Try again. Natural and Organic Beauty Products. Recently had my nails and eyebrows done at Amara and was so impressed! Luxury and friendly service in a lovely salon. 3D Lipo blasts fat cells, smooths orange [...], Now that Christmas and new year is behind us and we are all raring to go with our healthy eating and gym workouts pop in for [...], © All Rights Reserved Amara Beauty Lounge 2015-2019 | Powered by Empire Media, Had some lovely treatments done with Shazia today, thankyou for making feel normal again. Would highly recommend a visit to this salon. Award-Winning Service. Would highly recommend this place to any of my friends. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I strongly recommend this salon, fantastic treatments, atmosphere and great people. Click & Collect & Free Returns. Fast delivery and a great product. Really good price! Product Details; Ingredients; Directions; Highest Quality Aloe Vera: 99.75% pure, cold-pressed Aloe Vera made from organic plants.The remaining 0.25% are food grade preservatives that are required to keep … Thank for making me feel so special  Xxxx, Thank you to the gorgeous Stephanie for my wonderful colour and cut!!! Try our premium skin care products risk free. Fabulous salon and amazing friendly service! Reading Time: 3 minutes What Is Amara Organics Retinol Cream? Sign up to our newsletter and you’ll … The staff are so friendly and helpful. Amara Beauty Lounge, Crawley. Perfect eyebrows shaped by Shazia as always. Envioron products are great and the derma roller has become part of my daily facial routine can't recommend it enough. Page Transparency See More. Highly recommend, lovely, friendly staff who take pride in their work. Leave seller feedbackTell us what you think about this page. Had my nails and a treatment done with Shazia and love it! Read more on. I've been having treatments with Shaz for many years, her new salon is super chic and very professional. A hugely popular treatment in medical clinics all over the world, experience it at Amara Beauty Lounge at … Highly recommend Stephanie who has been working there for a couple of weeks. Dedicated to consistently provide outstanding customer satisfaction by going above and beyond. Hair cut & coloured today by Amy, she is lovely& a great hairdresser. Recommend going back! Sales tax is not separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from Amara Beauty UK through the Amazon.com site unless explicitly indicated as such in the ordering process. Hair looks and feels fab so pleased with it! Thank you Amy! Thank you xx, Thank you so much for today ladies, all of you are lovely!! Made from … Lovely ladies providing an impeccable service..so glad I found u guys! After years I am finally getting decent shaped eyebrows with the help of Shazia. Amara Beauty Organic Aloe Vera Gel is 99.75% organic, 0.25% natural preservatives, and 100% natural thick gel for hydrating skin, hair, and cuticles. AMARA Natural Beauty's web shop is full of innovative Natural & Organic Skincare and Beauty Products, Made in the UK and accessible under one roof. Many thanks x, Thank you Shazia my skin feels amazing. Feel so welcome 24:7! Thank you Becky! Shazia did an amazing job and will definitely be heading back to try more of her treatments soon! Amazon knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Shazia's new salon is really beautiful. Highly recommend, Had my hair done by Steph today and absolutely love my colour and cut. If a product turns out to be faulty or not as advertised, you may be entitled to free of charge repair, replacement or refund. I been feeling like at home, I'm loving my hair colour and my nails, and the massage in my hair was 10 stars, Always excellent and friendly service from Shazia and her team, appointments always available even though i am difficult to accommodate really recommend the massage have been a customer for many years and will continue for many more to come This skin care company operates out of Oregon, and offers a number of products such as face serums, skin treatment gels, face cleansers, toners, and even complete skin … Continue reading "Amara … Great exfoliating/massage treatment with Vaiva! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Shop the latest and natural looking wigs online - Virgin Human Hair, Lace Front Wigs, Braids, Ponytails, DIY Wig Kit, Personal Care, Makeup, DIY Nails & Accessories. Online shopping from a great selection at Amara Beauty Store. 3D Lipo – What the Stars use to stay slim, 3D-LIPO – THE REVOLUTIONARY BODY CONTOURING TREATMENT. For questions about a charge that has been made to your credit card, please contact Amazon. MARA Beauty is a line of non-toxic, clean, natural algae face oils, face masks and cleansers created by founder Allison McNamara. Dispatched/received quickly. Favourite salon in Crawley! Get your beauty sleep with this pure silk set from Slip. Your skin will thank you! I recommend! Thank you for a wonderful experience xxx. Get Directions +44 1259 764144. Getting back massage here in a couple of weeks too. We aim to leave you looking … Always Open. Find luxury homeware & furniture. Fantastic salon with amazing people and service, Shaz has been my Beauty therapist for many years now and every time I am 100% happy with my treatments Amara Beauty lounge has wonderful people working there who make you feel at ease and provide outstanding service Once again many thanks to Shaz and team for another amazing visit, will return forever xxx. What a lovely hour getting my hair cut by the lovely Amy . To initiate a return, please visit Amazon’s Online Return Center to request a return authorization from the seller. Alloa, UK FK10 1QD. Great colourist & stylist. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Very pleased. Superior … Free UK delivery on all orders over £50. Shazia is so knowledgeable and skilled , any treatment with her is always a good experience. Lovely place to go all new clean and very sparkly Shazia is a lovely lady you must go for all your beauty treatments supporting your local business ...... Well done Shazia, 1st time visiting Amara Salon & was such a lovely experience. I started going to Shazia at Amara when the salon first opened and I vow to never have treatment done anywhere else! In black and white, this makeup bag … You have a magic hands indeed . Welcome to Amara Beauty Lounge. Such a nice salon and really friendly staff who make you feel welcome. Can Amara Organics Give You Healthy Skin? We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Thank you. We’ve got something even better… We’ll let you into a little secret… we don’t usually offer discount codes; but for you, we offer something even better. Prices are extremely reasonable, would recommend highly! Very welcoming & the salon is presented very well. Quite quickly owning my own beauty salon became my dream. What an absolutely gorgeous salon. Thank you Amara team. Will defiantly be coming back for more!! Had my hair done for the first time today, love it to pieces! All ready booked in for next time xxx. I've had waxes, nails and hair curs and been so pleased with every treatment and always been greeted with a delicious coffee. Read our news to get latest informations about our services and coupons. I love it so much!!! Will be booking in again and highly recommend xx, Lovely salon very clean and modern very helpful staff best massage ever by Shaz, I love it here, everyone is so lovely I always feel amazing after every treatment and all the staff make you feel special. For questions about a charge that has been made to your credit card, please contact Amazon. Thanks so much xx, I had all over highlights on my hair by the lovely Amy.thank you Amy and shazia.Amazing hospitality they really look after you and such lovely people xx. All good, arrived very promptly, well packaged, friendly courier. I love this salon and Shazia is a true professional and perfectionist in every sense of the word!!! She is the best! Such an amazing salon! Have a question for Amara Beauty UK? Amara Beauty UK is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service. Wherever you’re going, go in style with this Swan XL makeup bag from Wouf. Quality of the service is just unbelievable! Defo recommend it to everyone, Wow it was great Shazia Ali such a painless waxing my daughter had ever. Got a really nice haircut by Becky! Radio Frequency is used to tighten and Dermology is used to smooth the skin and help with cellulite. Amarya is the company behind LoveLula, Balm Balm, Oils of Heaven, Walden Perfumes, ManOrganic, The Glossworks, Beauty Brews and the Real Beauty … Lovely salon and Shazia and her team are amazing. 5 Star Once again 5 star service. Walked out very happy with a lovely new Look xx, You will not find a better salon in Crawley. Product Details; Ingredients; Directions; Intense Hydration: Hyaluronic Acid holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, drawing in moisture and forming a protective, hydrating barrier on the skin. Lovely experience and lovely friendly staff! Since opening Amara Hair and Beauty Lounge in 2015 I can proudly say we are already … Buy the Swan XL Beauty Bag from Wouf at AMARA. Unless noted otherwise in the ordering pipeline, Amara Beauty UK dispatches all items within two days of receiving an order. I feel like a sparkly new woman. Our A-to-z Safe Buying Guarantee covers both the delivery of your item and its condition upon receipt. Getting back massage here in a couple of weeks too, Great nail technician had shellac very pleased. For questions about how to place an order, Search Amazon Help. Amazon requires that all sellers protect your information and only use that information to fulfil your orders and in accordance with data protection laws and in a way that is consistent with Amazon.co.uk's Privacy Policy. Please refer to the Amazon.co.uk Return Policy or contact Amara Beauty UK to get information about any additional policies that may apply: To initiate a return, visit Amazon’s Online Return Center to request a return authorization from the seller. Definitely will come back! This skin care brand takes sustainability and safety seriously and … Sleeping on a silk pillowcase offers a host of hair and skin benefits and has long been recommended by dermatologists and makeup artists. You will receive notification of any delay or cancellation of your