- Duration: 8:59. But you can make a wider no knit scarf by adding more braids. Care Instruction: Machine wash under 40C. Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday® Worsted Marl Yarn. for customer color chunky yarn wool blend thickness . "Please note these yarns will be ordered in from our supplier upon customer purchase. Soft Blended Yarn Anti-pilling Mink Fleece For Sweater Scarf Hand Knitting Yarn. Yardage. You're knit and crochet projects will look like new wash after wash. WHAT IS ANTI-PILLING FIBER? Next, tie a knot between the left braid and the middle one next to it, then do the same on the other side with the right braid and the middle one beside it. When you reach the end, knot the left braid with the one adjacent to it, then repeat with the remaining two braids, as you did when starting to make the no knit scarf. The most common anti pilling yarn material is acrylic. We’ve combined our exclusive anti-pilling acrylic fiber with 20% rayon from bamboo to give you even more softness and a beautiful luster. Our anti-pilling acrylic resists pilling. Here are the steps for making the braided no knit scarf yourself. Recently purchased the chunky anti-pilling bamboo yarn. Yarnart Adore Anti-Pilling Yarn is a great choice for your baby knits with its anti-pilling feature. Since it is made with Anti-Pilling Acrylic, your project will look Like New, Wash After Wash.™. Order processing takes 5-7 business days. To find out more, read our updated Privacy, Terms of Use, and Cookies Policy, Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class 1 Certification, Redeeming Discount Codes and Sale Pricing, Premier Points Rewards Program - Terms & Conditions, 80% Anti-Pilling Acrylic, 20% Rayon from Bamboo, Crochet Gauge: 10 sc & 12 rows = 4" (10cm), US Size K-10.5 (6.5mm) hook, Knit Gauge: 14 sts & 18 rows = 4" (10cm), US Size 10.5 (6.5mm) needles, Premier’s Anti-Pilling Acrylic fiber has been scientifically tested to last wash after wash, Review the Pilbloc Anti-Pilling certification, Premier Parfait® Solids and Multis Chenille, Premier® Serenity Chunky™ Solid and Multis, Premier Serenity Chunky Big® Solids and Multis. Weight 5. Great colors and very soft. Do not bleach. Deramores Studio Chunky is a beautifully soft acrylic yarn developed with anti-pilling technology. My Everyday Yarn is Anti-Pilling, meaning it resists those annoying little fuzz balls other yarns can make. They have been tested for over 350 harmful substances by independent laboratories, and certified NOT to contain harmful levels of irritants, allergens or carcinogens. Allure; Anti-Pilling Bamboo Chunky; Anti-Pilling DK Colors Soft enough for babies, yet hard wearing to cope with everyday use. The most popular color? Explore the site today! Care: Machine wash warm, tumble dry no heat. A unique medley of 2-3 colours that create depth and dimension, perfect for making beautiful projects. 100% Acrylic. Each sold separately. just throw the item in the washer and the pills disappear. Premier® Anti-Pilling Bamboo Chunky Yarn is made from anti-pilling acrylic and rayon made from bamboo. Remove your finger and slip the right braid through the hole that's left behind. Contact "Premier Yarns" for complimentary pattern downloads with purchase! Dyelotted: we try but are not always able to match dye lots. To weave the braids pass the cluster on the left over the middle cluster. Yarnart Adore Anti-Pilling Yarn. Remember that you can always make the braids thicker or thinner, if you want a lighter or heavier scarf. Be sure to always add the braids in groups of 2, as this no knit scarf pattern will only work with an even number of braids. Cinnamon Stitches Crochet. Cinnamon Stitches Crochet 1,510 views. Next. Also, you can make the no knit scarf wider by making more braids for it. Knitting Gauge: 10x10 cm = 20 sts x … Do not iron. Care: machine wash-cold. I have used 5 skeins already. Each colorway combines 3 colors, blended together in the spinning process, to give the Now, untie the loose knot at the top of two adjacent braids and knot them tightly together (see picture). Suggested crochet hook size USG/4mm. Loading ... Now on to the yarn. This fiber is specially formulated to resist pilling over time. Usually ships within 6 to 10 days. FREE Shipping on orders $75 or More! Comes in a variety of colors. This yarn is a bulky yarn so projects are finished quickly. Each colorway combines 3 colors, blended together in the spinning process, to give the yarn depth, making your finished project look high end. Check out a complete list of Anti-Pilling yarns  HERE. By repeating this pattern all down the braids, you'll be making a braided no knit scarf. 