Bold. Then it’s time for Chex™ Party Mix! In 1952 an advertisement for Chex party mix appeared in Life Magazine with a recipe that included Wheat and Rice Chex. The perfect variety pack to please everyone in the household and provide different flavors for lunchtime, after school or team snacks. I also like to use mixed nuts. So for anyone looking for a killer Chex Mix recipe this season, allow me to introduce you to my go-to recipe. Easily gluten-free. Get your answers by asking now. 120 / 2,000 cal left. 26 oz . Hy-Vee Mountain Trail Mix. Chex Mix™ Snack Mix Single Serve Bold Party Blend (60 ct) 1.75 oz A mix of Chex™ cereal pieces, pretzels, mini breadsticks, and crispy crackers mixed with a unique, bold seasoning. 22 %3 gFat. ★☆  But for my extra-bold mix, I prefer to stick with the holy trinity of Chex — wheat, rice, and corn. 72 %22 gCarbs. Add the Chex, pretzels, Cheerios, and peanuts together in a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, and gently stir a bit to combine. BUY ON BUY ON BUY ON. Mix up a … Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. OK, seriously, this mix is like the SUPERSIZE FLAVOR VERSION of Chex Party Mix! Which is based off of the original Chex Mix recipe on the box, but — ahem — kicked up a big notch. Best Chex Mix Recipe is so easy to make at home and has the most amazing flavor from the perfect blend of seasonings! It's strong and salty and just a little bit spicy.  Which is based off of the original Chex Mix recipe on the box, but — ahem — kicked up a big notch. My favorite thing in life is time spent around the table. So for anyone looking for a killer Chex Mix … Chex Mix Bold Party Blend Snack Mix, 8.75 OZ Chex Mix 0 $3.49 39.9¢ / oz. Votes: 4 Rating of votes (4) 5 3 customers 4 0 customers 3 0 customers 2 1 … Chex Mix Bold Party Blend Source(s): https://shrinke.im/a0Abj 0 0 Doodles Lv 7 1 decade ago Bold is spicier than traditional 0 0 Still have questions? There is more than enough saltiness, with soy sauce, popcorn seasoning, and Accent (sodium). Chex® party mix has been a party staple for 50 years. Rating: 4.25 out of 5. Review by Keith: I've made this recipe the past two Christmases and it's always a hit. Store covered for 2 weeks or freeze immediately.  Now there are apparently all kinds to choose from at the store. Bugles Original chips £ 3.30 213g; Chex Mix Bold Party Blend £ 3.50 248g; Chex Mix Traditional £ 3.50 248g; Rap Snacks Lil Boosie Louisiana Heat Wavy £ 1.90 78g; Slim Jim Fire Buffalo Fries £ … Threw me off. I only counted 5 cup of Chex and add ons! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Chex Mix Bold Party Blend. Because when it comes to good Chex Mix, I’m a big believer that the more of that magical, zesty, bold sauce — the better. Melt butter in large roasting pan in oven. Bold is spicier than traditional. Oct 30, 2015 - Is it time for a party? No one has definitively claimed that honor, although a rumor persists that it was first served in 1955 by the wife of a Chex Mix executive. Chica's bold Chex Mix recipe by: Chica This post may contain affiliate links and we may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking them. The updated, modern-day Chex Mix recipe contains pretzels and bagel chips. Clipped from the coupon section, the Chex Party Mix has a few more ingredients than the traditional Chex Mix. Your email address will not be published. This crunchy, salty snack is a welcome addition to any big game celebration or holiday gathering. Try this new PARTY MIX Add 1/2 c. butter in shallow baking pan.  Drizzle half of the sauce evenly over the Chex mix. As pictured, I've made a few changes, including substituting Corn Chex for the wheat and adding thin pretzel sticks.  (Pro tip — I especially recommend adding those O’s. As you may know, Life has a little sugar in it and, OH MY GOSH, the salty/sweet flavor of those mixed in was great…..they added a whole new dimension to the tasty treat!!! 5.2 oz Can. That said, of all the flavors I’ve tried, I’ve gotta be honest and say that about 90% of the time I stick with my own original recipe. This recipe is AMAZING!! Is it time for a party? 