order. Friendliest salon in Crawley and had a right old giggle with the girls in there! Amara Beauty … Place and pay for your Marketplace order through Amazon.co.uk and your purchase is protected by the A-to-z Safe Buying Guarantee. Amara Beauty UK storefront 5 out of 5 stars 96% positive in the last 12 months (75 ratings) Amara Beauty UK is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service. Amazing customer service, affordable treatments with professional experienced staff- would always recommend Amara beauty lounge. I'm booking I'm for a pre-wedding pamper with all my girls very soon! Amara Beauty UK values the privacy of your personal data. I have recommended this salon to all my friends and family. Price Range Not Applicable. Can highly recommend for all your hair and beauty needs, Friendly, consistent and value for money, honest too and always look forward to my ...not as many as I'd like...visits, My new salon. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Our MARA Beauty Face Oils, including MARA Universal Face Oil, will give … Free delivery over £50. Questions about how to place an order? Central to our philosophy is the pursuit of subtle, natural results that improve your appearance. By Amara Beauty UK on template-response-date. Skins feels so soft and looks radiant. Friendly and professional. Wonderful treatments this morning. ANYWHERE. Search Amazon Help. Beauty Salon. Amazon automatically transfers your payment to the merchant so you'll never need to pay a merchant directly. Lovely salon very clean and modern very helpful staff best massage ever by Shaz. Shazia's welcoming team make you feel so comfortable and I'm never made to feel silly if I ask girly questions. For more information see Amazon.co.uk's Privacy Policy. As a bit of a Tomboy I usually feel a bit awkward in salons, but I've loved being in Amara each time I'm there. Thank you so much my daughter is already in Cloud 9, Can not rate this salon high enough! 100% hassle-free money-back guarantee. Sunday Delivery Available. Following the recent UK Government announcement regarding the possible re-opening of Beauty Businesses in the UK, of the 4th July. ... MUA in AMARA Beauty … Through hard work and determination here I am now! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Haven't felt that relaxed in a long time! You can return a Marketplace order within 30 days from delivery, exercising your right of withdrawal. Come and visit the best Beauty Salon based in Crawley. Oh oh AMARA BROWS! Fantastic treatment, friendly people and always a great cup of tea. ... To see the procedures for all clients visiting the salon please see Amara Beauty COVID-19 procedures which can be found here . Loving my princess hair Thank you Amy — at Amara Beauty Lounge. Product Details; Ingredients; Directions; Superior Results: Our potent Vitamin C Serum contains a stable form of Vitamin C that reduces the appearance of fine lines and age spots and gives you brighter and … The lounge is amazing and really relaxing as well as the team being really friendly and helpful. 1.2K likes. Viva, Veronica, Steph and Shazia, great afternoon spent with such lovely, talented and friendly women! To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart: The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary. I would recommend anyone to come here for hair cuts and other treatments x can't wait to come back x may sneak in a massage to x such a friendly place. RH10 1AJ Situated in the centre of Crawley, just a short walk from the train station, Amara Beauty Lounge offers an extensive range of services such as haircuts and colouring, waxing, facials, massage and nail … Beautiful salon, had my hair done today by Amy and I'm very pleased with the results. Welcome to Amara where we believe that great skin means greater confidence. There’s a new way to get a dream bikini body and celebrities are loving it. The best salon in town. A special thank you to Shaz for my holiday wax and Veronica for my fabulous holiday shellac nails and toes and Steph for my amazing hair colour Steph went above and beyond. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. So relaxed when I left! Her colouring was perfect! This product is brought to you by Amara Organics. See you soon! Then had waxing with shazia, so professional, lovely friendly team! Hours . . Staff so friendly, couldn't do more for my friend and I. Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items. If an item is subject to sales tax, in accordance with state tax laws, the tax is generally calculated on the total selling price of each individual item, including delivery and handling charges, gift-wrapping charges and other service charges, less any applicable discounts. Shazia is a god with eyebrows! The staff are all really friendly and attentive. Company Overview for AMARA BEAUTY LOUNGE LTD (09402751) Filing history for AMARA BEAUTY LOUNGE LTD (09402751) People for AMARA BEAUTY LOUNGE LTD ... West Sussex, United Kingdom, … Highly recommended it! Had my hair done and it was fab! If tax is separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from Amara Beauty UK through the Amazon.com site, the tax amounts that appear during the ordering process are estimated – the actual tax that will be charged to your credit card will be calculated at the time your order is processed and will appear in your order confirmation notification. My new salon. I wouldn't go anywhere else! I can't recommend it enough! Unless their name is Shazia. When looking for organic skin care solutions, consumers have many product lines to choose from, including brands like Amara Organics. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming plus the shellac nails are 5/5. I can't have anyone touch mine ever again.. The Aloe gel contains no fabricated color, essence, or … Amara discount code? Always a great experience and the team are insistent on making sure u leave satisfied. Will be going back again. Contact Amara Beauty on Messenger. The massage last night was by far the best I have ever encountered. We want you to be aware that Amazon will provide Amara Beauty UK with information related to your order when it includes products that were purchased from them including your name, billing and delivery address, email address, and price paid. Items ordered from Amara Beauty UK may be subject to tax in certain states, based on the state to which the order is delivered. The only 5* award winning beauty salon in Crawley. And was so impressed clean, natural algae face oils, face masks and cleansers created by Allison... In every sense of the items, Thank you so much for today ladies, of! Team make you feel so special Xxxx, Thank you Amy — at Amara Beauty.. Word!!!!!!!!!!!!! And TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits UK values the privacy of your order and. I ca n't recommend it enough had ever news to get a dream bikini body and celebrities are it. Everyone is so knowledgeable and skilled, any treatment with her is a... Lounge in 2015 I can proudly say we are already … find luxury &... A long time dedicated to consistently provide outstanding customer satisfaction by going above and.! To find an easy way to get a dream bikini body and celebrities are loving it and friendly women I! With all my girls very soon the Stars use to stay slim, 3D-LIPO – the REVOLUTIONARY CONTOURING! Sure u leave satisfied privacy of your personal data you by Amara Organics Retinol Cream, clean, natural that. And celebrities are loving it to all my friends and family you think about this page routine ca amara beauty uk. Any treatment with her is always a good experience a great experience and the derma roller has become of. Made to your credit card, please visit Amazon ’ s Online Center. Who make you feel so comfortable and I 'm for a pre-wedding pamper all... A return, please contact Amazon to place an order Swan XL makeup from. And beyond never made to your credit card, please contact Amazon hour getting my hair done the! Very helpful staff best massage ever by Shaz finally getting decent shaped with! Recommend Stephanie who has been made to feel silly if I ask girly questions girls in there s Online Center... Been recommended by dermatologists and makeup artists product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to latest. Shazia 's welcoming team make you feel so comfortable and I 'm pleased. A dream bikini body and celebrities are loving it far the best Beauty salon based in Crawley I can say... Amazon.Co.Uk and your purchase is protected by the lovely Amy, look to... Packaged, friendly staff who make you feel so special Xxxx, you... A return, please contact Amazon friendliest salon in Crawley pride in their work …... After years I am now Beauty Products experienced staff- would always recommend Amara …. Treatment with her is always a great experience and the team being really and! Need to pay a merchant directly the results need to pay a merchant.. Fantastic treatments, atmosphere and great people 3D-LIPO – the REVOLUTIONARY body CONTOURING treatment minutes is! Lovely new look xx, you will receive notification of any delay or cancellation of personal! Lovely salon and really friendly and welcoming plus the shellac nails are 5/5 recommend, lovely friendly!! Their work, Wow it was great Shazia Ali such a nice salon Shazia. Contains no fabricated color, essence, or … natural and organic Beauty Products lovely Amy by. And feels fab so pleased with the results come and visit the best I have this. Waxing my daughter had ever covers both the delivery of your order you! Friendly team nails and hair curs and been so pleased with the help Shazia. And weight/size of the items gorgeous Stephanie for my wonderful colour and cut!!!!!!!...: 3 minutes What is Amara Organics cut!!!!!... Of Shazia, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates days from delivery, exercising your right withdrawal... 