3. (Later, as we make the no knit scarf, we'll open these loose knots.). Acrylic fiber is widely used for textiles of all kinds: clothing, upholstery, carpets, and of course yarn. A core feature of Chunky Monkey is that it is an Anti Pilling Yarn. Anti-Pilling Bamboo Chunky Yarn is an elevated experience in our Anti-Pilling family of yarns. Though there are a total of 24 lengths of yarn in each braid, these are divided into three groups of 8 lengths of yarn each. Thanks to its thick Aran weight, this yarn is best suited to creating large items such as blankets, home décor items and children’s toys, as well as chunky jumpers, jackets, beanies and shawls. For thinner braids use 6, or for thicker ones use 10. #4 Medium Weight, Solids: 113g, 203 yds, Multis: 100g, 180 yds, Experience a yarn that is even softer than the rest of the Everyday family with a beautiful luster, Luxury yarn experience without the luxury price, Each colorway combines three colors into a soft heather for a high-end look. And, when pills do form (due to frequent use and washing), no need to pick them off ? Comes in a variety of colors. We’ve combined our exclusive anti-pilling acrylic fiber with 20% rayon from bamboo to give you even more softness and a beautiful luster. The same fine surface fibers that give the fabric its soft feel clump together and become enmeshed. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Yarn review Premier Anti PIlling Bamboo Chunky. If and when pills do form, they are removed through the simple process of machine washing your sweater or other project. Machine washable and dryable. However, for the bit I have used it, I am pleased with the feel of it an how it is knitting up. Velvet Yarn Crochet Hand Knitting Yarn Soft Thread Craft For Sweater Scarf DIY. Yarn Brands; Premier Yarns Popular yarns. Our award-winning soft, machine washable yarns are supported with a fabulous range of patterns for you to explore. Keep the yarn in balls to prevent the long lengths of yarn from getting tangled below as you crisscross them on top. Free shipping . $5.01. To make the braided no knit scarf pictured here, I used 4 braids. Yarn Review: Anti-Pilling Yarn - so soft & easy to work with - Duration: ... Yarn review Premier Anti PIlling Bamboo Chunky. Instead of knitting, the no knit scarf is tied into knots that connect the braids in a beautiful pattern. Pass the right braid over the left braid, keeping your forefinger stuck between the braids. Yarn count:1/4NM-1/0.1NM or make to order of your own chunky yarn. Premier Anti-Pilling yarns have great quality, with anti-pilling technology - an exclusive fiber preparation available in the US exclusively through Premier Yarns! Look no f.. AED14.75 AED17.99. Premier Anti-Pilling yarns have great quality, with anti-pilling technology - an exclusive fiber preparation available in the US exclusively through Premier Yarns! From shop YarnAddictedandCo. I would definitely use it again. 5mm knitting needles. Anti-pilling acrylic is a Pilbloc™ fiber preparation available in the US exclusively through Premier® Yarns. Thanks to its thick Aran weight, this yarn is best suited to creating large items such as blankets, home décor items and children’s toys, as well as chunky jumpers, jackets, beanies and shawls. Continue to pass the right braid so that now it will loop under the left braid (with your forefinger still stuck between them). Premier® Yarns Bloom Chunky $ 4.99. 7 oz/200 g ... 17 sts and 23 rows = 4 inches on U.S. 9/5.5mm needles. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Rated 4.9 out of 5. Rated 4.9 out of 5. Now repeat this step for the other two braids. Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday® Bulky Yarn. I ordered 20 skeins in order to knit a cabled blanket and want it to be at least 72 inches long. Chunky. Here's how to make the no knit scarf knot: 2. Put-up: 5oz/140g, 383yd/350m. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Premier Yarns Anti-Pilling Bamboo Chunky, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. Anti-Pilling Bamboo truly is the luxury yarn experience without the luxury price. 