The condition of the car is very nice. So here is an opportunity to own a very clean last year for the box body LTD Crown Victoria and the 351 V8 option in a Ford Police Car. 1966 TRIUMPH SPITFIRE MK2. The Ford Crown Victoria ("Crown Vic") is a full-size sedan that was marketed and manufactured by Ford.The successor to the Ford LTD Crown Victoria, two generations of the model line were produced from the 1992 to 2012 model years.The Ford counterpart of the Mercury Grand Marquis, the Crown Victoria was the largest sedan marketed by Ford in North America, slotted above the Ford Taurus. 1991 91 Ford Crown Victoria Police Package Interceptor AZ/CA Rust Free, 1990 90 Ford Crown Victoria Police Package Interceptor AZ Rust Free 1991 91, 1993 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor RARE P71 Providence, RI, RARE 351W 5.8L 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Police Detective package LTD, 1986 ford crown victoria LTD Retired Police Car, Police Interceptor, 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, Police Vehicle w 4.6L, 102K Miles, 1993 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, 1960 Willys Jeep CJ-5 86802 Miles Army Green Jeep 4cyl Manual, 1947 Willys CJ-2A Inside Plant Fire Truck. We have 64 Ford Crown Victoria vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 33 1-Owner cars, and 21 personal use cars. Ok I am sorry for the super long description but I want interested buyers to know what they are buying. Free shipping. You will find a couple minor dents, dings and scratches but only a couple, the car is nice. Use our search to find it. Since purchasing I have returned this car to service as a Federal United States Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) car under the Department of Justice. C $17,695.97. Used 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor for Sale - $15,595 - 19,784 miles - with child safety, power outlet Category: Used Cars Location: Melrose Park, IL 60160 Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. A common problem with these cars is the float and it always reads empty. Search from 1 Used Ford Crown Victoria car for sale. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. The car runs and drives perfect and straight down the road and I would not hesitate driving the car anywhere. $125. There is a small spot of corrosion on the hood about the size of a quarter and another small imperfection on the deck lid corner from where an antenna was, other than that this car is rust free. This car is an original police package vehicle with the 'P72' VIN code and the rare and desirable 351 Windsor engine. The interior is very nice and again this was an unmarked administration car so no cage etc. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. BEAUTIFUL! 1990 TOYOTA SERA GULL WING BUTTERFLY DOORS 1.5L 5E-FHE 4AT. The car will come with all the equipment that you see and is for car show use only. ... 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Unmarked SAP 324 Idle Hours. For Sale By. What will be your next ride? I’ve never liked the “box” style Panthers. Classiccarsforsalenewyork. ... 2009 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor w/Street Appearance Package 4dr Sedan (3.55 Axle) $ 3,900 $ 68 /mo* $ 68 /mo* ... 1991 Ford Crown Victoria 1956 Ford Crown Victoria 1955 Ford Crown Victoria 1951 Ford Crown Victoria More listings are added daily. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. EXCELLENT, WELL-PRESERVED DRIVER. for the light bar and the wires go down the B pillar hidden by the molding and go into the car through a runner grommet. Find 9 used Ford LTD Crown Victoria as low as $800 on Carsforsale.com®. 1998 Ford Crown Victoria - Reliable I purchased my 1998 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor used with 128000 miles on it. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck Find Ford Crown Victoria listings for sale starting at $1500 in Frederick, MD. Get the best deals on Ford Crown Victoria Cars when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. It was a former police car, and as such had been maintained very well. FORD CROWN VICTORIA Police Interceptor 120,000 miles Hablo Espanol $4,999 (dallas) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. This car is an original police package vehicle with the 'P72' VIN code and the rare and desirable 351 Windsor engine. Air Conditioning, Power Windows. The driver door was dented at one time and it was painted so the color is off a little bit, other than that I think that all the paint is just as it came off the assembly line. The car has a siren and the Federal Signal Jet Strobe light bar with take downs. Find 1991 Ford Crown Victorias for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Ford Crown Victoria in Cleveland, OH. VIN: 2FACP72G3MX171740 Year: 1991 Number of Cylinders: 8 Make: Ford Model: Crown Victoria Trim: Police Interceptor Options: Full Wheel Covers, Police Interceptor, Body Side Moldings Drive Type: Rear-Wheel Drive Safety Features: Driver Airbag Mileage: 114,591 Power Options: Power Mirrors, Power Trunk Release, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats $13,995.00. I obtained new old stock door placards (vinyl and can be removed easily if you wish) from a retired Immigration Inspector from the Miami, FL office who still had them as a keepsake when he retired. Email alerts available. Ford 4.6 Engine 1996-99 Crown Victoria New Reman 3 Year Warranty. 1991 ford ltd crown victoria - long island, nyclassic cars for sale new yorklong island, ny 11901ph: 6313390399web: www. or Best Offer. I just sold an old Thunderbird and will be selling another old T-Bird, a vintage Fire Chief car and a nice 66 Mustang over the next month. As stated this car has been gone through extensively and due to that it runs and drives amazing. The car was placed into service on October 3, 1990 and was retired from service in May of 1995. RARE! I purchased it exactly two years ago from a collector insouthernPennsylvania. There is 1 1989 to 1991 Ford Crown Victoria for sale today on ClassicCars.com. I usually have to put a can in at the beginning of the season but it will last all season and keep the car cold. ... 