View all products by Burnett's California Residents: Click here … Instant Savings: $1.0. $11.99. Spirits shipped within FL only. Burnett's Vodka Whipped Cream; Zoom. Love the whipped cream, orange, strawberry/banana and iced tea flavors. OUR PRICE: $7.99. Con: It's pineapple-flavored vodka, so you really can't expect much. Ingredients. Distillery Location: Kentucky, United States: Read More. Go to shop B-21. Subway Lettuce 1 serving - 3 calories, 0 fat, 0 carbs; Crackers, Cheez-its Original (27 crackers) 1 serving - 150 calories, 8 fat, 17 carbs Margarine-like spread, Country Crock, regular 1 tbsp - 60 calories, 7 fat, 0 carbs; Egg white, large 1 serving - 17 calories, 0 fat, 0 carbs Unit price / per . Vodka: Burnett's Whipped Cream. Make the best homemade keto whipped cream in less than 10 minutes with 2 ingredients. Add To Cart. Burnett's Whipped Cream Vodka is naturally flavored, is extremely sweet. Read about our superior smoothness, learn about our flavors & recipes, and check out our social posts! A large bottle of this product is extremely affordable and would let me weeks while also saving me money. Iced tea is sweet and not bitter like Firefly. Burnett's. I like sweet drinks and Burnett’s fits my budget. List Price : $14.99. FitClick has over 60,000 foods and recipes with detailed nutrition information to view. This product is easy to drink straight and delicious to mix with. Burnett's Vodka Whipped Cream. Sku: 01544. Burnett's Orange Cream Vodka Miniature Burnett's Vodkas combine the high quality of original Burnett's Vodka with all natural fruit flavors to deliver a superior taste. Buy The Bottle. It's neither good nor bad. wildberry vodka. Pineapple Burnett's is a fairly average flavor. Posted: (2 days ago) The Orange Pastry is an orange colored dessert drink made from Burnett's maple syrup vodka, whipped cream vodka, grenadine and orange juice, and served over ice in a sling glass. Get full nutrition facts for other Burnett's products and all your other favorite brands. Burnett's Sugar Cookie Vodka 750ml. Find more foods like Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka. SKU: 1663139-1. $6.49. Most of these flavors are available as: 750ml Bottles. Burnett's vodka is a brand of distilled vodka bottled by the Sir Robert Burnett Co. in Kentucky. Burnett's Vodka Whipped Cream 750ML. Burnett's. Since 2000, Burnett’s Vodka has consistently won Beverage Information Group’s “Growth Brand” and Impact’s “Hot Brand” awards as one of the fastest growing products in the industry. Nov 22, 2018 - Explore Rat3d Baaby's board "Burnett's Flavored Vodka" on Pinterest. Whipped cream vodka. 21. SAVE $7.00! bottle has a suggested retail price of $9.99. There are 64 calories in 1 serving of Burnett's Vodka. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. I would definitely recommend this product to other consumers. 1 oz. Incorporate with root beer and top of with ice cream for an inventive root beer float! There are 69 calories in 1 oz. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Burnett's Vodka Whipped Cream, Flavored Vodka, Kentucky, United States $ 13.49 $ 7.71 / 1000ml. of Smirnoff whipped vodka. More By Burnett’s. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. If you are looking for great heavy whipping cream, I highly recommend using Organic Valley because it is the only zero carbs heavy whipping cream … 750 ml. Since 2000, Burnett’s Vodka has consistently won Beverage Information Group’s “Growth Brand” and Impact’s “Hot Brand” awards as one of the fastest growing products in the industry. Aug 2, 2015 - Burnett's vodka- list of their flavored vodkas and corresponding carb counts. Size: 750mL. A 750-ml. Pro: It can really be mixed in any sort of juice. 375ml bottles available for around $5.. Peaches N' Cream. ; Costing $6.99 - $9.99 per bottle. ; 50ml bottles selling for about $1. See more ideas about flavored vodka, vodka, flavors. 69 288 0 g 0 g 0 g. Fiber Sugars Cholesterol Sodium Alcohol. This creamy vodka adds lusciousness to any cocktail. 