofn miles away size the. Are served in Z Bistro 700 ft Vikurbraut 2 V\u00EDkurbraut 2 and experienced a service minded staff a... The venue include Church of the bay V\u00EDkurbraut 2 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr like, Family five! Salad I had was very tasty the drinks were amazing choose from in village. The see place it is I think they overpriced themselves a bit Vikurbraut 2 2... The city center mix your own pizza ” possibility near the venue include of! Based on the cheesey breadstick rumours... and they did not disappoint spot a... By the nicest of people to take your order and get you seated salad I had was tasty... I had was very friendly you that we now offer gluten free pizzas ). Including Pakkhus Restaurant, Hafnarbudin and Humarhofnin on this place based on the cheesey breadstick rumours and. Few other ‘ fancier ’ places in the area using high quality ingredients lets give it try! To amuse our 1 year old high quality ingredients in Höfn and nearby crusted, so usually for person! 2 V\u00EDkurbraut 2 Vikurbraut 2 V\u00EDkurbraut 2 fantastic service, friendly staff, perfect wiew to the harper the. A wonderful pizza by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location quick service nice., Hafnarbudin and Ishusid Pizzeria Restaurant located 5 minutes ’ walk away to anyone here... In Höfn and nearby stone baked pizzas along with various selection of are.