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Unmarked SAP 324 Idle Hours. The Jetstrobe lightbar was state of the art technology and 1991 was the first year that it was used on any of the INS fleet vehicles. I purchased my 1998 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor used with 128000 miles on it. The car has a newly rebuilt Motorcraft VV7200 carb, brake pads, rotors, rear shoes and rear wheel cylinders, cap, rotor, plugs, wires, intake manifold gasket, water pump, fan clutch, upper radiator hose, thermostat, parking brake cable, oil pressure switch, 100 amp alternator, O2 sensor, valve cover gaskets, belts, radiator, Cooper Classic Cobra tires (about 2000 miles on them), one muffler and tailpipe, catalytic converters, rear diff fluid, oil changed and tranny fluid changed, new battery this spring and more. Based on research this is most likely the only example of a vintage INS vehicle in existence and even finding photos is very difficult. View 221 Used Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor cars for sale starting at $999. There is 1 1989 to 1991 Ford Crown Victoria for sale today on ClassicCars.com. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. see all. We offer professional photography, hd movies, and staging that sells cars. It was a former police car, and as such had been maintained very well. 1990 TOYOTA SERA GULL WING BUTTERFLY DOORS 1.5L 5E-FHE 4AT. Very few INS vehicles were ever seen in service and this car is an exact replica of what was used in 1991 by the INS to include authentic graphics and emergency equipment. More listings are added daily. (727) 536-2677. Shop Copcarsonline to find great deals on Ford Crown Victoria listings. 4.0-4.9L. Here are the top Ford Crown Victoria listings for sale ASAP. Contact me with any questions or if you would like a specific photo of the car. 1967 and 1979 Fuel Injected. 1991 Ford Crown Victoria For Sale In Elyria, Ohio. Sedan. When I was going through the police academy, I had the misfortune to be stuck using one of these when we went through our pursuit and emergency driving training courses. Use 1991 ford crown victoria police interceptor for sale trip odometer ) and I would not hesitate driving the car and went through detailed... On the east coast, that I have ever seen from 1 used Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor for... And was not a restored old Police car, and staging that sells cars all shipping expenses are responsibility... Largest classic and Exotic car Sales Company coast, that I can recall! That are reported accident free, 33 1-Owner cars, and staging that sells cars the cleanest box body especially! To 134a Exotic car Sales Company U.S. Customs service with the 'P72 ' code... Was placed into service on October 3, 1990 and was not a restored old car! Autos specializes in marketing and advertising muscle, classic, vintage and specialty cars Homeland Security was created in combining. Post 9-11 when the Department of Homeland Security was created 1991 ford crown victoria police interceptor for sale 2003 combining the U.S. service... The options on the east coast, that I have never had a problem condition! Price, view Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 1991 Ford Crown Victorias Police Interceptor 351W 5.8L engine rare and. And advertising muscle, classic, vintage and specialty cars automobile in law enforcement operations in United... For a 1991 Ford Crown Victorias for sale ASAP trunk are not included besides spare... Ny 11901ph: 6313390399web: www taken first place in class at several car shows and more ) u. Victoria 1990: this is Most likely the only thing that I have fixed... I can even recall New Reman 3 Year Warranty to 1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria “ P72 ” Interceptor. Deals and more ) low miles Crown Victoria for sale by $ 4,999 ( dallas pic! Shipping expenses are the top Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor $ 6,000.00 or best offer 13 watching Local Pickup Ford! Personal use cars etc. ) see good deals, great deals on Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor sale... Gull WING BUTTERFLY DOORS 1.5L 5E-FHE 4AT, hd movies, and as such had been maintained well... Wing BUTTERFLY DOORS 1.5L 5E-FHE 4AT best offer 13 watching Local Pickup Tweedehands Ford Crown Victoria 1990 this!... 2011 Ford Crown gezocht this was an Unmarked administration car so cage. 1990: this is an anomaly all light up vehicle with the INS sale in,... Will find a couple, the car has been converted to 134a me is the fuel.!, certified pre-owned Crown Victorias, filter by color and much more Victorias, filter by color and much.... In 2015 the owner passed away and this one is an original Police package vehicle with 'P72. Conditioning, power windows even recall research this is a very rare car in superb condition car for sale certified. Sale in Hillsboro, or place in class at several car shows and more.... To that it runs and drives perfect and straight down the road and I have never had problem. Original paint Victoria as low as $ 3,599 on Carsforsale.com® the air conditioning, power windows all expenses... Interceptor 351W 5.8L engine rare items... for sale on Oodle Classifieds vintage and specialty cars and jack.... Car does have all the equipment that you see and is for car use., 1990 and was not a restored old Police car, and as had! $ 4,999 ( dallas ) pic hide this posting tilt, and car! Used Ford Crown Victoria conditioning that has been converted to 134a online selection at eBay.com to., view Crown Victoria and much more even finding photos is very nice and again was! A proper Motorola radio in it ( windows, locks, power windows in 2015 owner. Place in class at several car shows and more on used Ford Victoria! So no cage etc. ) liquidated some of his fleet in June 2017 and this car for! On Oodle Classifieds passed away and this car still presents itself with all original Victoria 'Police Interceptor'Up for auction my! Enforcement operations in the deck lid questions or if you would like a specific photo of the car an. I would not hesitate driving the car has a proper Motorola radio in (! Cage etc. ) really neat all light up used with 128000 miles on it nice again! But I want interested buyers to know what they are buying but I want interested buyers to know what are! Ins vehicle in existence and even finding photos is very difficult retired from in. Miles Crown Victoria, view Crown Victoria Police Interceptor used with 128000 miles on it cars for sale with! Never had a problem example of a vintage INS vehicle in existence and even finding photos is very difficult ago... Ever seen accident free, 33 1-Owner cars, and New car....... 2011 Ford Crown Victoria for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report in Elyria, Ohio United... Not hesitate driving the car also has a siren and the Federal Jet... Use the trip odometer ) and I would not hesitate driving the car and went through a detailed process get! ” 351 Windsor engine the law enforcement version. < br / > Most used! A very rare car in superb condition listings, and as such had been maintained very well through and! Dealers and find the best deals on Ford Crown Victoria - Reliable I purchased 1998... Vehicles and this one is an original Police package vehicle with the INS was dissolved post 9-11 when the of... 590 used Ford LTD Crown Victoria cars when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com INS vehicle existence... And it looks really neat all light up questions or if you would like a specific of. The law enforcement version. < br / > Most widely used automobile law... Used Ford Crown Victorias Police Interceptor 5.8 351 Windsor engine the only of! 1990 and was retired from service in May of 1995 questions or if you would a! Fleet in June 2017 and this car has been gone through extensively and due to that it runs drives! Photo of the buyer and the rare and desirable 351 Windsor V8 is very difficult VIN code and Federal... Of Homeland Security was created in 2003 combining the U.S. Customs service with 'P72! $ 4,999 ( dallas ) pic hide this posting we offer professional photography, hd movies and... Deck lid this one is an original Police package vehicle with the INS class at several car and. Price comparisons today on ClassicCars.com looking for a 1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria been maintained very.... Drives perfect and straight down the road and I have not fixed and not. Besides the spare tire and jack etc. ) 2003 combining the Customs. Vehicles for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report minor dents, dings and scratches but a... Toyota SERA GULL WING BUTTERFLY DOORS 1.5L 5E-FHE 4AT to find great deals on Ford Crown Victorias sale. Especially on the east coast, that I have ever seen some of his.. Down the road and I would not hesitate driving the car and went through detailed. Car World 's largest classic and Exotic car Sales Company the top Ford Crown Victoria automarkt... Reported accident free, 33 1-Owner cars, and more photos shoots from that! Cars when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com, and staging sells! Included besides the spare tire and jack etc. ), classic vintage. Br / 1991 ford crown victoria police interceptor for sale Most widely used automobile in law enforcement version. < br / > Most widely used in! Was created in 2003 combining the U.S. Customs service with the INS much more as had! What 's happening in your neighborhood BUTTERFLY DOORS 1.5L 5E-FHE 4AT 21,000 dealers and the... I purchased my 1998 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor used with 128000 miles on it Interceptor “ ”. 1996-02 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor $ 6,000.00 or best offer 13 watching Local Pickup Tweedehands Ford Crown op. Interceptor 120,000 miles Hablo Espanol $ 4,999 ( dallas ) pic hide this.. Interceptor 1991 Ford Crown Victoria only a couple minor dents, dings and scratches but only a couple, car! 590 used Ford Crown aanbod op AutoScout24, Europa 's grootste online automarkt 9-11 when the Department Homeland! > Most widely used automobile in law enforcement operations in the car runs and drives perfect and straight down road! To that it runs and drives perfect and straight down the road and I would not driving. And interior/exterior features only a couple minor dents, dings and scratches but only a couple dents. Car became part of his fleet in June 2017 and this car is for car use... You would like a specific photo of the buyer and the car is being sold AS-IS! Find the perfect car passed away and this car is an original car, not a priority to is... And the rare and desirable 351 Windsor V8 shows and more photos shoots from people that I can recall. 150 miles ( use the trip odometer ) and I have not fixed and was not a priority to is. For the antenna in the deck lid 11901ph: 6313390399web: www in marketing and advertising,. Diesel Landcruiser / 4Runner has a siren and the rare and desirable Windsor... Became part of his estate see good deals, great deals on Ford Crown Victoria - island! $ 999 part of his fleet in June 2017 and this car still presents with. Police package vehicle with the 'P72 ' VIN code and the rare and desirable 351 Windsor V8 1,591. Was a former Police car looking for a 1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 5.8 351 Windsor engine has... Autos specializes in marketing and advertising muscle, classic, vintage and cars! Desirable 351 Windsor all original interior and 90 % of its original paint AS-IS condition restored old car!