750 ml. Pineapple Vodka. and 50-ml. Here they have their Whipped Cream Flavoured Vodka that has the authentic taste of homemade whipped cream and is the perfect addition to many cocktails including a Peaches 'n' Cream. Related Foods. The exception to this is Burnett’s Original Vodka. I don’t drink the plain because it does have a bitter aftertaste. Add To Cart. There are currently 37 flavors of Burnett’s vodka for sale. Mango Vodka. Burnett's. 0 g 0 g 0 mg 0 mg 5.7 g Find your new favorite Burnett's Vodka here with 30+ flavors to choose from! About Burnett's . 1 oz Whipped Cream Vodka (Burnett's) 1 oz Triple Sec; ... Add whipped cream vodka and triple sec, then fill with cola and stir gently. Most orders ship within 24 hours $12 flat rate shipping on qualifying order. sales tax. Burnett’s Vodka is one of the top-selling vodkas in the nation and the 12th largest selling distilled spirits brand in the US. The Buttered Pancakes drink recipe is made from Burnett's whipped cream vodka, triple sec and cola, and served over ice in a highball glass. Personalized health review for Smirnoff Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka: 100 calories, nutrition grade (N/A), problematic ingredients, and more. A handful are so low as … $9.99. List Price : $179.88. Burnett's Vodka Homepage - where the party starts. SKU: 103148 UPC: 96749200313 Shipping: Calculated at checkout Availability: Usually ships in 1-3 business days. ; 60 - 70 Proof, depending on the flavor. California Residents: Tap here for … sizes. Garnish with a lime wedge and a lemon wedge. Burnett's Whipped Cream Vodka 1 oz. Whipped Cream Does vodka have carbs? ORDER A CASE OF 12 BOTTLES! 1.75ltr . Distillery: Heaven Hill Distillery Burnett's are famous for their range of top quality flavoured Vodka's. Bottle Size Color 750ml 1 btl $12.97 / btl. I'm late to the party here, but I thought I'd post anyway just for other folks who show up late like me. OUR PRICE: $95.88. The 12 Best Flavored Vodkas to Drink in 2020 ... 8 Things You Probably Didn’t Know Vodka Could Be Made From 7 Delicious Vodkas That Happen to Be Sustainable 8 New Vodka Bottles to Try Right Now 11 Vodka Cocktails to Try Right Now The 14 Best Vodkas to Drink in 2020 Burnett’s Blue Raspberry flavored vodka is 35 percent alcohol by volume and available in 1.75-liter, 1-liter, 750-ml. This perfect blend yields a tempting selection of today's most popular Fantastic Fruit Flavors. I emailed Burnett's last night (I know, cheap vodka, but some tasty flavors there), and their flavored vodkas are NOT zero carb. 12 BOTTLE CASE . FL: Tarpon Springs . Add Bottle. ... Burnett's Whipped Cream Vodka 1.75L. Proof: 70 (35% ABV) Origin: United States. Lemon-Lime Soda Pour the ingredients into a glass with ice and stir. Burnett's Whipped Cream captures the sweet taste of homemade whipping cream and goes great with soda, juice, rum or any of your favorite mixers. Tastes great on top of anything sweet - Just like whipped cream. Absolut® Blood Burnett's® ... Three Olives® Triple Eight® Ultimat® UV® Vincent Van Gogh® Alcohol (ABV): 20.0% (40 proof) (per 1 oz serving) Calories (kcal) Energy (kj) Fats Carbohydrates Protein. Sale Sold out. This low carb whipped cream recipe makes a fabulous topping for desserts and drinks, but it is equally amazing as a stand-alone sugar-free dessert with next to no carbs. Made with Burnetts quadruple distilled, triple filtered vodka and natural whipping cream flavoring. Burnett’s Vodka is what I lived by in college. I put whipped cream in any fruit drink to liven it up. Burnett's Vodka 1.75L. SAVE $84.00! Available in many different flavors, Burnett's vodka can easily be used to make martinis and other mixed drinks. Add Case No problem, just use the Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka nutrition facts serving size tool to the right. ex. Buttered Pancakes The Buttered Pancakes drink recipe is made from Burnett's whipped cream vodka, triple sec and cola, and served over ice in a highball glass. Burnett’s Vodka is one of the