3.75oz; Family Size … This classic homemade original Chex mix recipe is so quick and easy to make, and so addictingly delicious that you won’t be able to stop snacking on it! Bake the snack mix at for 1 hour, stirring every 15 … This Chex mix recipe is an easy appetizer that I love serving when we have friends over for a New Year’s Eve Party , a Super Bowl Party or just a fun Snack to leave out on the counter. Bake for 15 minutes. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 … Free 2-day shipping. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. Chex party mix became popular as a holiday treat when purportedly in 1955, the wife of a Ralston executive in St. Louis served the snack at a holiday function. Perfect anytime anywhere type of snack. It’s easy to pull the original Chex™ Mix recipe together yourself—feel free to add your own personal flair … History. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Chex Snack Mix Bold Party Blend, 8.75-Ounce Bags Pack of 12 at the best online prices at eBay! Log In to Add to Cart. Daily Goals. I couldn’t find any wheat Chex, so I bought a box of Life cereal in its place.  I make huge batches each year (including four this past weekend!) I’m a snack addict. Many Chex mix recipes (including the original) have you simply melt some butter and pour it over the ingredients. Finally, someone who has amped this up enough to be delicious! After 60 minutes of baking, pour chex mix over paper towels to cool. You’re welcome to add whatever other crunchy ingredients to the mix that you’d like. Cracker Jack Original Caramel Coated Popcorn & Peanuts $2.29 $4.31/Per pound Add To List Added to List each 6 Oz. Get the best Chex Mix Bold Party Blend recipe on the ORIGINAL copycat recipe website! The seasoning is the key with my recipe. Lightly stir the chex. Shop Chex Mix Bold Party Blend Snack Mix Value Size - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. In 1958 Corn Chex was introduced and added to the recipe. Available Sizes. Per 1/2 Cup: 130 calories; 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 220 mg sodium (10% DV); 2 g total sugars. Perfect savory flavor you love...my kids and hubby like this mix.  But I tend to stick with what I grew up with — Cheerios, pretzels, and party peanuts. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Store in airtight container for up to 3 weeks. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Chex Mix Bold Party Blend Flavor 8.75 oz at Amazon.com. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Pour the butter mix over the cereal mix. Gardetto's Original Recipe Family Size, 14.5 oz. Sodium 2,080g.  I don’t know about you, but I always felt like the original recipe was good, but never quite included as much of that zesty, buttery worcestershire-garlicky-seasoned-salty sauce. Product Details Snack Mix, Savory, Party Blend, Bold We believe that sameness is boring and the best things in life take a mix. Chex Mix Bold Party Blend $2.49 $4.55/Per pound Add To List Added to List each 8.5 Oz. I know, I know. Now, because I want to honor the original Chex Party Mix, I usually sprinkle in 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder (not to be confused with onion salt.) Whole Wheat, Degermed Yellow Corn Meal, Enriched Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Vegetable Oil (soybean, canola and/or rice bran), Sugar, Rye Flour. The authentic, original, original Chex Party Mix was very simple - containing only Wheat and Rice Chex cereals, butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt and garlic salt. Spread the mix out on parchment paper or paper towels until it has cooled to room temperature. Chex Mix Bold Party Blend Chex Mix Bold Party Blend - Snack Mix. The original recipe suggests using margarine instead of butter. When everyone at the couple’s holiday party asked for the Chex™ Mix recipe, its popularity grew, until soon it was appearing on boxes of Wheat, Rice and Corn Chex™ being sold nationwide. Repeat 3 times. 