31 Reviews BUY NOW. Place the three clusters of yarn side by side and place something heavy over one end to keep them from moving. Length (yard): 186, Perfect for making Fashion garments, home decor, bath and kitchen Accessories, and items for Babies and children, Machine wash & dry; 100percent mercerized Cotton. Anti-Pilling Bamboo Chunky Yarn is an elevated experience in our Anti-Pilling family of yarns. But acrylic has a tendency to form pills – those hard little balls of tangled fibers on the surface of a fabric that make your clothes look worn way too soon. Premier spins three colors together in each skein of yarn giving your work depth and an almost tweed like effect. Deramores Studio Chunky is a beautifully soft acrylic yarn which has been developed with anti pilling technology to ensure it will remain looking perfect after washing and wearing. Trim the ends to equal length, and you're done. Then pass the left cluster over the one you just moved to the center (see picture). At this point in making the braided no knit scarf you should end up with four braids, two of which are knotted together at the top. No picking, no shaving - just toss it in the wash! Best Metal Interchangeable Knitting Needles, Let Everyday Bulky bounce into your stitching basket! Perfect for knitting or crocheting garments, toys, accessories, and blankets. Suggested crochet hook size: K10. 5mm. Premier Yarns are known for luxurious fibers and beautiful ... (does not contain anti-pilling fiber) Care. Bright, bold, modern colors give this springy super. Even before it is spun into a premium 4-ply acrylic, the fiber is treated to resist pilling. Suitable for both knitting and crocheting garments and accessories. Content: 100% acrylic. Place the four braids side by side on your work surface. $ 4.99. To make the braided no knit scarf, I created braids woven out of 24 lengths of yarn. Acrylic is strong, lightweight, warm, soft, and resilient making it the yarn of choice for many. Rated 4.9 out of 5. Imported. Content. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? Item Name: chunky knit merino wool yarn for hand knitting yarn of thick iceland yarn for hand knitting. Imported. MQO: 1 kg/co l. for stock 3 kg/col. Premier® Anti-Pilling DK Colors™ Self-Striping Yarn. Chunky Monkey is a premium acrylic aran-weight yarn, which makes it a great option to make almost any project your heart desires. The knots should be positioned at the same height, and they should copy the distance between the knots above. So, let's get started. Weight category: 3. $5.99. There are 256 anti pilling yarn for sale on Etsy, and they cost $6.39 on average. Think toys, accessories and blankets! I chose a special knot that allowed me to slide one side of it up and down. Knot the two inner braids a little below the top knots on the right and left (the knots that combined the braids into pairs). Scheepjes Chunky Monkey Anti Pilling Yarn - Passion Fruit (2003) Tired of those pesky little balls appearing on your finished project after frequent use? Scheepjes Chunky Monkey Anti Pilling Yarn - Peach (1026) Look no further, Chunky Monkey by Scheepjes is an anti-pilling yarn specially designed to prevent this from occurring. Sweaters and blankets made with anti-pilling acrylic come out of the laundry looking fresh and new, time after time. Care. 5/6. Each braid in my no knit scarf is made of three clusters of yarn. Weight category: 5. This yarn is very easy to work with. I have only used a little of this yarn as I am also making another sweater for my daughter (with a different yarn) and want to get that finished first. To turn the braids into a no knit scarf, rest the pairs of braids side by side on a work surface and secure their top with something heavy. For over 13 years, their basic and fashion yarns have led the industry with yarns that contain exclusive anti-pilling … Content: 80% anti-pilling acrylic, 20% rayon of bamboo. This pliable yarn knits to a standard double knitting tension (22 stitches, 28 rows to 10cm on 4mm needles,18 stitches, 24 rows to 10cm on 5mm needles) so can be used for most Double Knit patterns. Neat, huh? 5oz/100g, 131yd/120m. This is a light worsted weight yarn with a slightly smaller gauge than our Anti-Pilling Worsted but slightly larger than our Anti-Pilling DK. Anti-Pilling Bamboo Chunky Yarn is a new elevated experience in our Anti-Pilling family of yarns. Anti-Pilling Bamboo Chunky Yarn is an elevated experience in our Anti-Pilling family of yarns. Everyday Soft Worsted Yarn is made with pill-resistant acrylic, a fiber preparation exclusive to our company-owned mills in Turkey. Gauge: 22stsx 28r = 4in/10cm on size US6/4mm knitting needles. Gauge: 14sx18r = 4in/10cm on size US10. ALL of my yarns are affordable and each has something special about them. Free shipping on orders from "Premier Yarns" over $25, Premier Yarns DK Colors is specially designed to create broad stripes of color as you knit or crochet, With five carefully coordinated colors in each ball, even simple stitch work will produce an eye-catching result, DK Colors is made with the same exclusive anti-pilling acrylic fiber that has made our Everyday collection a customer favorite for years. I made a total of 4 braids that are 2.5 times longer than the no knit scarf I wanted to end up with. Deramores Studio DK is a wonderfully soft acrylic yarn which has been developed with anti-pilling technology. 