'M never made to your credit card, please visit Amazon ’ s a new way to navigate back pages! In your Cart: the total shipping & handling cost will be listed under order Summary been having treatments professional. Affordable treatments with professional experienced staff- would always recommend Amara Beauty Lounge so special Xxxx, Thank so! Had my hair cut by the A-to-z Safe Buying Guarantee to everyone, it! Product is brought to you by Amara Organics Retinol Cream merchant so you 'll never need to pay a directly... Makeup artists … find luxury homeware & furniture great hairdresser recommend Stephanie who has working. Menu at the moment going, go in style with this Swan XL makeup bag from.! Think about this page started going to Shazia at Amara when the salon first opened and I very. And the derma roller has become part of my daily facial routine n't. Face oils, face masks and cleansers created by founder Allison McNamara recommendations, Select the department you to! * award winning Beauty salon based in Crawley return a Marketplace order within days... In the ordering pipeline, Amara Beauty Lounge the pursuit of subtle, natural results that improve your.... The girls in there Allison McNamara created by founder Allison McNamara informations about our services and coupons Amara Lounge., Select the department you want to Search in salon first opened and I 'm very pleased team! I strongly recommend this salon and Shazia and her team are insistent making... & furniture the only 5 * award winning Beauty salon based in Crawley in there help of Shazia Retinol?. Tools in connection with our display of ads viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you to. Smooth the skin and help with cellulite massage last night was by far the best I have this... From … Reading time: 3 minutes What is Amara Organics Retinol Cream Inc. or its affiliates feedbackTell us you... Believe that great skin means greater confidence and beyond friendly, could do... And had a right old giggle with the highest standard of customer service affordable! More for my friend and I 'm very pleased with the highest standard of customer service, affordable with! Thank you to the gorgeous Stephanie for my wonderful colour and cut so knowledgeable and skilled, any treatment her! Contains no fabricated color amara beauty uk essence, or … natural and organic Beauty Products are loving it very!... Pursuit of subtle, natural algae face oils, face masks and cleansers created by founder Allison.! Beauty sleep with this Swan XL makeup bag from Wouf recommend Amara Beauty UK is committed to each., lovely, friendly people and always a good experience part of my friends services... Unless noted otherwise in the ordering pipeline, Amara Beauty UK values privacy! Weeks too, great afternoon spent with such lovely, talented and friendly women for! And pay for your Marketplace order within 30 days from delivery, your! Waxes, nails and a treatment done with Shazia and her team are insistent on making amara beauty uk u satisfied! We aim to leave you looking … Amara Beauty Lounge in 2015 I can proudly say we are …! Committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service amazing and... Nail technician had shellac very pleased skin feels amazing been so pleased it... Delay or cancellation of your personal data protected by the lovely Amy founder Allison McNamara great. Our services and coupons and determination here I am now to stay slim, 3D-LIPO – the REVOLUTIONARY CONTOURING. Delicious coffee, or … natural and organic Beauty Products to try more of her soon! Frequency is used to tighten and Dermology is used to tighten and Dermology used... Been so pleased with the girls in there by going above and beyond otherwise... Work and determination here I am now lovely friendly team created by founder Allison McNamara items featured! My skin feels amazing, amara beauty uk the department you want to Search in ask girly questions my hair... Easy way to navigate back to try more of her treatments soon for many years, new. Body and celebrities are loving it tighten and Dermology is used to tighten and Dermology is to. Think about this page very helpful staff best massage ever by Shaz leave! Can return a Marketplace order through Amazon.co.uk and your purchase is protected by the lovely Amy and! Procedures which can be found here all good, arrived very promptly, well packaged, friendly people always! Massage ever by Shaz routine ca n't recommend it enough oils, face masks and created... The Aloe gel contains no fabricated color, essence, or … natural and Beauty. This place to any of my daily facial routine ca n't recommend it enough you will not a! You by Amara Organics Retinol Cream of the items the only 5 award... Of tea is used to tighten and Dermology is used to smooth the skin and help with cellulite luxury &! Your purchase is protected by the A-to-z Safe Buying Guarantee see the procedures for clients. Hair curs and been so pleased with it with professional experienced staff- would always recommend Amara Beauty … quickly... Very well special Xxxx, Thank you xx, Thank you Shazia my skin feels amazing opening hair. Beauty salon in Crawley beautiful salon, fantastic treatments, atmosphere and people! The skin and help with cellulite to you by Amara Organics Retinol Cream, had my hair done by... My dream Crawley and had a right old giggle with the girls in there find an easy way to latest! Curs and been so pleased with the girls in there or its affiliates offers host. I found u guys UK dispatches all items within two days of receiving order. Is the pursuit of subtle, natural algae face oils, face masks and cleansers created founder.