0 0. Then, they key to this “Extra-Bold”-ness is all in the sauce. Entenmann's Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins. 3 / 67g left. Stir in seasonings. Chex Mix Bold Party Blend Back to product details Score: 4.25. The liquids perfectly bind the seasonings to the mix without making it soggy. Buy Chex Mix Savory Bold Party Blend Snack Mix, 8.75 oz at Walmart.com * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 120 Cal. First off, you’ve gotta start with the rockstar ingredients — All The Chex. Seriously the most irresistible batch of Chex Mix you’ve ever tried. However, Chex party mix was not a unique idea: it was one of many popular "TV mixes" – snacks which could be consumed without interrupting television watching – which appeared in the 1950s with the introduction of television . There are 130 calories in 1/2 cup (29 g) of General Mills Chex Mix Bold Party Blend. Im favorite are the bread pieces. Chex Mix Brand Snacks Variety - Muddy Buddies, Bold Party Mix, Traditional, Cheddar, and Honey Nut 1.75oz Bags, 10 Bags Total with Spice of Life Bag Clip 4.3 out of 5 stars 19 $14.99 With 60% less fat than regular potato chips, this snack mix makes a great choice for school snacks, travel foods and more. You can mix and match to suit your taste—just use a total of 9 cups of cereal. But we firmly believe that the very best, most irresistible Chex mix is oven-baked Chex mix. Still have questions? I love the pecans and cashews, but hate the peanuts.  (I like to stir with a rubber spatula, to help prevent breaking the Chex.) Then it’s time for Chex™ Party Mix! $3.07 each ($0.22/oz) Add to list. Votes: 4 Score: 4.25. Scrape any remaining liquid over the chex mix. But most importantly, I like bold flavors. Sure, sugary is good sometimes. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Oct 25, 2019 - Get the best Chex Mix Bold Party Blend recipe on the ORIGINAL copycat recipe website! Bold Mix of 18 grab-and-go pouches from Chex Mix and Bugles, all with a bold and spicy kick. to give out as gifts to friends and family around the holidays. Still great after all these years! If you’re a fan of the store-bought chex mix, you HAVE to give this homemade version 0 0. Wheat Chex cereal was introduced in 1937 and Rice Chex in 1950 by Ralston Purina. Source(s): https://shrinke.im/a0Abj. With a unique crunch and flavor in each handful, Chex Mix brings variety to any occasion. Chex Mix - BOLD Party Blend Pepperidge Farm Goldfish ORIGINAL Crackers [24] Jack Link's Beef Jerky Sweet & Hot [12] Our Price: €3.88 Inc VAT Our Price: €6.24 Inc … There are 240 calories in 1 cup (2 oz) of Chex Bold Party Blend Snack Mix.  Or you can definitely add in chopped dried fruit, M&Ms, or crackers after the mix has baked. Individually packaged in a 3.75 oz format, great for the on-the-go convenience store patron, with 60% less fat than potato chips. Discover our range of Chex cereal products, Chex mix recipes and muddy buddy recipes. not quite bold enough for me – so I doubled everything (except the chex mix), Thank you so much for sharing this recipe , I also love the extra bold taste to, its better then the original recipe. Chex Mix Bold Party Blend Snack Mix. Melt margarine or butter in large roasting pan in oven. ★☆. Lol whew scared I messed mine up. Unfortunately, said recipe contained bagel chips and required microwaving which cast suspicion on the recipe's claims to "ur" status. This ia my favorite flavor of the Chex Mix Savory Bold Party Blend Snack Mix, 15 oz. All rights reserved. : Calorie breakdown: 24% fat, 70% carbs, 6% protein. There are 240 calories in 1 cup (2 oz) of Chex Bold Party Blend Snack Mix. 13 on recipe. Stir in seasonings. You'd need to walk 67 minutes to burn 240 calories. 2 varieties available.  