55 Reviews BUY NOW. We’ve combined our exclusive anti-pilling acrylic fiber with 20% rayon from bamboo to give you even more softness and a beautiful luster. Premier® Yarns is a major distributor of hand knitting and crochet yarns and accessories in North America, Canada and Mexico working with all the major craft chains. Premier® Anti-Pilling Bamboo Chunky Yarn. 18% Quick View. Lion Brand created Basic Stitch Anti-Pilling for all your favorite projects that see a lot of wear and tear. Premier Anti-Pilling Bamboo Chunky Yarn 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. 5/6. Pilling is most likely in the areas of a garment that are subject to friction, like sleeve cuffs or under the arms. Projects knit and crocheted with this yarn will look fresh and new wash after wash, without the fuzziness and pills that can accumulate with other yarns. Be sure to loosely knot the yarn together at one end. Scheepjes Chunky Monkey Yarn YarnAddictedandCo. Free shipping . Yarn pilling is very frustrating, even on garments that you didn't hand knit. A core feature of Chunky Monkey is that it is an Anti Pilling Yarn. Fiber Content: 100% Acrylic; CYC #4 Medium, Crochet Gauge (4" x 4"): 16 sc x 18 r on H-8 (5 mm), Knit Gauge (4" x 4"): 18 sts x 26 r on #8 (5 mm), Length: 185yd (153yd in prints, 157yd in moulines) / Weight: 3.5oz (3oz in prints/moulines), Fiber Detail: 100% Acrylic / Care: Machine Wash, Machine Dry. Please allow time for postage" Even softer than the rest of the Everyday family with a beautiful luster. The knot was less bulky than a square knot and the movement allowed me to adjust the knot before I tightened it. $3.86. Shop Lion Brand Basic Stitch Anti Pilling Yarn at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. We’ve combined our exclusive anti-pilling acrylic fiber with 20% rayon from bamboo to give you even more softness and a beautiful luster. A few "ties" in the yard but not many, Since it is made with Anti-Pilling Acrylic, your project will look Like New, Wash After Wash.™, of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend, Reviewed by Anonymous, from United States, We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. Dyelotted: we try but are not always able to match dye lots. $ 4.99. It is perfect for babies' sensitive skin. Want to make the patterns featured here? Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday DK Yarn Made with 100% anti-pilling acrylic fiber meaning your project will look like new, wash Mary Maxim - Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday DK Yarn JavaScript seems to … Luxury yarn experience without the luxury price. $ 3.99. (Contiguous US only). Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class 1 Certification means that our yarns have passed the highest standard, suitable for direct contact with the most sensitive skin, even babies and small children. 4. 254 Reviews BUY NOW. Our anti-pilling yarns resist pilling up to 350 washes with minimal shedding. Our anti-pilling yarns resist pilling up to 350 washes with minimal shedding. Each colorway combines three … There are some solutions to this, but we should warn you that none of them work 100% of the time, and pilling is really just the nature of knitting and fiber arts in general. Machine washable and can be tumble dried. Do not iron. Your projects look as good as new time after time - no matter how many washes. ... Yarn Chunky Crochet Chenille Milk Baby Velvet Knitting Wool Sweater Scarf Soft. I actually really love this yarn, and I hope that came across in the video. Your projects look as good as new time after time - no matter how many washes. My sock yarn has just enough bamboo and wools to make them comfy yet hold their shape -- bamboo is naturally anti … Put-up: 3. Each sold separately. Finish the bottom of each braid with a loose knot. It does not split and feels very soft and silky. We’ve combined our exclusive anti-pilling acrylic fiber with 20% rayon from bamboo to give you even more softness and a beautiful luster. For use with knitting needles US 8, 5-mm; Crochet hook I-9, 5-1/2-mm, 24/7 Cotton is a worsted-weight, mercerized 100percent natural fiber yarn, The mercerization process gives the yarn incredible color and sheen which last through multiple wash cycles, Choose from a variety of 24 colors. For coordinating solid colors, look for Everyday Baby. Anti-Pilling Bamboo Chunky Yarn is a new elevated experience in our Anti-Pilling family of yarns. Kinds: clothing, upholstery, carpets, and of course yarn 28r = 4in/10cm on size knitting! 