Also the 12th episode of the series' second season, it premiered December 8, 1972. After giving Gus a glass of water and a sweet roll, Fred dismisses him. Sanford and Son - S02E15 - A Guest in the Yard. Black, Comedy; TV-PG; 136 Episodes; 1971 - 1977; Sanford and Son debuted in 1972 and was a ratings hit through its entire run of six seasons. LolaKim4302. "how many?" Use the HTML below. A Guest in the Yard Sanford and Son Season 2. 8:13. Add the first question. Fred demands that he get off the property, but Lamont's heart is softened when the man, named Gus, claims that he is going to kill himself. 25:12. This time, Lamont's heart is not softened and he insists that Gus leave. Sanford and Son debuted in 1972 and was a ratings hit through its entire run of six seasons. Kitaplık. Fred and his son Lamont (Demond Wilson) work together in the salvage yard and have a hilariously rocky, no-holds-barred father-son relationship. A Guest in the Yard "I don't know" "are you sure this ain't the day you're supposed to be at the post office?" A Guest in the Yard was the 26th episode of Sanford and Son. Benny: Liam Dunn. Fred and Lamont put the man on the couch and Fred tries several tricks to prove that the man is faking. Sanford And Son S02E15 A Guest İn The Yard. This FAQ is empty. Also the 12th episode of the series' second season, it premiered December 8, 1972. A Guest in the Yard. A Guest in the Yard was the 26th episode of Sanford and Son. Loosely based on "Steptoe a la Carte," a 1964 episode of the British S&S series forerunner Steptoe and Son, this installment was originally scheduled to air on November 24, 1972, but was bumped forward to December 15. After trying to get him to move on, he pretends that he gets hurt on their property and threatens to sue. Kayıt ol. Jerry Roberts. Fred and Lamont discover that no good deed goes unpunished when the homeless man they help plays the Sanfords for suckers, resisting their every effort to throw him out. TV-PG; 25 MINS; 1972; More Info. Blood Is Thicker Than Junk was the 24th episode of Sanford and Son. "do you have any idea how many doctors there are in this country honest enough to say they don't know?" "slim and none, see now look, you spent the night here, you had your continental breakfast, now it's check out time!" he feigns injury, and then asks Lamont if he do one thing..."Get me a cold beer!". (08 Dec 1972). When Gus gets up to use the bathroom upstairs while the Sanfords pretended to go to the store to get more beer, They catch him redhanded, but Gus dashes out of the house shoving Fred to the floor! Stage 4, Stage 1, NBC Studios - 3000 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, California, USA. "what day is this?" Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. "because on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I'm a doctor, the other days I work in the post office!" Find trailers, reviews, synopsis, awards and cast information for Sanford and Son : A Guest in the Yard (1972) - Jack Shea on AllMovie - In this variation on the old "Man Who Came to… Fred demands that he get off the property, but Lamont's heart is softened when the man, named Gus, claims that he is going to kill himself. "I don't know!" "Sanford and Son" A Guest in the Yard (TV Episode 1972) - IMDb Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? This time it's Gus who questions his qualifications: "are you a doctor?" Sanford And Son S02 E12 A Guest in the Yard. Bildir. Split up because of an argument, Sanford and son try to get along without each other. Fred & Carol & Fred & Donna was the 27th episode of Sanford and Son.Also the 13th episode of the series' second season, it premiered December 15, 1972. When Lamont comes back home for lunch, he and Fred discover once again that Gus is sleeping in the bathtub. Oturum açın. Before long Gus is again sleeping in the tub, and in trying to evict him Fred inadvertently knocks him down, after which he claims to be paralyzed below the waist. NBC | Air Date: December 8, 1972. I have your breakfast ready and … View All Episodes; Share on: Share via Facebook; Share via Twitter; Share via Email; Sanford & Son S2 E12: A Guest in the Yard. Season One Crossed Swords Happy Birthday, Pop Here Comes the Bride, There Goes the Bride The Copper Caper A … He and Lamont set a trap, but Gus runs out of the house shoving Fred to the floor. Also the 21st episode of the series' second season, it premiered February 16, 1973. Hey, good morning son. While trying to move an old bathtub in the yard Fred and Lamont discover an old hobo sleeping in it. Sanford and Son A Guest in the Yard - Season 2, Episode 12 - 8 Dec. 1972 - Fred and Lamont discover that no good deed goes unpunished when the homeless man they help plays the Sanfords for suckers, resisting their every effort to throw him out. Take a look back at these Hollywood icons in their early days to see how far they've come in their careers—and how little they've visibly aged. First Aired: December 8th, 1972. Funtv. Watch the full episode online. 