Because when it comes to good Chex Mix, I’m a big believer that the more of that magical, zesty, bold sauce — the better. CHICA'S CHEX MIX RECIPE Stir in 1 T. Worcestershire sauce. Individually packaged in a single serve format for a convenient, grab and … Chex Mix Bold Party Blend Savory Snack Mix, 15 oz 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,517 $2.98 $ 2. Get your answers by asking now. Chex Mix Bold Party Blend Snack Mix, 8.75 oz. Spread on parchment to cool and store as directed. This snack mix is a great party appetizer! A Bold Chex Mix full on flavor! Worcestershire sauce 2 2/3 c. Corn Chex cereal 2 2/3 c. Rice Chex cereal 2 2/3 c. Wheat Chex cereal 1 c. salted mixed nuts Preheat oven to 250 degrees. If you like your Chex mix to have some kick, give my recipe a try! Chex is the home of the original Chex Mix and a range of Gluten Free cereals. With a whole host … This Extra-Bold Chex Mix recipe is made just the way I like it — with lots and lots of extra-zesty sauce. Made super easily in the slow cooker, and easy to customize! Add 2 c. Wheat Chex, 2 c. Rice Chex, and 1/2 c. nuts. Yum! Free shipping with $35+ orders Add to basket Jack Link's All American Beef & Cheese Twin Pack Jack Link's 10 $1.29 $1 .07 / … In this video we will be reviewing the original chex mix. 23 Chex Mix Recipes That'll Get the Party Started. Chex Mix Savory Bold Party Blend Snacks, 8.75 oz Bag Product Description Experience a bold flavor rush like never before! Trusted Chex Party Mix recipes from Betty Crocker. Serving Size : 29 grams. Like I said, I literally made four batches of this stuff over the weekend. 1 decade ago. Todd Wilbur shows you how to easily duplicate the taste of famous foods at home for less money than eating out. Pour the entire mixing bowl onto a large baking sheet. Chex Mix Brand Snacks Variety 12 Pack - Assortment Featuring Muddy Buddies, Traditional, Cheddar & Bold Party Mix 1.75oz Bags 12 Bags Total 4.4 out of 5 stars 394 $14.67 Log In to Add to Cart. Fat 64g.  So I figured I’d snap a few photos during a batch to show you how zee Chex Mix and I roll. Please read my disclosure policy. Sprinkle with 1/4 t. salt and 1/8 t. garlic salt; mix well. Log Food.  Repeat by drizzling the remaining sauce over the Chex mix, and stir again until combined. Mix chex mix and butter mixture in a large mixing bowl, then spread evenly in a very large baking sheet or roasting pan. Todd Wilbur shows you how to easily duplicate the taste … seasoned salt 4 1/2 tsp.  Then give the mix a gentle stir to combine. When it comes to snacking, go from bland to BOLD with Chex Mix Bold Party Blend Savory Snack Mix. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. 7 %2 gProtein. Original Chex Party Mix Our classic homemade Chex Mix recipe is time-tested and only takes 15 minutes to make. Lightly coat well. - 3 cups Wheat Chex - 3 cups Rice Chex - 3 cups Corn Chex - 1 cup mixed nuts - 1 cup pretzels - 1 cup garlic flavored bagel chips Directions: Heat oven to 250°. Chex Mix sour cream & onion + Chex Mix bold party blend review ThatBoy Anthony. The whole family can enjoy. Any similarity with other products is purely coincidental and no animals were harmed while making this Bold Snack Mix. I made a couple of small changes…..cashews instead of peanuts and the best one…. Bugles Original chips £ 3.30 213g Chex Mix Bold Party Blend £ 3.50 248g Chex Mix Traditional £ 3.50 248g Rap Snacks Lil Boosie Louisiana Heat Wavy £ 1.90 78g Slim Jim Fire Buffalo Fries £ 2.40 78g Keep the party interesting with a zesty array of corn Chex, wheat Chex, mini breadsticks, pretzels and rye chips. Calorie Goal 1,880 cal. Easily customizable to whatever your family likes. This looks like the snack mix from the grocery store. Craveable! This crunchy, salty snack is a welcome addition to any big game celebration or holiday gathering. Best part is you can find them a most of your local stores, like Walmart, or target. ★☆ Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. And all the better with some seriously tasty food to bring us all together. For example, I love the Wheat Chex but hate the Rice Chex. Doodles. My better half was chuffing a bowl of Wheat Chex this morning and noticed what purported to be the "original" recipe for Chex Party Mix on the box. Add the two kinds of Chex cereal, the mixed nuts, pretzels, garlic flavored bagel chips, and pretzel rods, and mix until coated. Whether it’s for a party, a car ride or a fun after-school snack, Chex Mix is the ultimate go-to. It’s easy to pull the original Chex™ Mix recipe together yourself—feel free to add your own personal flair with sweet, salty or spicy additions. DIRECTIONS Heat oven to 250 degrees. Contains 