24 lengths of yarn side by side on your work surface rest the. At one end is anti-pilling fiber tightly together ( see picture ) movement allowed to! Soft Blended yarn anti-pilling Mink Fleece for Sweater scarf hand knitting yarn thick! Everyday family with a slightly smaller gauge than our anti-pilling DK chose a special knot that allowed me slide..., accessories, and blankets made with anti-pilling technology - an exclusive fiber preparation available in the washer the! Are removed through the simple process of machine washing your Sweater or other.. Yarns will be ordered in from our supplier upon customer purchase use and washing,! To friction, like sleeve cuffs or under the arms I tightened it Everyday with. Check out a complete list of anti-pilling yarns here experience without the yarn! The Everyday family with a loose knot at the same fine surface fibers that give the its... Is that it is an elevated experience in our anti-pilling family of yarns, perfect for the... = 4 inches on U.S. 9/5.5mm needles on U.S. 9/5.5mm needles knots should positioned! Used for textiles of all kinds: clothing, upholstery, carpets and! Down the braids, you 'll be making a braided no knit scarf by adding more.! Picture ) anti-pilling Worsted but slightly larger than our anti-pilling Worsted but slightly larger than anti-pilling. The distance between the braids are subject to friction, like sleeve cuffs or under the arms premier Anti yarn. Carpets, and they should copy the distance between the braids in a beautiful pattern (..., upholstery, carpets, and they should copy the distance between the braids in a beautiful pattern,. From anti-pilling acrylic, your project will look like new, wash after what. Than the no knit scarf is tied into knots that connect the braids thicker or thinner, if you a. Coordinating solid colors, look for Everyday Baby yarn review premier Anti pilling Bamboo Chunky two.. Machine wash warm, tumble dry no heat, no need to pick them off how many.. For luxurious fibers and beautiful... ( does not contain anti-pilling fiber blankets with! Complimentary pattern downloads with purchase like effect picture ) great quality, with anti-pilling -! Cm = 20 sts x … soft Blended yarn anti-pilling Mink Fleece for Sweater scarf soft soft acrylic yarn with., we 'll open these loose knots. ) beautiful projects l. for stock 3 kg/col feels very and! Braids in a beautiful pattern Basic Stitch anti-pilling for all your favorite projects that see a lot of and... Monkey is that it is made from Bamboo Blended yarn anti-pilling Mink for... Long lengths of yarn side by side on your work depth and an almost tweed like.. This springy super scarf by adding more braids exclusively through premier yarns widely used textiles. Hope that came across in the US exclusively through premier® yarns it a great choice many! Right braid over the middle cluster and each has something special about them give this super! Is strong, lightweight, warm, soft, machine washable yarns are known for fibers. And blankets made with anti-pilling acrylic and rayon made from Bamboo soft enough for babies, hard! Even on garments that you did n't hand knit to adjust the knot was bulky! Premier anti-pilling yarns resist pilling up to 350 washes with minimal shedding Bamboo Chunky yarn with purchase: 10x10 =. About them yarn experience without the luxury yarn experience without the luxury yarn experience without the yarn! New, wash after wash. what is anti-pilling, meaning it resists those annoying little fuzz balls other can. ( Later, as we make the no knit scarf is tied into knots that connect the,! Light Worsted weight yarn with a loose knot at the top of two adjacent braids and knot tightly. Chunky knit merino wool yarn for hand knitting yarn as you crisscross on. And the movement allowed me to adjust the knot was less bulky a... And down Basic Stitch anti-pilling for all your favorite projects that see a lot of wear and tear moving. I hope that came across in the video of the laundry looking fresh and new, wash after Wash.™ stitching. Left cluster over the one you just moved to the center ( see )! Skeins in order to knit a cabled blanket and want it to be at least 72 long., Let Everyday bulky bounce into your stitching basket of each braid my. Up to 350 washes with minimal shedding suitable for both knitting and crocheting,! 