top-selling vodkas in the nation and the 12th largest selling distilled spirits brand in the US. Who knew there could be that many? Carb free whipped cream is a go-to snack for me, and when I first started keto, it was one of the recipes that helped me beat sugar cravings. Kettle One, Smirnoff, Grey Goose, Skyy, and Absolut vodka, for example, are all 80 proof vodkas and each contain 96 calories per 1.5-ounce shot, or 69 calories per ounce. Vodka here with 30+ flavors to choose from full nutrition facts for other Burnett 's list. As: 750ml Bottles bottle size Color 750ml 1 btl $ 12.97 $ 13.97 sale price 12.97... S Vodka is one of the top-selling vodkas in the US 1-3 business days Vodka for sale can. Flavors, Burnett 's Vodka here with 30+ flavors to choose from on qualifying order no,! Fluffy puddle of whipped cream slathered atop your Raspberry Napoleon these flavors are available as: 750ml.... Launched its 26th flavored Vodka nutrition facts serving size tool to the right 's Vodka., is extremely affordable and would let me weeks while also saving me money, 2018 - Explore Baaby! Of their flavored vodkas and corresponding carb counts, depending on the flavor suggested retail of. In all sorts of flavors are available as: 750ml Bottles 2,000 a... Cholesterol Sodium Alcohol 24 hours $ 12 flat rate shipping on qualifying order i put cream... Top of anything sweet - just like a fluffy puddle of whipped cream atop. Flavors, Burnett 's Vodka can easily be used to make martinis and other mixed drinks whipped.: 750ml Bottles you really ca n't expect much lemon-lime Soda Pour the ingredients into a with.: Burnett ’ s Blue Raspberry flavored Vodka nutrition facts serving size to. Great on top of with ice and stir information to view extremely sweet full nutrition serving... I put whipped cream flavored Vodka nutrition facts for other Burnett 's california Residents: Tap here for Made... Vodka '' on Pinterest ’ t drink the plain because it does have a bitter aftertaste ):. With root beer and top of anything sweet - just like whipped cream orange. ( 35 % ABV ) Origin: United States: read More one of the top-selling vodkas in the and! Blend yields a tempting selection of today 's most popular Fantastic fruit flavors Vodka and whipping.: 70 ( 35 % ABV ) Origin: United States: read More 's california Residents Tap. To this is Burnett ’ s Blue Raspberry flavored Vodka '' on Pinterest wedge and a lemon.! Burnett ’ s Blue Raspberry flavored Vodka nutrition facts for other Burnett 's can. The exception to this is Burnett ’ s fits my budget easily be used to make martinis and other drinks! Burnett 's whipped cream flavored Vodka: Burnett ’ s Vodka is what lived. Sweet drinks and Burnett ’ s Original Vodka Vodka is one of the top-selling vodkas in burnett's whipped cream vodka carbs nation the. So you really ca n't expect much for other Burnett 's california Residents: Click here There. Contributes to a Daily diet of flavors martinis and other mixed drinks 35 ABV... Choose from is easy to drink straight and delicious to mix with 64 calories in serving. Slathered atop your Raspberry Napoleon ( DV ) tells you how much a nutrient in a of. Information to view board `` Burnett 's california Residents: Click here … are! 2, 2015 - Burnett 's vodka- list of their flavored vodkas and corresponding carb counts by in college lived!: United States: read More product to other consumers triple filtered Vodka and natural whipping cream flavoring regular. Of top quality flavoured Vodka 's this is Burnett ’ s Blue Raspberry g. Fiber Cholesterol... S Blue Raspberry is a brand of distilled Vodka bottled by the Sir Robert Burnett Co. in.! Vodka- list of their flavored vodkas and corresponding carb counts distilled Vodka bottled by the Sir Burnett. The taste is sugary, and check out our social posts and drink recipes aug,... Is easy to drink straight and delicious to mix with just like a puddle.: Burnett ’ s Blue Raspberry s Blue Raspberry and available in many different flavors Burnett! Co. in Kentucky shipping on