2 % or less of: Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Maltodextrin, Garlic Powder, Corn Syrup Solids, Yeast, Whey, Spices, Distilled Monoglycerides, Sodium Diacetate, Baking Soda, Onion Powder, Dried Romano Cheese (made from cow’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Dried Parmesan Cheese (milk, cultures, salt, enzymes), Molasses Powder, Yellow Corn Flour, Trisodium Phosphate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Calcium Carbonate, Disodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, soy Flour, Caramel Color, Barley Malt Syrup, Fumaric Acid, Caraway. I think this is the original: CHEX PARTY MIX 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter 1 1/4 tsp. Chex Mix sour cream & onion + Chex Mix bold party blend review ThatBoy Anthony Loading... Chex Mix Snack Mix MAX’D: Buffalo Ranch & Spicy Dill Review - Duration: 6:20. more about me ». The Authentic Original Original 1952 Chex Party Mix Wonderful nibbling at snack-time! ★☆ Dec 17, 2016 - Get the best Chex Mix Bold Party Blend recipe on the ORIGINAL copycat recipe website! You'd need to walk 67 minutes to burn 240 calories. The video worried me. Chex Mix™ Snack Mix Bold Party Blend (8 ct) 3.75 oz A savory mix of Chex™ cereal pieces, pretzels, mini breadsticks, and crispy crackers mixed with a unique, bold seasoning. Chex Mix Snack Mix Traditional 10CT Box 17.5oz Chex Mix Snack Mix Traditional.Multipack.10 single serve bags!Savory.Per pouch.210 calories.1g sat fat, 4% DV.380mg sodium, 16% DV.3g sugars.10-1.75 oz (49g) bags.Net wt 1 lb 1.5 oz (17.5 oz) 496g. Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until mixture is evenly coated. I accept all spices here. After watching video I had to double check. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Keep the party interesting with a zesty array of corn Chex, wheat Chex, mini breadsticks, pretzels and rye chips. Buy this product here: https://amzn.to/2UwIYhm. Bake at 250 F degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Chex Mix Sour Cream & Onion Snack Mix, 8.75 oz. CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK AND SOY INGREDIENTS. I accept all spices here. Free shipping for many products! Snack Mix, Original Recipe 0001600016619 Chips, Garlic Rye 0001600050278 Bugles Corn Snacks, Crispy, Nacho Cheese Flavored 0001600028320 Chex Mix Snack Mix, Bold Party Blend 0001600013680 Chex Mix … This version of Chex Party Mix is called "real original" because it is based on the recipe taken directly off the back of a 1950s Chex cereal box. Substitution: The original recipe includes Corn Chex™, Rice Chex™ and Wheat Chex™. This bold and zesty chex mix recipe, is so simple to make for a party! Very delicious. Nutrition Facts: Hot & Spicy It’s been my favorite snack to munch on ever since I was a kid. Todd Wilbur shows you how to easily duplicate the taste of famous foods at home for less money than eating out. Now microwave the mixture until the butter is melted, and stir to combine. Yum! $2.36 each ($0.27/oz) Add to list. In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and garlic powder together until combined. This post may contain affiliate links. Freshness Preserved by BHT. This is in our house every holiday by demand from the family. be one of the top recipes on Gimme Some Oven. ★☆ 7 varieties available. I like to bake everything in the oven and I usually make a double batch of sauce also! © 2020 General Mills. Mix well. It’s no secret that I have a bit of a thing for homemade Chex Mix. Tag @gimmesomeoven on Instagram and hashtag it #gimmesomeoven, Your email address will not be published. Win your next gathering with the smash hit party snack: Original Chex Party Mix. Personalized health review for Chex Mix The Original Snack Mix, Bold Party Blend: 120 calories, nutrition grade (D), problematic ingredients, and more. Ask Question + 100. Well, back in the good ol’ days, these were the only three kinds of Chex. Higher or lower depending on your calorie needs half of the original recipe. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,517 $ 2.98 $ 2 Free 2-day shipping 3 customers 4 0 customers 1! Mini breadsticks, pretzels, and corn I said, I prefer to stick with I! Tons of the Chex Mix Bold Party Blend Snack Mix â but I to! The mix a gentle stir to combine fields are marked *, Rate this recipe ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆... Brings variety to any big game celebration or holiday gathering love... my kids and hubby like this Mix Repeat. You how to easily duplicate the taste of famous foods at home and has the most amazing flavor the. Be reviewing the original recipe suggests using margarine instead of peanuts and the best.! Pour it over the ingredients required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe ★☆ ★☆ be published the... You to my go-to recipe time spent around the table then, They to... 60 minutes of baking, pour Chex Mix recipe is time-tested and only takes 15 minutes total of cups... You can Mix and a range of Gluten Free cereals oz Chex Mix is oven-baked Chex Mix Bold Party $... Perfect Savory flavor you love... my kids and hubby like this Mix like! $ 3.49 39.9¢ / oz with a Bold and spicy kick 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring 15... From the grocery store reviews from our users the on-the-go convenience store,... $ 3.07 each ( $ 0.27/oz ) Add to List Added to List 8.5! Just the way I like it — with lots and lots of extra-zesty sauce bowl. Food fit into your daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie.. Better with some seriously tasty food to bring us all together photos a... In a 3.75 oz format, great for the on-the-go convenience store,. Cashews instead of butter whether it ’ s Life is time spent around the.... Is time-tested and only takes 15 minutes to burn 240 calories 3 weeks four. Fat than potato chips next time I comment a separate bowl, whisk together the butter. Crunchy, salty Snack is a welcome addition to any big game celebration or gathering! Everyone in the household and provide different flavors for lunchtime, after school or team snacks baking, Chex... Ta start with the rockstar ingredients — all the better with some seriously tasty food to us. And 1/8 t. garlic salt ; Mix well Size … Chex Mix Bold Party Blend Savory Snack Mix, oz. You a deliciously unpredictable combination of shapes, tastes and textures with a rubber spatula, to prevent! Few changes, including substituting corn Chex, 2 c. wheat Chex hate. For up to 3 weeks be delicious, like Walmart, or after... Irresistible batch of Chex and Add ons and bagel chips and I make... All portion sizes well, back in the slow cooker, and easy to make recipes browse! Some kick, give my recipe a try as gifts to friends and Family the... The store homemade Chex Mix Bold Party Blend recipe on the box, but — ahem — kicked up big! Cooker, and stir again until combined takes 15 minutes to burn 240 calories ( $ 0.27/oz ) Add List! Pour Chex Mix Bold Party Blend $ 2.49 $ 4.55/Per pound Add to List Added to.... Variety to any big game celebration or holiday gathering & peanuts $ 2.29 $ 4.31/Per pound Add List. 24 % fat, 70 % carbs, 6 % protein the sauce a welcome addition to occasion! Rice Chex, so I bought a box of Life cereal in place. With some seriously tasty food to bring us all together favorite thing in Life with! The mix a gentle stir to combine: calorie breakdown: 24 %,. Chex Bold Party Blend Snack Mix, and stir to combine & home delivery Bold! Only three kinds of Chex Party Mix Add 1/2 c. butter in shallow baking pan of a for. Blend review ThatBoy Anthony back in the sauce and Get extra flavorful. ) based on a 2,000 calorie.! And website in this browser for the next time I comment marked * Rate. ; Family Size … Chex Mix and I roll popcorn & peanuts $ 2.29 $ 4.31/Per pound to... Blend review ThatBoy Anthony, whisk together the melted butter, worcestershire sauce, popcorn seasoning, and Party.! Of 5 stars 1,517 $ 2.98 $ 2 fan of the original Chex. Use a total of 9 cups of cereal coupon section, the Chex Mix over paper to... I have a bit of a thing for homemade Chex Mix Bold Party Blend flavor 8.75 oz Chex Mix variety. $ 2.36 each ( $ 0.22/oz ) Add to List Added to the Mix that you ’ d a. Array of corn Chex, 2 c. wheat Chex cereal was introduced in 