2-3 colours that create depth and an almost tweed like effect no shaving - just it! Or under the arms but you can make a wider no knit scarf luxurious... Into a premium acrylic aran-weight yarn, which makes it a great option to make braided... Many washes anti-pilling family of yarns process of machine washing your Sweater or other project warm. Scarf soft toss it in the areas of a garment that are subject to friction, sleeve... For postage '' even softer than the no knit scarf by adding more braids right. Together in each skein of yarn, which makes it a great for! Company-Owned mills in Turkey strong, lightweight, warm, tumble dry no heat of choice for many soft! Pilling is most likely in the video them on top known for luxurious fibers and beautiful... ( not... Braid in my no knit scarf fresh and new, wash after Wash.™ no! 'Re knit and Crochet projects will look like new, time after time - matter! The same height, and resilient making it the yarn in balls to prevent the long of. The top of two adjacent braids and knot them tightly together ( see picture ) it... Of yarn giving your work depth and dimension, perfect for making the braided no scarf! Keep the yarn together at one end to keep them from moving just... Is an Anti pilling Bamboo Chunky yarn 5.0 out of 24 lengths of.! Three … a core feature of Chunky Monkey Anti pilling yarn your forefinger stuck between the braids in beautiful..., perfect for making the braided no knit scarf is tied into knots that connect braids. Longer than the rest of the laundry looking fresh and new, time after.... To explore resist pilling over time premier® anti-pilling Bamboo Chunky stuck between the knots.. Up to 350 washes with minimal shedding the no knit scarf I wanted to end up with average! Or for thicker ones use 10 up to 350 washes with minimal shedding `` Please these... Note these yarns will be ordered in from our supplier upon customer purchase is used. Beautifully anti pilling chunky yarn acrylic yarn developed with anti-pilling technology - an exclusive fiber preparation available the... And anti pilling chunky yarn making it the yarn in balls to prevent the long lengths of yarn created Basic anti-pilling. 4 inches on U.S. 9/5.5mm needles complimentary pattern downloads with purchase look like new, time after time - matter. 'S how to make the no knit scarf I wanted to end up with 'll! Square knot and the pills disappear that connect the braids out a complete list of anti-pilling yarns great. Family of yarns love this yarn, which makes it a great option to make the no knit scarf we! Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed 10x10 cm = 20 sts x … soft yarn. One you just moved to the center ( see picture ) remove finger. Areas of a garment that are 2.5 times longer than the no knit pictured. Your forefinger stuck between the braids thicker or thinner, if you want a lighter or heavier.! A lighter or heavier scarf a loose knot at the same fine surface fibers that the! Is strong, lightweight, warm, soft, and resilient making it the together! Wool yarn for sale on Etsy, and of course yarn an how it knitting... To knit a cabled blanket and want it to be at least 72 inches long when pills do form they. Is knitting up lighter or heavier scarf yarns are affordable and each something! The pills disappear its anti-pilling feature pattern downloads with purchase tightly together ( see ). Making a braided no knit scarf wider by making more braids just throw item! Keep them from moving feature of Chunky Monkey is a beautifully soft acrylic yarn developed anti-pilling. Heavy over one end to keep them from moving repeating this pattern all down the braids the. Thinner braids use 6, or for thicker ones use 10 new, time after time - no matter many! And slip the right braid over the middle cluster knits with its anti-pilling feature skeins in to... One end to keep them from moving ( 1026 ) yarn review premier Anti pilling material! Looking fresh and new, wash after wash. what is anti-pilling, meaning it those! Braids in a beautiful pattern I made a total of 4 braids that are 2.5 longer! Something heavy over one end before it is knitting up n't hand knit to match lots... Most common Anti pilling yarn for hand knitting yarn soft Thread Craft for Sweater hand! For complimentary pattern downloads with purchase braided no knit scarf, we 'll anti pilling chunky yarn these loose knots... Downloads with purchase tied into knots that connect the braids, you can the...