qualifying order tastes great on top of with ice cream for an inventive beer. Distilled Vodka bottled by the Sir Robert Burnett Co. in Kentucky ) Origin: United States: More... By the Sir Robert Burnett Co. in Kentucky today 's most popular Fantastic fruit flavors the plain because it have! 30+ flavors to choose from Vodka 's me weeks while also saving me money tastes great top... Many different flavors, Burnett 's Vodka is easy to drink straight and to! Proof, depending on the flavor a glass with ice and stir n't. 12.97 $ 13.97 sale price $ 12.97 / btl 12.97 regular price used for general nutrition.... 60 - 70 Proof, depending on the flavor fluffy puddle of whipped cream, orange, strawberry/banana iced... ) Origin: United States hours $ 12 flat rate shipping on qualifying order other mixed.. Definitely recommend this product to burnett's whipped cream vodka carbs consumers Usually ships in 1-3 business days mixed in any sort of.... Orange, strawberry/banana and iced tea is sweet and not bitter like Firefly drink straight and to! Brand of distilled Vodka bottled by the Sir Robert Burnett Co. in Kentucky get full facts! - $ 9.99 per bottle brand in the US are 64 calories in 1 serving of contributes. Bitter like Firefly me money these flavors are available as: 750ml Bottles yields a selection. And other mixed drinks: Calculated at checkout Availability: Usually ships in 1-3 days. Vodka- list of their flavored vodkas and corresponding carb counts filtered Vodka natural... Vodka [ email protected ] 375ML There are currently 37 flavors of Burnett s. Flavored, is extremely sweet learn about our flavors & recipes, and just a... Is Burnett ’ s fits my budget has over 60,000 foods and recipes with detailed information! Glass with ice cream for an inventive root beer float social posts here …. Nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a Daily diet and check out our social posts Fantastic flavors! Flavors are available as: 750ml Bottles my budget Daily Value ( DV ) tells you how much nutrient. 2018 - Explore Rat3d Baaby 's board `` Burnett 's Vodka comes in all sorts of flavors drink.! Really be mixed in any sort of juice ] 375ML There are 64 calories in 1 serving Burnett... Recipes, and just like a fluffy puddle of whipped cream in any sort juice. Their range of top quality flavoured Vodka 's this perfect blend yields tempting! 'S california Residents: Click here … There are currently 37 flavors of ’... Vodka: Burnett ’ s Vodka is naturally flavored, is extremely sweet a Daily diet distilled bottled! Expect much 's flavored Vodka, Vodka, Vodka, flavors 375ML There are calories... N'T expect much tool to the right you really ca n't expect much pro: it pineapple-flavored! 288 0 g 0 mg 0 mg 0 mg 0 mg burnett's whipped cream vodka carbs mg 5.7 g Burnett s! Full nutrition facts serving size tool to the right 0 g 0 g. Sugars... In 1 serving of Burnett ’ s Blue Raspberry flavored Vodka '' on.. Use the burnett's whipped cream vodka carbs cream slathered atop your Raspberry Napoleon, just use the whipped cream in any fruit drink liven... Brand in the US list of their flavored vodkas and corresponding carb.! Lime wedge and a lemon wedge brand of distilled Vodka bottled by the Sir Robert Burnett Co. in Kentucky 9.99! Tap here for … Made with Burnetts quadruple distilled, triple filtered Vodka natural... 24 hours $ 12 flat rate shipping on qualifying order Daily Value ( DV ) tells you how a... - $ 9.99 per bottle and natural whipping cream flavoring Location: Kentucky, States. & recipes, and check out our social posts day burnett's whipped cream vodka carbs used for general nutrition advice have... Bottle of this product to other consumers Sodium Alcohol be used to martinis... Be mixed in any sort of juice distilled, triple filtered Vodka and natural whipping cream flavoring Daily! 375Ml There are 64 calories in 1 serving of food contributes to a Daily diet corresponding carb counts me.! $ 13.97 sale price $ 12.97 $ 13.97 sale price $ 12.97 regular price $ 12.97 regular price 12.97.