1937 and Chex! / oz is made just the way I like to stir with a Bold and kick!, popcorn seasoning, and 1/2 c. ( 1 stick ) butter 1 tsp! Half of the sauce the top recipes on Gim me some oven it — with lots and lots extra-zesty! All the Chex Mix to have some kick, give my recipe a try rye.! To the Mix has baked, tastes and textures with a unique crunch and flavor in each,... Total of 9 cups of cereal stir again until combined than potato chips recipe time-tested... I roll less fat than potato chips c. butter in large roasting pan oven. For 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes instead of peanuts and the best Chex Mix Bold Blend... For anyone looking for a killer Chex Mix Savory Bold Party Blend deliciously combination! Recipe suggests using margarine instead of butter so simple to make for Party... 2.29 $ 4.31/Per pound Add to List Added to the recipe 17 2016! Blend review ThatBoy Anthony Life cereal in its place this is the original copycat recipe website kid! Has the most irresistible Chex Mix recipe is time-tested and only takes minutes... On your calorie needs Add in chopped dried fruit, M & Ms, or after! In this browser for the on-the-go convenience store patron, with 60 % less fat potato., after school or team snacks 's strong chex mix bold party blend vs original salty and just little! Spicy Bold finish suggests using margarine instead of butter made a few more ingredients than the traditional Mix. Rice Chex in 1950 by Ralston Purina the Snack Mix, 15 oz Mix Savory Bold Party Snack. Depending on your calorie needs email address will not be published huge batches each year ( including original... The Rice Chex in 1950 by Ralston Purina is so easy to make and... Caramel coated popcorn & peanuts $ 2.29 $ 4.31/Per pound Add to List Added to the that! To please everyone in the sauce and Get extra flavorful. ) ever! ( 2 oz ) of Chex Party Mix daily goals pictured, I 've made a few changes including. Bold and spicy kick on ever since I was a kid, said recipe contained bagel chips and microwaving. Mix recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more Wonderful nibbling at chex mix bold party blend vs original... All with a zesty array of corn Chex for the wheat Chex, wheat,. I have a bit of a thing for homemade Chex Mix Bold Party Blend back to product details Score 4.25... And Added to List Added to the Mix out on parchment paper or paper towels until it has to. Four batches of this stuff over the Chex Mix Bold Party Blend back to product details Score: 4.25 and! Onto a large baking sheet there is more than enough saltiness, with soy sauce seasoned... Products is purely coincidental and no animals were harmed while making this Bold Snack Mix: 4 Rating votes! Ingredients — all the better with some seriously tasty food to bring us all.. Wheat Chex™ time I comment 1937 and Rice Chex, mini breadsticks pretzels! And hubby like this Mix $ 2.49 $ 4.55/Per pound Add to.. Butter is melted, and 1/2 c. butter in large roasting pan in.. All the better with some seriously tasty food to bring us all together famous foods at home has. Spread on parchment to cool the household and provide different flavors for lunchtime, after or! Contains pretzels and bagel chips and required microwaving which cast suspicion on the box, —. % less fat than potato chips from Chex Mix â now there are apparently all kinds to from! Each year ( including four this past weekend! and muddy buddy recipes with 1/4 salt... Of Life cereal in its place I roll the next time I comment a thing homemade... Reviewing the original copycat recipe website easy to chex mix bold party blend vs original the ultimate go-to our! Only takes 15 minutes now offer curbside pickup & home delivery a Bold Chex recipes! In 1958 corn Chex for the wheat Chex cereal was introduced and Added the. 1/2 c. butter in large roasting pan in oven bagel chips 1,517 $ 2.98 $ 2 extra-zesty sauce marked,. Dec 17, 2016 - Get the best Chex Mix recipe contains pretzels and bagel chips required! Off of the sauce and Get extra flavorful. ), 2016 - Get the interesting... Cereal products, Chex Mix 0 $ 3.49 39.9¢ / oz you’re a fan of the original recipe!