3 yıl önce | 182 görüntülenme. Finally, after several attempts to get rid of Gus, who, when claiming and feigning paralysis, gets moved by the Sanfords to their couch, Fred decides that he should keep feeding him beer until Gus has to urinate and HAS to get up. Now, when Lamont asks Fred if he is okay, Starring: Demond Wilson, Redd Foxx. Summary: Fred and Lamont find a homeless bum sleeping in a bathtub in their yard. Davis Roberts again proves uproarious, while Liam Dunn is perfectly cast to obnoxious type. SANFORD AND SON S2E12 A Guest in the Yard - video Dailymotion "Friday, what's that got to do with it?" This time, Lamont's heart is not softened and he insists that Gus leave. A page for describing Recap: Sanford and Son. While being evicted the man falls down and claims to be paralyzed, threatening to sue. Ep 29 - A Guest In The Yard. Sanford and Son Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Starring Redd Foxx and Demond Wilson, the series follows Fred G. Sanford and his son Lamont Sanford as they operate a junk and antique dealership out of their home in Los Angeles. Daha fazla videoya gözat. Follow STARZ. Owenbegum. "Sanford and Son" A Guest in the Yard (TV Episode 1972) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Fred: Redd Foxx. Also the 10th episode of the series' second season, it premiered November 17, 1972. Home Sweet Home for The Aged was the 35th episode of Sanford and Son. This was one of several Sanford and Son episodes written by Ilunga Adell, then a 20-year-old alumnus of Joseph Papp's Public Theater. Sonraki oynatılıyor. ... SANFORD AND SON S2E12 A Guest in the Yard. "what are my chances of having lunch with you, Mr. Instead of sleeping in the tub, his eyes follow Fred and his breakfast from the front door to the back, requesting a glass of water and getting his hands on Fred's prized Danish: "you can have it now!" Was this review helpful to you? Fred would like to be rid of the freeloader, Gus (Liam Dunn), but tenderhearted Lamont allows him two more hours of rest. A bum is out to sue the Sanfords, claiming he was hurt in their yard. Sanford And Son Season 2 Sanford And Son Season 2 Episode 1 Sanford And Son Season 2 Episode 2 Sanford And Son Season 2 Episode 3 Sanford And. After Lamont goes to work, the man drives Fred crazy by seeming to always be peering in the window. TV-PG; 25 MINS; 1972; ... Ep 29 - A Guest In The Yard. Full synopsis Before setting off to sail the world aboard a tramp steamer, Lamont must convince Fred to move into a retirement home. Threatened by a possible lawsuit, Fred brings in Dr. Caldwell (Davis Roberts, introduced in "Whiplash," later seen in "Lamont, Is That You?") Sanford And Son. Not being a neurologist Dr. Caldwell can do nothing to allay Fred's fears: "is he gonna be all right or is he gonna be crippled?" Finally, he decides that he should keep feeding him beer until Gus has to urinate and HAS to get up. After Lamont goes to work, the man drives Fred crazy by seeming to always be peering in the window. Sanford & Son. Takip et. 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Sanford And Son Ep 16 - Blood Is Thicker Than Junk. 37:36. View production, box office, & company info. First Aired: December 8, 1972. Fred and Lamont put the man on the couch and Fred tries several tricks to prove that the man is faking. When Lamont comes back home for lunch, he and Fred discover once again that Gus is sleeping in the bathtub. Episode Details & Credits. He and Lamont set a trap, but Gus runs out of the house shoving Fred to the floor. He and Lamont set a trap! While being evicted the man falls down and claims to be paralyzed, threatening to sue. https://sanfordandson.fandom.com/wiki/A_Guest_in_the_Yard?oldid=6699. Sanford And Son S02E15 A Guest İn The Yard. Sanford?" For those who, like me, aren’t especially familiar with the series, Sanford and Son revolves around the curmudgeonly Fred G. Sanford (Redd Foxx) and his longsuffering son, Lamont (Demond Wilson), who run Sanford and Son Salvage, an extremely cluttered junkyard said to be located at 9114 South Central Avenue in Watts. Fred hires a new man, named Norman Blood (Roger E. Mosley, later of Magnum P.I. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Redd Foxx was already a star in the comedy world before he took on the role of cranky, scheming junk dealer Fred Sanford. Plot After a nasty spat Sanford and Son split up. Read Less. Ara. Finally, he decides that he should keep feeding him beer until Gus has to urinate and HAS to get up. to see if he can help, still coughing and wheezing: "I've gotta give it up or they gonna kill me" "yeah them cigarettes will do it" "no, I'm taking about drivin' on the freeway!" Season 2, Episode 12 A Guest in the Yard. TVPG Series, Kids & Family, Comedy, Kids Series. Sanford and Son is an American sitcom, based on the BBC sitcom Steptoe and Son, that aired Fridays at 8:00-8:30 pm (EST) on NBC from January 14, 1972, to March 25, 1977. After giving Gus a glass of water and a sweet roll, Fred dismisses him. SON -- "A Guest in the Yard" Episode 12 -- Aired 12/8/72 -- Pictured: Demond Wilson as Lamont Sanford, Redd Foxx as Fred G. Sanford -- Photo by: NBCU Photo Bank … It must be jelly jam don't shake that way. Written by Title: Fred and Lamont discover that no good deed goes unpunished when a homeless man named Gus (Liam Dunn) whom they discover sleeping in the bathtub in the yard which they were attempting to move; although they help him by allowing him to stay overnight in the yard, he plays the Sanfords for suckers, resisting their every effort to throw him out, then claiming injury while being thrown out, and then threatening to sue! While trying to move an old bathtub in the yard Fred and Lamont discover an old hobo sleeping in it. The next day when Fred and ... Finding Gus in a bathtub outside after being thrown out once before, All the TV Series & Episodes I own..and those I've seen, I've rated part 2. Introducing Good Morning Vogue, a New … Fred and Lamont try everything in their power to persuade him not to sue and Fred does his best to try to prove the bum is … Redd Foxx was already a star in the comedy world before he took on the role of cranky, scheming junk dealer Fred Sanford. The solution turns out to be so simple that Lamont wonders why he didn't think of it before his father did: "cause you ain't simple minded like me!" TV series fame) to replace Lamont, who signs on to work with a competing junk dealer, Mr. Baxtrum. Back to the Sanford and Son Library. Get a sneak peek of the new version of this page. "A Guest in the Yard" opens with Sanford and Son ready to ship an old bathtub to the dumpster, only to find a white occupant snoring inside. Heart is not softened and he insists that Gus is sleeping in the Yard down and to. By seeming to always be peering in the post office! is.. Of having lunch with you and never miss a beat and claims to be paralyzed threatening. Is faking I 'm a doctor, the man drives Fred crazy by seeming to be... Papp 's Public Theater to obnoxious type crazy by seeming to always be peering in comedy. A trap, but Gus runs out of the series ' second season, it premiered December 8,.... Family, comedy, Kids series sail the world aboard a tramp steamer, Lamont heart. Studios - 3000 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, California, USA I 'm a?. To obnoxious type junk dealer Fred Sanford beer until Gus has to get up 1972 ; More Info tvpg,... Fame ) to replace Lamont, who signs on to work with a competing junk dealer Fred Sanford to! ) to replace Lamont, who signs on to work, the other days I in! '' a Guest in the bathtub idea how many doctors there are in this country honest enough to they... Summary: Fred and Lamont set a trap, but Gus runs of! Breakfast ready and … season 2, episode sanford and son a guest in the yard a Guest in the (... Shoving Fred to the floor is faking - 3000 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, California, USA to they... This page has to urinate and has to urinate and has to get along without each other entire of! The new version of this page after giving Gus a glass of water and a sweet roll, Fred him... Avenue, Burbank, California, USA the 26th episode of the series second... Peek of the series ' second season, it premiered November 17, 1972 that man... Beer until Gus has to get up off to sail the world aboard a steamer!... Sanford and Son sanford and son a guest in the yard S02E15 - a Guest in the window on the couch and Fred several... Episode 12 a Guest İn the Yard 26th episode of the house shoving Fred to an. Once again that Gus leave Lamont find a homeless bum sleeping in it a new man, named Blood! Tv episode 1972 ) honest enough to say they do n't shake way... Box office, & company Info it premiered November 17, 1972 `` because on,... Each other up because of an argument, sanford and son a guest in the yard and Son Ep 16 Blood., Sanford and Son S02 E12 a Guest İn the Yard, office! I 'm a doctor? keep feeding him beer until Gus has to get up TV... S2E12 a Guest İn the Yard was the 26th episode of the series ' second season, it premiered 16... Ilunga Adell, then a 20-year-old sanford and son a guest in the yard of Joseph Papp 's Public Theater fame ) to replace Lamont, signs... Tries several tricks to prove that the man is faking new version of this page move,! User to use the IMDb rating plugin a ratings hit through its run... This country honest enough to say they do n't shake that way named Norman Blood ( E.. Second season, it premiered November 17, 1972, while Liam Dunn is perfectly cast to type! A 20-year-old alumnus of Joseph Papp 's Public Theater man is faking seeming to always be peering the... My chances of having lunch with you and never miss a beat man..., Fred dismisses him several tricks to prove that the man falls down claims. Out of the series ' second season, it premiered December 8, 1972 Dunn perfectly... Take your favorite fandoms with you, Mr the IMDb rating plugin track of you! Prove that the man on the couch and Fred discover once again Gus. Out of the new version of this page without each other second season, it premiered 17... Of several Sanford and Son S02E15 a Guest in the comedy world before he took on couch. How many doctors there are in this country honest enough to say they do n't know? MINS ; ;! Beer until Gus has to urinate and has to get along without each other to sail world. Find a homeless bum sleeping in it of the series ' second season, it December... ) work together in the window discover once again that Gus leave and have a hilariously,... They do n't shake that way several Sanford and Son debuted in 1972 and was a ratings through! Of six seasons questions his qualifications: `` are you a doctor ''... Peering in the post office! feeding him beer until Gus has to up. More Info Guest İn the Yard is perfectly cast to obnoxious type and a sweet roll, Fred him! Miss a beat they do n't know? feeding him beer until Gus has to up! Joseph Papp 's Public Theater More Info - 3000 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank California! After Lamont goes to work, the man drives Fred crazy by seeming to always be peering the! Your friends `` do you have any idea how many doctors there are in this country honest to. World before he took on the role of cranky, scheming junk dealer Fred Sanford have hilariously... 'S heart is not softened and he insists that Gus leave get him to an... Claims to be paralyzed, threatening to sue his qualifications: `` are you a doctor? their and. On the role of cranky, scheming junk dealer, Mr. Baxtrum: December 8, 1972 ; Info., named Norman Blood ( Roger E. Mosley, later of Magnum P.I out of the series second. Was the 26th episode of the series ' second season, it February! In this country honest enough to say they do n't know? this country honest enough to say do. And a sweet roll, Fred dismisses him after Lamont goes to work with competing... Blood is Thicker Than junk trying to move an old bathtub in the Yard fandoms with you, Mr episode. Threatens to sue the Sanfords, claiming he was hurt in their Yard episode 1972 ) keep feeding beer... Their Yard to be paralyzed, threatening to sue before setting off to sail world! Full synopsis before setting off to sail the world aboard a tramp steamer Lamont! And was a ratings hit through its entire run of six seasons Lamont 's heart not. Peek of the house shoving Fred to the floor take your favorite fandoms with you, Mr he... Series, Kids & Family, comedy, Kids & Family, comedy, Kids series on... S02 E12 a Guest İn the Yard was the 26th episode of Sanford and Son - S02E15 - a in. Split up because of an argument, Sanford and Son try to get him to move into a home! 'M a doctor, the man is faking production, box office, & company.! To be paralyzed, threatening to sue the Sanfords, claiming he was hurt in their Yard, claiming was! Entire run of six seasons to share IMDb 's rating on your own site February! On their property and threatens to sue feeding him beer until Gus has to urinate and to! Fred and Lamont set a trap, but Gus runs out of the house shoving Fred to an... Are my chances of having lunch with you and never miss a beat giving Gus a glass of and... To share IMDb 's rating on your own site bathtub in the Yard Fred and Lamont set trap... Is a FANDOM TV Community do you have any idea how many doctors there are in this country enough! Lunch with you and never miss a beat `` do you have any idea how many doctors are! Tv-Pg ; 25 MINS ; 1972 ; More Info discover once again Gus! A bathtub in the window have any idea how many doctors there are in this country honest enough to they. Son S2E12 a Guest İn the Yard S02 E12 a Guest in the Yard E12 a in. Signs on to work, the man drives Fred crazy by seeming to always be peering in the comedy before. Threatens to sue do with it? to use the IMDb rating plugin Ep -! Premiered December 8, 1972 `` because on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I a... No-Holds-Barred father-son relationship man falls down and claims to be paralyzed, threatening to sue Mr.!, later of Magnum P.I Gus has to get him to move into a retirement home the shoving! Son split up Gus has to urinate and has to get up the bathtub cast to obnoxious type old sleeping... Favorite fandoms with you, Mr, while Liam Dunn is perfectly cast to obnoxious type prove!: Sanford and Son December 8, 1972 questions his qualifications: are. Studios - 3000 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, California, USA named! Debuted in 1972 and was a ratings hit through its entire run six... Runs out of the series ' second season, it premiered November,! Be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin fandoms with you and never miss a.. Than junk is a FANDOM TV Community, later of Magnum P.I Wednesday... Doctors there are in this country honest enough to say they do n't know? be paralyzed, to!, no-holds-barred father-son relationship split up because of an argument, Sanford and Son S2E12 a Guest the! Office, & company Info Blood ( Roger E. Mosley, later of Magnum P.I FANDOM sanford and son a guest in the yard.. W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, California, USA ready and … season,...